AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-25, 09:29   Link #19421
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed_Seinaru_Migi View Post
When the new volume index NT5 novel came out...sorry if this question been ask before......???
October 10th, about a month an a half from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Well, we could say it was pole dance basing in Heavy Object. Kamachi has the habit of writting similar things in his works. We can take the pole dance as an example because it appears in Heavy Object(vol 2 chapter 2) too and the V-shaped swimsuit(railgun SS2) in A Simple Survey(Aisu's case).

An interesting thing to note is when Kamachi wrote NT2 and made the jokes all meta-like, I've noticed a slight similarity in Heavy Object 4 where the characters started cracking meta jokes, both books were published around same time. Granted it was only a single chapter so far- will have to see if it persist throughout the volume but it does make me wonder...

...What sort of life changing incident did Kamachi experienced during the Summer of 2011 ?
Old 2012-08-25, 11:50   Link #19422
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
October 10th, about a month an a half from now.

An interesting thing to note is when Kamachi wrote NT2 and made the jokes all meta-like, I've noticed a slight similarity in Heavy Object 4 where the characters started cracking meta jokes, both books were published around same time. Granted it was only a single chapter so far- will have to see if it persist throughout the volume but it does make me wonder...

...What sort of life changing incident did Kamachi experienced during the Summer of 2011 ?
Spoiler for About the incident:
Old 2012-08-25, 12:41   Link #19423
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ That was more like "fall 2011" for that one
Old 2012-08-25, 17:47   Link #19424
Phibrizzo
Honos628

It would be kinda fun as this is the last book of 2012 that they make a Mayan reference to the calendar and the end of the world.
Old 2012-08-26, 08:35   Link #19425
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
It would be kinda fun as this is the last book of 2012 that they make a Mayan reference to the calendar and the end of the world.
When translations are burned down, you have my permission to read.
Old 2012-08-26, 09:05   Link #19426
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
When translations are burned down, you have my permission to read.

Very original Teh_Ping
Old 2012-08-26, 09:18   Link #19427
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Very original Teh_Ping
Just describing doomsday. Doomsday for Touma when he gets back to school anyway...
Old 2012-08-26, 09:49   Link #19428
tsunade666

I wonder if Touma will ever have a normal day to him...... because the feeling I get is he most likely ... nope. He will surely won't have a time to have fun at ichiniransai(or what ever name festival it is) festival.

I kinda pity him somehow because I'm picturing him more in trouble than have fun at the festival. I wonder if Fiamma and Ollerus will be with him on the festival.
Old 2012-08-26, 09:50   Link #19429
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Just describing doomsday. Doomsday for Touma when he gets back to school anyway...
Shouldn't he be expelled by now? Imagine if we pulled a Touma in our school... >.>

C2F: "I'm trying to save the World damnit !"
Old 2012-08-26, 09:52   Link #19430
tsunade666

Quote:
Shouldn't he be expelled by now? Imagine if we pulled a Touma in our school... >.>

C2F: "I'm trying to save the World damnit !"
Aleister is probably filling lots of sick leave right now so Touma won't get chewed if he ever comes back.

Being Touma is misfortune but being Aleister is also misfortune
Old 2012-08-26, 10:07   Link #19431
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wouldn't that make an interesting story? The cast of Index trying to save Kamijou from expulsion.

Index, Mikoto, Fukiyose and Himegami each taking turns to tutor him.

Itsuwa and team Amakusa tries to steal the test answers.

Misaka Imoutos trying to pass answers to him during the papers.
Old 2012-08-26, 10:17   Link #19432
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Aleister is probably filling lots of sick leave right now so Touma won't get chewed if he ever comes back.

Being Touma is misfortune but being Aleister is also misfortune
I think filing tons of sick leaves for Touma is a way too easy task for Aleister when compared to his mega project

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-08-27, 16:21   Link #19433
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Wait, I thought Aleister's top problem are the insurance cost for all the related collateral damages?
Old 2012-08-27, 16:55   Link #19434
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Wait, I thought Aleister's top problem are the insurance cost for all the related collateral damages?
It's not like Touma's been destroying National landmarks....
Old 2012-08-27, 17:49   Link #19435
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
It's not like Touma's been destroying National landmarks....
But the attacks on 9/30 did, more than I will earn in my life time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epilogue
“Allow me to continue. First is the monetary issue. With the physical damage to buildings and facilities, the medical expenses and compensation for the injured members of Hound Dog, and the expenses to manipulate the information given to civilians, it all comes out to about 8 trillion yen. Now, about the attack on Thomas Platinumburg of the Board of Directors…”
Old 2012-08-28, 03:05   Link #19436
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ Hoy, many people contributed in that (namely Accel, Kazakiri, ... Miko-chin >.>) ... BTW, is it me or that money is worth twice Greece's debt of last fiscal year >.>
Old 2012-08-28, 06:40   Link #19437
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
^ Hoy, many people contributed in that (namely Accel, Kazakiri, ... Miko-chin >.>) ... BTW, is it me or that money is worth twice Greece's debt of last fiscal year >.>
I'm pretty sure 7 trillion is about $89,081,300,000.00 in U.S. dollars, while Greece has a debt of about $426,564,000,000.00 in us dollars or 340 billion Euros. my math could be a little off but it's closer to the amount it would take to buy a majority share of Walmart i guess ... I'm sure some how in Touma's misfortune he will win the lottery or something and AC board members will send him the bill.
Old 2012-08-28, 07:04   Link #19438
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

When was the last time the lottery goes into the billions ?

If they really one to make their money back all they need to do is sell some tech- Hell, sell the guys at CERN 3 atoms of Dark Matter and watch their heads explode.
Old 2012-08-28, 10:37   Link #19439
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I'm pretty sure 7 trillion is about $89,081,300,000.00 in U.S. dollars, while Greece has a debt of about $426,564,000,000.00 in us dollars or 340 billion Euros. my math could be a little off but it's closer to the amount it would take to buy a majority share of Walmart i guess ... I'm sure some how in Touma's misfortune he will win the lottery or something and AC board members will send him the bill.
What the ... I thought they said they needed 50billions, I guess I missed one zero
Old 2012-08-31, 01:06   Link #19440
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Knowing Kamachi-shi, I guess he will actually think of an esper ability that can produce money somehow...
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen