4 out of 10 : Poor 2 5.13%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-02-11, 00:13   Link #81
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I will bet Yuuki will lose the next round...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 00:17   Link #82
Esclair

It seems like Kamper Amazing has much higher defensive capabilities than it should? The Renato brothers were surprised it was able to block a shot and the comments mentioned PPSE having something to do with its higher armor.

Also, anyone else find it weird that they'd kick the contestants out of their hotel rooms if they lost? Talk about not having good hospitality. Then again not too strange if you consider the personality of the president of PPSE.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 00:18   Link #83
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Uh no, she have been shown to get a headache, though whether or not this is a direct cause from the helmet is somehwat debatable
I thought that was just because the uniform isn't designed for comfort. Still, it doesn't seem to have any lasting effect once she takes off the uniform.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 00:27   Link #84
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Have we seen Aila have a headache after a battle? She seemed fine after the first round and most of the other rounds (that I did a quick check for) after she competed. If there was any side effect it would have been more of a constant. I really don't think there is anything odd about her uniform (aside from appearances ).

Honestly I think the uniform is just a psychological and tactical move. A bit more unnerving facing someone you can't really see completely. Makes it harder to try and find anything about her since they don't have a visual to search with either. The one odd thing is after the first fight we did see a light turn off, but hard to say what that relates to. Maybe the people who made the suit thought it looked cool . Her skill seems to be the real deal. We saw her crush that top fighter from Team Nemesis without any suit and keep up with Reiji just fine in their team battle. They certainly have done things to Aila to hone her skill, but not sure if the suit is anything too complex. Might be though.
Old 2014-02-11, 01:28   Link #85
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Have we seen Aila have a headache after a battle? She seemed fine after the first round and most of the other rounds (that I did a quick check for) after she competed. If there was any side effect it would have been more of a constant. I really don't think there is anything odd about her uniform (aside from appearances ).

Honestly I think the uniform is just a psychological and tactical move. A bit more unnerving facing someone you can't really see completely. Makes it harder to try and find anything about her since they don't have a visual to search with either. The one odd thing is after the first fight we did see a light turn off, but hard to say what that relates to. Maybe the people who made the suit thought it looked cool . Her skill seems to be the real deal. We saw her crush that top fighter from Team Nemesis without any suit and keep up with Reiji just fine in their team battle. They certainly have done things to Aila to hone her skill, but not sure if the suit is anything too complex. Might be though.
It was in one of the after credits scenes I believe

@Monster: How we wish the uniform was not meant for comfort....then she'd have to take it off....giggity

Joking aside I highly doubt its the suit, uniforms and suits are usually made or chosen to fit the wearer, having them be uncomfortable on purpose makes no sense, especially here
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 02:22   Link #86
BoyTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Damn, now that was a nice ep. wouldn't have actually minded if the Renato bros had won the match. Shame they started panicking near the end of the match. Definitely didn't see them using 1/144 zeon soldiers of all things. How the heck would you pull off controlling half a dozen of them so efficiently...
Another plus to them for having the EXAM system with the GM sniper, damn that is a good trump card there.

Nice one. That top comment. Laughed more at that than I should have in the ep.
I feel like sunrise is poking fun at me and other who take this stuff way to seriously with that forum in the show well played well played.
Old 2014-02-11, 05:00   Link #87
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
I will bet Yuuki will lose the next round...
of course, his next match up is PATRICK MANNEQUIN
the most IMMORTAL and LUCKIEST pilot ever, he never lost

and what happen if someone bring domon and master asia 1/144 figurine?

Last edited by hamazura; 2014-02-11 at 05:16.
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 06:17   Link #88
hai_san

Next time they will introduce NT-D System, just to counter Reiji and Aila

An i wonder if any "gunpla builder" has endurance or tenacity to build a whole colony, like the german guy who build a Gaw Carrier. PPSE should have the resouces and manpower for something like that, if they could build Axis or a Colonie laser... like you drop a whole Colony just to annihilate a single gunpla that would be OP...

a simple nuke is way to weak...
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 06:39   Link #89
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Patrick will win, hands down

He never lose SIMULATED battle after all
Old 2014-02-11, 08:03   Link #90
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Bravo! Bravo! They have truly make us relive UC again with the setting, MS and fighting. No emo, just pure tactical calculation.

Oh, and teenagers, remember to control your Hormones. And I mean you, Reiji and Aila!

Reiji: HEY! I'm not a pervert. And beside, I want to save it until we marry.

Aila: (Blushed)

Me: (Facepalm) No, I mean your unhealthy, excessive obsession with food.

Reiji: Oh...
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 09:37   Link #91
Death Usagi
Banned

Wonder what kind of Mobile Suit Patrick would use =w=;;

a customized GN-X? lol
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 10:01   Link #92
Galaxian

At most it would be a repainted Enact or GN-X. Only recurring characters get customized Gunpla.

Though if he were to get a custom kit, it should be a kitbash between a Flag and Deathscythe called Death Flag
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 10:04   Link #93
Death Usagi
Banned

Why a Flag though O.o that's Union MS XD;;

Well, there were many characters who were parodied after previous Gundam works but used a totally different series MS.
Old 2014-02-11, 10:10   Link #94
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

GN Enact, Obviously
Old 2014-02-11, 10:26   Link #95
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

How about an Enact with Tenacles/Legs from Agrissa? Or Long Range Variant - He has a GN Long Rifle for GNX-IV after all.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 10:29   Link #96
Death Usagi
Banned

So like Sei and Reiji go through the difficult route while Meijin goes through the easy route kind of =w=;; Doubt the Patrick fight will be hard as the Renato Brothers fight lol.

But seriously Kampfer Amazing's armor must seriously be hard if it can take a sniper rifle's attack head on and be nearly unfazed.
Old 2014-02-11, 10:33   Link #97
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
So like Sei and Reiji go through the difficult route while Meijin goes through the easy route kind of =w=;; Doubt the Patrick fight will be hard as the Renato Brothers fight lol.
I really hope they have him survive in some silly way and of course, shout " Captain " as he gets defeated. Just to have him scolded by not-Kati in the background.

That would probably kill me, to be honest.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 10:34   Link #98
Death Usagi
Banned

It would be funny if it is revealed Patrick won through luck and such lol
Old 2014-02-11, 12:05   Link #99
Death Usagi
Banned

I just realized they made a mistake in 19:30 where the Kämpfer Amazing and GM Sniper K9's Beam Saber colors were swapped. =w=;
Old 2014-02-11, 13:53   Link #100
Bombo
TSF Fans

Kämpfer Amazing with endless weapons .... <3

Spoiler for About china and OP:

Last edited by Bombo; 2014-02-11 at 14:05.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote