AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 36 51.43%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 31.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 7.14%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 8.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.43%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-25, 20:59   Link #41
Ray
Garnet

Fantastic episode. It was so satisfying to see everything come together as it did.

Rita x Ryuunosuke. God, those two are so awkwardly adorable.

Nanami (Ponytail-chan~) has really grown on me as of the last few episodes, and it's a little heartbreaking to see that Kanda has eyes only for Mashiro. Even so, I'll be quite happy once the finally figure out what love is. :>
Old 2012-12-26, 00:15   Link #42
judasmartel
*Author

Being Nanami is suffering.
Old 2012-12-26, 04:54   Link #43
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Nanami be my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2012-12-26, 05:09   Link #44
Insane
Banned

Do you know what love is?

"Love is simply an electrical bug in human nervous system. You can throw your unnecessary emotion into that trash can there"

Ryuunosuke, what a great speech you got there!
Old 2012-12-26, 08:34   Link #45
judasmartel
*Author

And Rita's rebuttal is just as awesome.

Rita: So I guess I'll have to punish you!
Dragon: Hmph, attacks like that don't work on me...
*Rita kisses Dragon, everyone freezes in shock*
Dragon: So she can really smile for real, huh?
Old 2012-12-26, 10:08   Link #46
n120cky

In my opinion this is the golden episode for this series, true I felt Nanami being left out here but I still have faith in her, the KandaxMashiro hugging is the golden moment here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Do you know what love is?

"Love is simply an electrical bug in human nervous system. You can throw your unnecessary emotion into that trash can there"

Ryuunosuke, what a great speech you got there!
Yes and Rita kiss leave trojan/backdoor/rookit/whatever in Ryuunosuke brain, and no antivirus can heal it.
Old 2012-12-26, 19:44   Link #47
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Looks like Sorata or someone else will explain to Mashiro what love is. This will be fun.
Old 2012-12-26, 20:46   Link #48
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I think the most hilarious moment remains Sorata's reaction after Mashiro said she was just seeing Rita off. "Uh?" Ok maybe there isn't a way to spell that sound .

What an episode though. Pretty bold move there by Sorata. And he gets to live with the effect it created . That's going to push Mashiro's thoughts about love to another level. Nice move Rita.

I certainly have a better feeling about Rita as she's leaving than when she arrived. Managed to work through her issues and should head on back home to paint. Fun little banter back and forth between Ryuunosuke and Rita. Probably wishing he had just let things be before .

Nice little developments for the other pairs really.
Old 2012-12-27, 00:52   Link #49
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

This episode made me extra glad that this is a two-cour show. It was almost perfect.

I say almost because I also thought the confession to Nanami came out of left field. Yes, we'd seen the guy before. If we were sharp, we might have realized that he was the one who shouted to stop embarrassing her. But it still just leaped at us from nowhere, in this episode. Nevertheless, it may have been needed to help give Nanami a soft landing. And to show that she has definitely not totally given up on Sorata.

I also wondered at her being so ready to help Sorata go after Mashiro. I can just about believe it, and it makes her a veritable angel. Now she deserves all the good luck in the world. Maybe the game producer will hire her for a role.

And it was a bit too obvious that the way to get the crowd going was to have the group themselves prime them with their own shouts. Taking so long for Mashiro to think of it was frustrating, but did generate tension whose release was very enjoyable.

I was maybe happiest when Jin gave Misaki that pendant. Yes, boy, that's the way. You may not be good enough for her, but she wants you, so go.

For some reason, this time around I was especially struck by how much I love both the OP and (especially) the ED. Great stuff, both as musical entertainment and as themes for the show. Young Suzuki Konomi just gets better. Wonderful singer.

Anyway, what an enjoyable episode. Good feelings from start to finish.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2012-12-27, 03:19   Link #50
garbage

Ahhh! adding My shout of love here

great episode! Rita will be missed, maybe more so by Ryunosuke this time. I was almost expecting Sorata to shout " MASHIRO DAI-SUKI!!" during the game there. but oh well the airport scene with the hug was great so no complaints. Good happenings on the beta pairings.

about the guy confessing to Nanami,well I think it was just bad luck on his part concerning the bad timing, after all it's the bunka-sai ending bonfire where a lot of those traditionally happen. He wouldn't have known about the inner happenings of the sakurasou team,and he was not perceptive or quick enough during that time when he met nanami in the classroom. probably also because he was already nervous, planning to do it that time. (he did shout I love you during the game). Unfortunately for him it seems he has very low chance at the moment.

anyway waiting for the next episode, hope this continues delivering superb episodes till the end.
Old 2012-12-27, 15:31   Link #51
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Gimme my money back

Pretend I'm using caps.
Old 2012-12-27, 19:27   Link #52
chaos_animagic

Why are Blondies always the Trolls? LOL

Rita was interesting, hope she'll be back later on for some more fun time.
Old 2012-12-27, 21:33   Link #53
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
Why are Blondies always the Trolls? LOL

Rita was interesting, hope she'll be back later on for some more fun time.
it's always the foreigners!
Old 2012-12-28, 06:54   Link #54
AP24

Can anyone clarify this? I want to make sure I got this right:

Spoiler for Comparison to the novels:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-12-28 at 21:59.
Old 2012-12-28, 08:25   Link #55
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Spoiler for Comparison to the novels:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-12-28 at 21:59.
Old 2012-12-28, 14:38   Link #56
Entravity

The Nyaboron is actually way better than I thought it would be. Fantastic execution of dramatic moments as well. Probably the best episode yet.
Old 2012-12-28, 14:44   Link #57
Eratas123

Was I the only one who facepalmed when Sorata changed the vocal command? Seriously, these are a bunch of high school kids, and none of them is going to want to shout out their secrets when rep is so important. It's a good thing this anime is idealistic.

Or better yet, why didn't they just shout random shit to make it continue? Seems like they took it way too literally.
Old 2012-12-28, 15:54   Link #58
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Was I the only one who facepalmed when Sorata changed the vocal command? Seriously, these are a bunch of high school kids, and none of them is going to want to shout out their secrets when rep is so important. It's a good thing this anime is idealistic.

Or better yet, why didn't they just shout random shit to make it continue? Seems like they took it way too literally.
Fujisaki also comments it. The problem with Sorata's execution is he doesn't consider much the audience but he considers his own heart which was thinking of Mashiro. He wants to say what he wanted thus that ended up in that way. In the seminar. Its been said that the creator can't sway the hearts of the gamer if they can't sway their own hearts. Sorata has been thinking mostly of Mashiro all the time and when he got the idea from the relationship of Jin and Misaki. He also wants to be inspired to use love as a passion but seriously there is no way one will shout that out in the middle of an auditorium. You can probably say other words like what they say which is thank you, you bastard, and you don't need to shout to ask that and such random banter. But shouting out love!? that's a big minus on his part. It its a gamble and stupid move that shouldn't be done by a game creator.
Old 2012-12-28, 16:37   Link #59
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Fujisaki also comments it. The problem with Sorata's execution is he doesn't consider much the audience but he considers his own heart which was thinking of Mashiro. He wants to say what he wanted thus that ended up in that way. In the seminar. Its been said that the creator can't sway the hearts of the gamer if they can't sway their own hearts. Sorata has been thinking mostly of Mashiro all the time and when he got the idea from the relationship of Jin and Misaki. He also wants to be inspired to use love as a passion but seriously there is no way one will shout that out in the middle of an auditorium. You can probably say other words like what they say which is thank you, you bastard, and you don't need to shout to ask that and such random banter. But shouting out love!? that's a big minus on his part. It its a gamble and stupid move that shouldn't be done by a game creator.
Why didn't they just say "Shout out what you want"? Sure it might have led to some funny/obscene comments, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense than telling them to outright confess their secret loves. They didn't even do it for all the build up, considering half the students just shouted support for the nyabothing.
Old 2012-12-28, 18:29   Link #60
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Why didn't they just say "Shout out what you want"? Sure it might have led to some funny/obscene comments, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense than telling them to outright confess their secret loves. They didn't even do it for all the build up, considering half the students just shouted support for the nyabothing.
No basically they've used the wrong wording, but if you go back to the previous episode the point was to shout what you wanted to say the most.

'Love' was just an extra word that Sorata used- But I suppose they got caught up with their own enthusiasm, after all this is a group effort and everybody agreed with him.
Closed Thread