AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2010-04-12, 10:53   Link #1141
edkedkedk
Hare Hare Sera Fuku!

Don't y'all just love spoilerific OPs and EDs? Those who have read the manga will know what's up with that lol.

Fairy Tail is just full of surprises now.

Spoiler for Ep. 25:

JUUUVVVIIIII~~~
edkedkedk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 11:57   Link #1142
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Elfman is a ZAFT elites ..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 11:58   Link #1143
Clarste
Human

I wonder why they're changing the OP and ED right now. It seems a bit weird to use the OP for the next arc while they still haven't quite reached the climax of this one. I wonder what anime-only viewers think of it.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 12:26   Link #1144
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
I wonder why they're changing the OP and ED right now. It seems a bit weird to use the OP for the next arc while they still haven't quite reached the climax of this one. I wonder what anime-only viewers think of it.
Yeah, I'd recommend anime-only viewers to either skip the opening or at least listen to it while closing their eyes...I mean, the next arc hasn't even begin yet and many important details of it has already been outlined.

About the episode, I can understand why Juvia seems to get so much love. Kudos for the excellent job by the VA, and Gray is definitely enviable - first the 4 demon girls in Galuna Island, and now even Juvia too, share some for us will you?

I slightly prefer Erza though, I mean, not only is she a very badass ultra-hot redhead with an interesting personality and a cosplay ability that is second to none, let's not forget one of her best quality - she would never have to shop for clothes. If that's not real-life girlfriend/waifu material, I don't know what is. It seems I came here too late though, both of them are already claimed - in that case, is a certain summonable anywhere maid spirit Virgo still available? I'm not really that into S&M, but for such a cute maid I'd be more than happy to make an exception...

Oh, and one question: anybody knows what the hymn they play in the Juvia fight is? The melody is very familiar for me, but I can't remember its title...
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 12:39   Link #1145
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
I slightly prefer Erza though, I mean, not only is she a very badass ultra-hot redhead with an interesting personality and a cosplay ability that is second to none, let's not forget one of her best quality - she would never have to shop for clothes. If that's not real-life girlfriend/waifu material, I don't know what is.
She doesn't create clothes with magic, she just collects them and summons them with magic. If anything, she's a fashion-obsessed clothing maniac who's constantly shopping (have you seen her luggage?). I seem to recall her profile stating that she even threatened a clothing company into making her some personalized designer armor because she wants to be fashionable while fighting.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 12:40   Link #1146
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Drip, drip, drop. <3
Spoiler for Episode 25:
Sorry Shiroth, if your love for Juvia reaches only to the heavens.Mine reaches far beyond the depths of the cosmos.
Old 2010-04-12, 12:49   Link #1147
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
She doesn't create clothes with magic, she just collects them and summons them with magic. If anything, she's a fashion-obsessed clothing maniac who's constantly shopping (have you seen her luggage?). I seem to recall her profile stating that she even threatened a clothing company into making her some personalized designer armor because she wants to be fashionable while fighting.
Ah, really? All this time, I've been mistaken, so that's why she always bring around that huge luggage...Very well then, I'll be sticking with Virgo and sitting patiently (and enviously) watching the others fight to claim Erza and Juvia as their waifu...
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 12:52   Link #1148
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Juvia is totally <3 .. Kudos to Mai for nailing her personality..
Yeah she sure did. I believe that more so everytime i rewatch this episode, and i already have done a few times today.

So tempted to change my avatar to her.

Quote:
I wonder why they're changing the OP and ED right now.
Well it's the start of a new anime season, meaning a new OP and ED. Very popular with shounen shows, so it's no surprise. The fact that it happened in the middle of an arc is just unlucky, and it's a shame it's full of spoilers for the next few arcs. Hopefully instead of spoiling anime only watchers, it'll just build up the excitement for things to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
Sorry Shiroth, if your love for Juvia reaches only to the heavens.Mine reaches far beyond the depths of the cosmos.
Everyone knows the heavens reach farther then the cosmos.
Old 2010-04-12, 14:10   Link #1149
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Since Shiroth has defected to the Juvia (Phantom) side....
Aye!
Spoiler for 25:

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-04-12 at 14:49. Reason: fixed for accuracy xD
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 14:20   Link #1150
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Since Shiroth has defected to the Phantom side....
I've always been on the Juvia side. <3
Old 2010-04-12, 15:25   Link #1151
Bombo
TSF Fans

jUVIA jUVIA jUVIA AND Reaction from gray with her..so funny looooooooooooool <3
Drip drip drop
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 17:34   Link #1152
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I thought Fairy Tail was moving in the right direction with the last ED. Now they've got back to a cheerful ED again. I'm impressed Natsu can be fired up with that music leading up to the ED. It's not as cheerful as the first one, but it's closer than the last one was. Kind of agree anime-only watchers should just avoid the OP as well since wow....

A pretty good job done with Juvia. Though in some ways I do feel for Gray. I mean everyone's getting these big battles and his showdown is against the girl who suddenly gets a crush on him. From his side she's acting so strange it's tough to get psyched up about the fight. Though her reactions are so over the top that they are fun to watch. Gray's just too cool a guy for his own good . Poor guy has no clue what the heck is up with this person.

Natsu has terrible luck. He keeps finding opponents he's not well suited for. Well he's bound to find the right opponent eventually.
Old 2010-04-12, 18:57   Link #1153
blewin

I'm not that impressed with the OP and ED, but the new OP's better than the last OP. (think the music would be great if they go with the theme of the background music in the OP and ED)

What an awesome episode!! I never anticipated it to be so much FUN to watch. They did a really good job animating Juvia vs Gray. Juvia's reaction and Gray's "gentleman" actions make Gray look so cool all of a sudden. Right... he's always been cool, but he just looks super-cool in this episode. As for Juvia... haha, her despair and jealousy over Lucy is absolutely hilarious.

uhh... almost forgot about Elfman and Mira. Their part is very emotional. I really like it. BTW, is that new background music when Elfman reunite with his sister?

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 21:32   Link #1154
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

I like the new op and the new ed is ok
Juvia it looks like she well reverse rape Gray at some point
Old 2010-04-12, 23:23   Link #1155
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Anyone else thought of Gray's sexual innuendo about the 2nd round?

I mean, if you just show that scene alone to someone new without the earlier fight
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-04-13, 03:31   Link #1156
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Anyone else thought of Gray's sexual innuendo about the 2nd round?

I mean, if you just show that scene alone to someone new without the earlier fight
Yeah i remember the conversation regarding that with the manga.
Old 2010-04-13, 03:45   Link #1157
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Looking at Master Yoma's avatar made me think that Gray and Yamamato sensei are somehow blood related now
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-04-13, 03:57   Link #1158
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
BTW, is that new background music when Elfman reunite with his sister?
Yeah it was a new piece. Hoping it'll appear on the second soundtrack.
Old 2010-04-14, 00:00   Link #1159
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Quote:
Looking at Master Yoma's avatar made me think that Gray and Yamamato sensei are somehow blood related now
Well I dont think so Gray strips all the time and Yamamato is just dense well maybe they can be
Old 2010-04-14, 08:52   Link #1160
edkedkedk
Hare Hare Sera Fuku!

I sprinted the Fairy Tail manga to see what will happen next because I just can't wait for the anime to advance the storyline anymore It's all very exciting, and I'm beginning to see why this series is considered to be 'Happy' (Aye Sir!) as compared to Rave. It's just so hard to pick one character you love the most, because they're all connected as a family, and well, it's hard to pick sides

No deadline for this series yet, and I'm really really hoping it can continue on, becoming the likes of One Piece and Bleach (?), given that the manga is still ongoing. Somehow even the fillers for Fairy Tail feel like they'll be amazing to watch...

On another note, no one's claiming love for Lucy? Because I know I will
edkedkedk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen