AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-24, 22:26   Link #21
fantD
³²¹¿Ðeath[§]

Send a message via AIM to fantD
is it even possible to have 12 ovas off a series?
Old 2004-06-29, 04:25   Link #22
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

My answer to the original question is no. Chrno Crusade was an ok anime but it wasn't great and it had an evil ending which wasn't even a good one.
Old 2004-06-29, 08:27   Link #23
gevurgazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
My answer to the original question is no. Chrno Crusade was an ok anime but it wasn't great and it had an evil ending which wasn't even a good one.
just because an ending is sad it doesn't mean it's a bad ending.I think the ending was really good.
Old 2004-06-29, 10:03   Link #24
BanditKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
there's gonna be a second season????!??!?
thats impossible unless its original.....
because manga is over.
if its OVA then my guess (or my wish) is that they do chrno's past. more detailed
dude the anime already went a different direction during the middle part of the series so it really didn't need the manga anymore.

Do anyone feels that chrno is still alive?I mean they made a rip for Rosette but not for chrno.At the end its Azmaria who hold the clock now.

Hey could happen.
Old 2004-06-29, 12:31   Link #25
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
I thought it was a great ending, even with the Remington part. That last 2 minute scene was to leave a mark.
Old 2004-06-29, 13:48   Link #26
Mr.Minou

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditKing
dude the anime already went a different direction during the middle part of the series so it really didn't need the manga anymore.

Do anyone feels that chrno is still alive?I mean they made a rip for Rosette but not for chrno.At the end its Azmaria who hold the clock now.

Hey could happen.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-29, 15:09   Link #27
BanditKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Minou
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-29, 18:53   Link #28
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevurgazi
just because an ending is sad it doesn't mean it's a bad ending.I think the ending was really good.
That's not what I meant. I mean the ending was evil and not bad as in horrible however, it did give me the same feeling I had after I saw the Mahoromatic ending which was bad.
Old 2004-07-01, 09:57   Link #29
xxxhyunxxx

the 3rd fatima prophecy.

I got an idea for a second season. I f i remember from the real fatima prophecy , i think i heard something about the next pope being the Antichrist.
The story will take place in 20XX , where Aion and the Antichrist gains much control over catholicism by using demons , and bring about the true apoclypse . There's a rogue faction in the church, The new Magdelena order........... lead by elder sister Azmaria and Ramington. Indeed chrno and Rosette is dead and they wont be back. Any idea for the main characters????? I was thinking maybe a half-demon being the leading male role......... tell me some ideas guy.
Old 2004-07-01, 11:17   Link #30
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxhyunxxx
I got an idea for a second season. I f i remember from the real fatima prophecy , i think i heard something about the next pope being the Antichrist.
The story will take place in 20XX , where Aion and the Antichrist gains much control over catholicism by using demons , and bring about the true apoclypse . There's a rogue faction in the church, The new Magdelena order........... lead by elder sister Azmaria and Ramington. Indeed chrno and Rosette is dead and they wont be back. Any idea for the main characters????? I was thinking maybe a half-demon being the leading male role......... tell me some ideas guy.

dude, 20XX Azmaria would had been dead, if not an old lady

As for the main characters, why not they make someone who looks like chrno, so we wont miss him too much
Old 2004-07-01, 12:13   Link #31
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxhyunxxx
The story will take place in 20XX
If that's the case, Azmaria would have been dead for a long time because you're implying that the story takes place sometime in the 21st century (2000-2099).

However, if you had said 200X, now's that a different time setting. Because it determines that the time setting takes place in the first decade of the 21st century (2000-2009), and Azmaria might be still alive, although she will be already a 90's old lady.

All in all, I also agree with you xxxhyunxxx that the time setting for the sequel should or could take place in our present era. I could suggest sometime between 1999-2005.
However, I would prefer to bring forward new characters and not touching upon Rosette and Chrno because they fullfilled their part in God's time fate. After all, the theme for Chrno Crusade deals about if we're able or not to change destiny and cope up with life hindered by both time and fate.
Old 2004-07-01, 13:17   Link #32
xxxhyunxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
If that's the case, Azmaria would have been dead for a long time because you're implying that the story takes place sometime in the 21st century (2000-2099).

However, if you had said 200X, now's that a different time setting. Because it determines that the time setting takes place in the first decade of the 21st century (2000-2009), and Azmaria might be still alive, although she will be already a 90's old lady.

All in all, I also agree with you xxxhyunxxx that the time setting for the sequel should or could take place in our present era. I could suggest sometime between 1999-2005.
However, I would prefer to bring forward new characters and not touching upon Rosette and Chrno because they fullfilled their part in God's time fate. After all, the theme for Chrno Crusade deals about if we're able or not to change destiny and cope up with life hindered by both time and fate.

I meant 200X lol i didnt think the year through. I also agree with u on not bringing chrno and rosette back , i jst want Azmaria and ramington in it.
Old 2004-07-01, 14:01   Link #33
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

While hard to produce, I'm sure there's a plauseable story that could be transitioned to a second season, but I am not holding my breath for it...I am, however, throwing my writing skills back into the fray and trying to do a fanfic continuation. Tennatively titled, "Life...Death...Rebirth"...and I'm trying to please both sides of the fence on the possible return of Rosette and Chrno, but not trying to go overboard. I want to keep the same general feel of the story in my fanfic. I'm not quite sure how I am going to write it out, but as it stands I've got three chapters under a rough draft completed.

I may employ some fellow fans to help me on this project because I want to get input on people's thoughts about how a story like this should go.
Old 2004-07-01, 19:41   Link #34
BME
Belldandy Fanboy

Location: Stockholm, Sweden, Where Polar bears roam the streets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratix
Discuss. Nothing to do with Chrno and Rosette would be great, like Azmaria...(Oh god I like her ^_^)
It could be Azmaria fighting ocult Nazis! Think Return To Castle Wolfenstein :P
Old 2004-07-03, 05:32   Link #35
Mr.Minou

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditKing
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-28, 12:33   Link #36
d3v4st4t10n
DeVaStAte

Send a message via AIM to d3v4st4t10n
Lol, im thinking really abnormal. It could be about the next mary of magdelena and chrono's........son! (dont kill me, im just wildly thinking! ^_^; Lets say that chrono had a son and ....ya know......forget it -_-
Old 2006-03-22, 06:14   Link #37
darklord of anime
future ruler of all anime

Send a message via AIM to darklord of anime Send a message via Yahoo to darklord of anime
to be honest chrono isn't even the main characther.....it's rosette so chrono crusade 2 with him really woundn't even matter.
Old 2006-04-20, 22:48   Link #38
SkyDragon
Addicted To Anime

No, I don't think there should be a second season. There is no more storyline...It is clear that Chrno and that girl are the main characters and they are dead now.

However, if they did make a second season...they can take about Asmaria. Better yet, why not have a few OVA episodes :P

I wanna know more about her!!
Closed Thread