4 out of 10 : Poor 8 1.40%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 0.52%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.70%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 1.92%
Voters: 572. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-04-06, 21:50   Link #701
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It looks Britannian all right. I also notice the ruins in the background. It could be possible that he is alone, though I doubt it. He may be working directly for the Emperor. Considering he has been modified with the data from the Code-R project, he may be of use with securing those ruins for the Emperor.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 21:54   Link #702
fruitcage
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
It looks Britannian all right. I also notice the ruins in the background. It could be possible that he is alone, though I doubt it. He may be working directly for the Emperor. Considering he has been modified with the data from the Code-R project, he may be of use with securing those ruins for the Emperor.
That's possible given the fact that he was a Purist and very loyal to Britannia. lol Secret Agent Man.
fruitcage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 21:56   Link #703
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Has any one thought the possibilty of Emperor using his Geass to make Mariane remove the guards?
That would be interesting but i would ask why as well?

With the way Suzaku was talking at the end i got the impression that we are going to see things between he and Zero get even more personal. Suzaku pulled the no one else will kill him line. Usually when a character pulls says this the battles get way personal. The emperor i am convinced this whole ordeal the conquering of Japan, siblings killing each other. the war. and him letting Lulu run wild is nothing but a game to him. To him the whole world is a chessboard and Lulu is his opponent.
Old 2008-04-06, 21:57   Link #704
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Unless his loyalty to Marianne outweighed his loyalty to the Emperor, I don't see him being on Lelouch's side anytime soon.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-06, 22:00   Link #705
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Unless his loyalty to Marianne outweighed his loyalty to the Emperor, I don't see him being on Lelouch's side anytime soon.
actually seemed a lot like his loyalty to Marianne did outweigh his loyalty to the Emperor, at least from the picture drama focusing on him.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 22:03   Link #706
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Spoiler:
Thats a good catch although i tend not to trust OPs. Now if your theory is sound we have to ask why. The Emperor has shown no interest in her since Lulu took her and fled to Japan, she doesnt represent his beliefs of the difference between strong and weak people. The only value she holds is drawing Lulu out or keeping Suzuku in line which wouldnt be hard to do with his state of mind right now. If V.V. is connected with him then they are using Nunnley in their plan and that plan must involve something to get to C.C. and Lulu.
Old 2008-04-06, 22:05   Link #707
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Hmm, that is true though there is no telling how he would react to finding out Lelouch was Zero, especially given his current state. Of course, there is always the chance Marianne and the Emperor are working together, but I have already voiced my doubts regarding that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Thats a good catch although i tend not to trust OPs. Now if your theory is sound we have to ask why. The Emperor has shown no interest in her since Lulu took her and fled to Japan, she doesnt represent his beliefs of the difference between strong and weak people. The only value she holds is drawing Lulu out or keeping Suzuku in line which wouldnt be hard to do with his state of mind right now. If V.V. is connected with him then they are using Nunnley in their plan and that plan must involve something to get to C.C. and Lulu.
Actually, there are some indications that the Emperor may have some use for her, though it seems that if this is the case he treats her as nothing more than an object to be used for his benefit.

Old 2008-04-06, 22:10   Link #708
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

WTH? 18 pages already? Lol, even I don't have that much free time to read them all..

All in all, eps. 1 is basically eps. 1 of the last season, with a few bits changed here and there. Good start regardless; I'm as pumped as I was last season. Now all I'm waiting for is who's gonna be Suzaku's LI this time around. And yes, unlike the vast majority of people, I don't hate Suzaku lol. XD

Gotta say though, CC's 'uniform' from the OP looks much better than her straight jacket from last season. And it seems she isn't as icy as she was before; which is a good thing. About time the ice has started to melt, don't you say?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 22:23   Link #709
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
WTH? 18 pages already? Lol, even I don't have that much free time to read them all..
Page count seems to be double that, DK
Old 2008-04-06, 22:25   Link #710
fruitcage
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
DragoonKain3 probably meant since last login or visit to this thread.
fruitcage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 22:29   Link #711
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Other than it having to do with a Geass plot, or just to make Lelouch's life hell or give him some motivation. It comes down to the reason all villains take hostages from the heroes- A bargaining chip. He is at the very least a little bit scared of Lelouch. He knows Lelouch is gunning for him, and he knows about C.C. who is unaffected by Geass. Or at least those are the theories I can come up with right now.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 22:31   Link #712
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitcage View Post
DragoonKain3 probably meant since last login or visit to this thread.
Or he might be using the 40 post view. But this is very unimportant.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 22:37   Link #713
diopter

Wow, 36 pages and it hasn't even been 24 hours since the anime aired. At the time of this posting, there are 224 votes for Episode 1, which is quite amazing I think (it has to be some sort of record on Animesuki ). I won't name names, but we already have 2 awesome fansub groups committed to this series - not to mention both released in less than a day of CGR2 airing in Japan.

Regarding the episode, I really like how R2 is paralleling season 1's first episode. Some here called it boring, but I thought it was a really nice touch to get people to reminisce the events that occurred in season 1. Also, I am fairly certain I drooled a bucket full over Kallen's bunny suit. Hiding the suit's key between her breasts... mmm, not to be ecchi, but I'd pick up a gun and kill a few Britainnian soldiers to be that key right now.

All these mysteries are waiting to be unfolded. And thus the agony of waiting week by week for the next 24 episodes begins upon us.

And also, chalk up another PIZZA HUT STILL SUPPORTS THE REBELLION.
diopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 22:40   Link #714
feRfe

what the hell happened in the last episode last season i completely forgot

how did lelouch lose his memories?
i thought it ended with suzaku shotting lelouch or so?

oh and HI bunny girl kallen!
feRfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 22:40   Link #715
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Pizza Hut may still be here, but I need some Cheese-kun to make it right. I'm actually hoping for Big Cheese-kun to go along with that penguin later on.

Old 2008-04-06, 22:43   Link #716
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

Ok I just watched it and I have a couple of questions.

Spoiler for Spoiler from Ep. 1:

And... YES! Kallen is back with more style tha never before!!!

<----------- Driving the kallen bandwagon
Old 2008-04-06, 22:48   Link #717
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synria_ View Post
Ok I just watched it and I have a couple of questions.

Spoiler for Spoiler from Ep. 1:

And... YES! Kallen is back with more style tha never before!!!

<----------- Driving the kallen bandwagon
Spoiler for Answer:

Old 2008-04-06, 22:52   Link #718
feRfe

rofl who is the girl dressed as an angel in the ED? i must know this

edit: the one with the blond haired brit prince
feRfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 22:55   Link #719
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

You mean V.V., the trap? <_<
Old 2008-04-06, 22:57   Link #720
Aquaman OS

I think they mean Suzaku's two new pals.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote