AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Soul Eater

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-18, 20:00   Link #181
OutSmart
Comic Relief

THANK YOU! thats great news!
Old 2009-03-04, 10:23   Link #182
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloxus View Post
The current OP Papermoon and ED STRENGHT are epic win! They are the best music sequences I have ever seen! Oh I just love them! I mean Papermoon for the highspirit (motivation) and STRENGHT for an elegant and dark ending, which Soul Eater (and Asura) fully deserves! Long live SE!!!
T.M. Revolution v.s. abingdon boys school?!!

No, seriously, I love the vocalist's performance, and I respect much the songs by his group.

After listening to STRENGTH over and over again, I truly believe that D.Gray-man should had deserved another song from the same group of such dark-caliber.

However, I'm pleased to know and learn that SOUL EATER is taken in high regard to feature songs by the vocalist.

Last edited by Guido; 2009-03-04 at 12:51.
Old 2009-03-11, 17:00   Link #183
ShadowThingy

Anyone know the BGM used during Shinigami vs Asura fights? It's heard in Ep 24 and Ep 48, got a very cult sound to it.
Old 2009-03-25, 18:53   Link #184
_daizengar_

Its not in the 2nd OST either... now im mad
Old 2009-03-26, 17:06   Link #185
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It's a shame really. There are so many pieces in the actually show, and with only two soundtrack releases to date, we're just not going to see them all released. At least i hope we see a third soundtrack release pretty soon.
Old 2009-03-26, 20:37   Link #186
OutSmart
Comic Relief

me seconds the abovezz
Old 2009-03-26, 23:17   Link #187
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

there are some songs in 2nd ost that I haven't found in the series. (e.g. butterfly in the still) I'm curious when this song will appear. It's quite a nice song.
Old 2009-03-27, 11:05   Link #188
ChibiGoku
FightingMagic Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
there are some songs in 2nd ost that I haven't found in the series. (e.g. butterfly in the still) I'm curious when this song will appear. It's quite a nice song.
There was a similar track that Taku Iwasaki did in Oban Star Racers that was used in the epilogue sequence. So I'm assuming it'll probably be the very last part of the episode, if not the ending sequence. However, this song has been used, without the vocals in other episodes. It was used during the Mosquito and Medusa fights when Maka used her Majingari.

So who knows. It's a very beautiful piece, in anycase. I really hope the vocal version is atleast used in the last episode in some shape or form.
Old 2009-03-27, 21:03   Link #189
Arcilios

there was a beautiful symphonic rendition to harmoNIZE, played in Soul Eater episode 21 from 17:08-18:05, and it seems to be missing on the second OST, can anyone help me look into this?
Old 2009-03-27, 23:34   Link #190
JunkKitty

I would really love another CD to get the rest of the series' music but I don't think there will be one. I have seen studios release post-series soundtracks before, but it would only happen if the first CDs and the series DVDs sell well enough. And IMO it's not good news that there's music unheard in the series yet. If they wanted to sell a 3rd OST, they wouldn't release what might be important finale music yet.

The music that didn't get released might not have been made into full tracks, either. It might not have been worth it to create an entire song if the composer knew BONES was only gonna use a certain bit.

Like the harmonize track- if BONES didn't ask for an entire song of that version, there might never have been a complete one made. There's no way to find something that might not exist, and if you want the music you might have to settle for an audio rip of the anime.

It totally sucks, but almost every anime series for which I really like the music always has unreleased music (including awesome versions of signature themes)
Old 2009-03-29, 08:37   Link #191
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiGoku View Post
There was a similar track that Taku Iwasaki did in Oban Star Racers that was used in the epilogue sequence. So I'm assuming it'll probably be the very last part of the episode, if not the ending sequence. However, this song has been used, without the vocals in other episodes. It was used during the Mosquito and Medusa fights when Maka used her Majingari.

So who knows. It's a very beautiful piece, in anycase. I really hope the vocal version is atleast used in the last episode in some shape or form.
I would be surprised and disappointed if the vocal version wasn't played in the last episode, it's definitely my fav track off the second ost.
Old 2009-04-11, 23:46   Link #192
qwertyuiopz

of the 1st opening for soul eater

does it remind anyone else of overdrive opening?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzt29hi4j0A

the songs sound similar
just saying
Old 2009-04-13, 14:11   Link #193
OutSmart
Comic Relief

hm... can't rly say it sounds familiar.. in a soul eater OST rip-off way... but its nice
Old 2009-07-21, 14:55   Link #194
Annaklet

hey guys I need a help with a particular music from soul eater, I looked all over OST 1 and 2 of Soul Eater and wasn't able to find it, I'd like to get some help on this

The music i'm talking about is the one that plays almost always when arachne appears, it's a slow paced one, it plays for example on episode 34, around 19:40, when they see arachne in that temple that shows what happened there in the past.

I'd really appreciate some help on this, can't find it anywhere
Old 2009-07-29, 19:19   Link #195
Nullvoid007

I think that was one of the few songs/sounds that didn't make it to the current osts, and that it isn't anywhere on the internet since there probably wasn't a need to make it any longer than the couple seconds it was used. You'd have to audiorip it somehow.

By the way, does any one know how to do so?
Old 2009-11-01, 05:33   Link #196
kyoshiromibu30

By any chance, Does anyone know the song played in episode 51? When Maki punches Demon God Ashura.
Old 2009-11-02, 05:52   Link #197
ShiraYukiHime
Samurai Girls <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshiromibu30 View Post
By any chance, Does anyone know the song played in episode 51? When Maki punches Demon God Ashura.
I think it's also one of the songs that can't be found in the internet ~ T_T Just like what Nullvoid007 said ...

♥Nodoka ♥Saki
Thanks Mr. Wang For the Signature ! ~
Old 2009-11-19, 16:23   Link #198
YukieEvans

Hmm i really loved the OP Resonance i could listen to it for hours as well as Paper Moon, and several of the songs from the OST XD
Old 2009-12-20, 19:33   Link #199
Chaos Head
We are...PARTY!!!

The ost and bgm are all awesome and all...but the best is when maka VS medusa. I look forward to the season 2.
Old 2010-05-22, 02:17   Link #200
tritoch

sorry for bumping this old thread. but does anybody know the song in episode 36 when Maka finally unleashes demon hunter? that's the most epic strings I've heard in a while.
Closed Thread