Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-31, 07:57   Link #10961
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I've actually heard of JAVs, even the underground ones, going as young as 14.
The youngest subject I've seen was of an 11-year old cutie. And she had the physique to lay true the claim. That video was of the underground homebrew type, of course.

For those in the know, yes, it's that Chiharu video that has been making rounds on the net for the latter part of last decade.
Old 2010-12-31, 08:04   Link #10962
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Back in 1960s, the Russians say Happy New Year! to the Americans with nuclear missiles.

Now in the 21st century, they say the same thing.....with Khordovsky's sentence. Seriously, they need to stop antagonising each other.

Anyway , the last few stories of 2010 before it ends in 3 hours:

Spanish flour fight takes the cake (00:57)

Goodbye to 2010's bad memories (1:37)

Confetti rains on Times Square (1:12)

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-12-31, 08:10   Link #10963
Tom Bombadil

@Makube

I failed to see the reason to provide the title of the video. I don't know how easy or hard to search for the video based on that info, but why take the risk ?

Happy new year, everyone!
Old 2010-12-31, 08:25   Link #10964
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
The youngest subject I've seen was of an 11-year old cutie. And she had the physique to lay true the claim. That video was of the underground homebrew type, of course.

For those in the know, yes, it's that Chiharu video that has been making rounds on the net for the latter part of last decade.
And where's the child protection agency on this?
Anyways, not my type.
Old 2010-12-31, 08:33   Link #10965
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
I failed to see the reason to provide the title of the video. I don't know how easy or hard to search for the video based on that info, but why take the risk ?
Just providing something of a source in case certain people are calling me bull here.

And as mentioned, said video is already quite well known in certain circles. I believe that as long as I'm not providing any direct linkage to it, I'm not breaking any rules here. People who are intelligient and inqusitive enough will find their way through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrLeanne View Post
And where's the child protection agency on this?
Anyways, not my type.
Also mentioned earlier, the child was providing Enjo Kosai, apparently paid enough to be filmed.

But the film garthered enough attention for the director(s) and male actor(s) to be put behind bars. So there's some moral reprival at least. It's unknown what happened to the child thereafter.
Old 2010-12-31, 08:47   Link #10966
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
People who are intelligient and inqusitive enough will find their way through.
Those probably aren't the words I'd use to describe those who would actually look for it.
Old 2010-12-31, 08:55   Link #10967
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Just providing something of a source in case certain people are calling me bull here.

And as mentioned, said video is already quite well known in certain circles. I believe that as long as I'm not providing any direct linkage to it, I'm not breaking any rules here. People who are intelligient and inqusitive enough will find their way through.
At least provide the last name lol. There are plenty of JAV idols by the name of Chiharu, both overt and underground.

Then again, I wouldn't want you to get into trouble so I'd say I agree with you and leave it to the person's intelligence to find it.

Quote:
Those probably aren't the words I'd use to describe those who would actually look for it.
Actually those are the words use appropriately, after all he who seeks shall find it. Provided he knows here and how to search for anything.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-12-31, 09:08   Link #10968
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well those words are adjectives I would use to describe myself, minus the fact of eternal moral shame and being listed as a sex offender.
Old 2010-12-31, 09:18   Link #10969
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:

Also mentioned earlier, the child was providing Enjo Kosai, apparently paid enough to be filmed.

But the film garthered enough attention for the director(s) and male actor(s) to be put behind bars. So there's some moral reprival at least. It's unknown what happened to the child thereafter.
That is just weird. Well, it's Japan after all.
Old 2010-12-31, 09:18   Link #10970
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Now, it might be more worthwhile to discuss why certain children decide to walk the deviant path that is beyond their years willingly.
Old 2010-12-31, 09:28   Link #10971
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Now, it might be more worthwhile to discuss why certain children decide to walk the deviant path that is beyond their years willingly.
True. How about you suggest some reasons?
Old 2010-12-31, 09:36   Link #10972
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
True, to discuss why they go this way might help to find way to fight this phenomenon.
Old 2010-12-31, 10:31   Link #10973
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Because she is 11? I doubt the reason is significantly different from a 16 year old doing Enjo Kosai: mostly peer pressure and lack of parental caring. But the root of the problem is not at the child. Won't the world be a wonderful place if she can tell it is a deviant path? No, for her it is just an easy path to some extra allowance. The responsibility should be place at certain "circle" and the people who facilitated the deal. Shifting the focus to the child is just looking for fish on trees.
Old 2010-12-31, 10:58   Link #10974
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Well those words are adjectives I would use to describe myself, minus the fact of eternal moral shame and being listed as a sex offender.
Having served the army with lots of different guys, I have come to understand the idea behind "fetishism" for men. Heck I even have a bunkmate who is into MILFs and older women (he is 2 years younger than me), and another "super-gentleman" who treated every girl who approached him as an imouto or oneesan. Then there is another who is into legs, sharing the same double-deck bed with one who is into B-cup boobs (he finds torpedo tits and pettankos disgusting, and he is being misguided for hating the latter).

A number are into Shiori Shiomiya (minus the yaoi part, of course) types, quiet and reserved, while an almost same proportion like those which are outgoing and happy-go-lucky. Another otaku I know is into tsunderes (obviously he had never met one before), while I am into 2D and catgirls.

It is a preference actually. I don't discount the fact that all men desire sex from their girl. Some are more moral with give-and-take relationships, while others simply wanted the sex and nothing else.

Your type and choice of girl is the way it is. People who criticise you for your preferences and tastes are to be ignored.

Quote:
My guess is that they are "looking for love", and they are "rewarding the guy's love with access to the intimate parts of their body".

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2010-12-31 at 13:47.
Old 2010-12-31, 11:27   Link #10975
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Strange than nobody talked of this before:
Disgraced Israeli ex-president convicted of rape
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1853339/
Old 2010-12-31, 13:41   Link #10976
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
The root of pedophilia is well developed in all cultures over thousands of years. Women were always pressed to get married young and start having children, so men developed a craving for youth. There is a lot of inertia behind that evolutionary force, that is going to take another thousand years or so to really root out.

It's only recently (the past 50 to 100 years), when pedophilia has started to become socially unacceptable in some cultures. Really puts things in perspective, doesn't it?
Old 2010-12-31, 13:46   Link #10977
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well biologically speaking, the younger you are on the sexual maturity line, the higher the chances of successful conception and the lower chances of intrapartum and postpartum complications for both fetus and mother.

Ideal age is after 16 and before 40.
Old 2010-12-31, 13:48   Link #10978
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What the hell would that have to do with desiring kids too young to conceive? Or of the same gender as you are?
Old 2010-12-31, 13:50   Link #10979
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What the hell would that have to do with desiring kids too young to conceive? Or of the same gender as you are?
I hate using cop-outs, but I'll suggest human nature as the reason.

Old 2010-12-31, 13:52   Link #10980
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
a evolutionary mechanism to keep the population down.

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international