AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-20, 18:48   Link #201
ImperialFlameGod8190

Uhh jerseykid thats pretty much what most hentai's deal with a guy who instead of being a lame brain actually does the things he should be doing
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 19:22   Link #202
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
I don't think it helps anything. What I would like to see is an anime where the male lead reacts like an actual human being without it turning into some kind of disgusting hentai
Reacts like an actual human being? Like? Care to explain more since that last added bit "without it turning into some kind of disgusting hentia" confused me more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Uhh jerseykid thats pretty much what most hentai's deal with a guy who instead of being a lame brain actually does the things he should be doing
Are you saying the main guy in this show is a lame brain? He should screw both of them even if one of them could potentially be his sister? If he does, now THAT's what I would call a lame brain; Screwing without thinking about the consequences.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 21:02   Link #203
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Either way, he's a lame brain. In fact, the reason this show is so bad is because all of the characters are stupid.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 21:04   Link #204
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

wow i didnt expect him to find out his sister was her three episodes into the series lol
Old 2012-07-20, 21:49   Link #205
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I'm enjoying this show, but there is a fundamental illogicality: if they got to the point of marriage, their birth certificates, etc., would be looked into. He could get a blood test, if he wanted. And even now, he could probably throw the resources of the company (starting with Ikusu) into investigating the various girls' backgrounds.

I certainly don't think less of his manliness for restraining himself from going further in that (unrealistic) girl sandwich situation. He's still a cut above the vast majority of harem MCs. As expected of Sakurai Takahiro, lol. I'm liking his voice, and I'm really liking Ishihara Kaori's (as Konoe)...even though Miyabi is my personal favorite, so far. If the choice were to be made on the basis of who is most suited to be the wife of the head of the company, however, I think Rinka would likely be the clear choice. A power person. But she just learned to respect him at the dance. I doubt she is the voice of the imouto -- even though Taketatsu Ayana could make that voice.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 21:51   Link #206
Jmko
Normal Member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Are you saying the main guy in this show is a lame brain? He should screw both of them even if one of them could potentially be his sister? If he does, now THAT's what I would call a lame brain; Screwing without thinking about the consequences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Shougo might not want to hurt their feelings, but he should be careful not to accidentally marry his sister.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-wedding.html

Right now the safest bet is to marry Ikusu.
Jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 21:54   Link #207
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

It's not like every guy will think the exact same thing if they were in Shougo's situation...

He's actually being pretty normal in that he's tempted, but he's trying not to JUST give in. This is why he was hoping that his "imouto" would call while Konoe and Miyabi were there. If she did, then he would no longer have to worry about doing anything wrong with someone potentially his sister, so he'd have a lot more "leeway" to give into his urges. Of course, NOT turning into just a messy threesome either, but not having to try SO hard to suppress himself either.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 22:09   Link #208
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I suppose it escaped his mind to try to reverse call that sister number and see if anything rings in his room. I mean, he was pretty distracted after all.

This is becoming a very interesting guessing game, but I really don't think it's Miyabi.

Endless "Who is it?" Soul
Old 2012-07-20, 22:12   Link #209
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'm enjoying this show, but there is a fundamental illogicality: if they got to the point of marriage, their birth certificates, etc., would be looked into. He could get a blood test, if he wanted. And even now, he could probably throw the resources of the company (starting with Ikusu) into investigating the various girls' backgrounds.

I certainly don't think less of his manliness for restraining himself from going further in that (unrealistic) girl sandwich situation. He's still a cut above the vast majority of harem MCs. As expected of Sakurai Takahiro, lol. I'm liking his voice, and I'm really liking Ishihara Kaori's (as Konoe)...even though Miyabi is my personal favorite, so far. If the choice were to be made on the basis of who is most suited to be the wife of the head of the company, however, I think Rinka would likely be the clear choice. A power person. But she just learned to respect him at the dance. I doubt she is the voice of the imouto -- even though Taketatsu Ayana could make that voice.
Yeah. Rinka would be an excellent choice as the wife of the next head of the company. Plus she's a total ojou <3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmko View Post
Shougo might not want to hurt their feelings, but he should be careful not to accidentally marry his sister.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-wedding.html

Ikusu! Mister X would be such a nice choice I think too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
It's not like every guy will think the exact same thing if they were in Shougo's situation...

He's actually being pretty normal in that he's tempted, but he's trying not to JUST give in. This is why he was hoping that his "imouto" would call while Konoe and Miyabi were there. If she did, then he would no longer have to worry about doing anything wrong with someone potentially his sister, so he'd have a lot more "leeway" to give into his urges. Of course, NOT turning into just a messy threesome either, but not having to try SO hard to suppress himself either.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I suppose it escaped his mind to try to reverse call that sister number and see if anything rings in his room. I mean, he was pretty distracted after all.

This is becoming a very interesting guessing game, but I really don't think it's Miyabi.

Endless "Who is it?" Soul
I think he was too busy trying to restrain himself after they gave him all those virility foods to make him horny. As a result, he could not think staight lol!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 22:14   Link #210
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I think the whole bit with Miyabi at the end is to give the viewers the "tension" into thinking that she could be the sister or not. I read the novels, and like I said previously, I really liked how they depicted the ending scene with such drama that it really got you thinking about things.

Shougo's situation with Miyabi and Konoe does suck, but at the same time you have to understand where he's going with this because his goal is to find out who his sister is, and find a suitable partner for when he graduates. Marrying your sister after not being careful about things could present problems for him considering that he's going to inherit a large company, and a scandal is the last thing he'd want to have on his hands.
Old 2012-07-21, 02:43   Link #211
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
Oh what do you know, I suggested last week that Shugo should just marry Mr.X and be done with it and voila, She suggested it within the first 3 minutes into the episode. Okay series over, misson complete they lived happily ever after. If he refuses, then he really does want to marry his sister no matter how much he says its wrong cuz he's refusing the take the way out
Old 2012-07-21, 03:17   Link #212
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
I don't think it helps anything. What I would like to see is an anime where the male lead reacts like an actual human being without it turning into some kind of disgusting hentai
Put yourself in his shoes. Two girls approach you while you're in bed and they're throwing themselves at you and would likely willingly have sex with you. There is a VERY good chance that one of them is your blood related sister and you know it as well. Can you HONESTLY say that you would still try to sleep with them even if it meant committing incest? His reaction is actually the most realistic one. He was struggling between desire and cold hard reality. People aren't going to do it if they think the other person could be related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmko View Post
Not really. She's coming onto him awfully strongly, very quickly. She could very well be manipulating it so that while he's too hesitant to do anything to anyone in the school because she made it seem like she was already a student there, she instead makes herself the "safest bet" by coming in from the outside. Considering what she works as, she is likely very good with strategy. So something like that would be all too simple to execute. I'd also be worried about those who have connections to the company like Ikusu because the father may have let them in to try and stay close to his child while trying to keep her identity a secret.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2012-07-21 at 03:32.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 05:57   Link #213
novalysis

I wonder though, why Saliva? Surely Hair follicles should be sufficient for a DNA test? It won't be too difficult for the MC to get a sample of hair of those two. Especially after they spent a night in his bed...
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 06:00   Link #214
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
wow i didnt expect him to find out his sister was her three episodes into the series lol
As with anything in this series, I'm gonna treat it as a red herring as the secret identity of the sister is the focus of the show. For all we know, we might hear his cellphone ringing the very next scene with Miyabi in the room.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 06:13   Link #215
ImperialFlameGod8190

so the safest thing is marry somebody whose pretending to be a guy lets face it he woulda been better off if Ikusu pretended to be a girl when in shougo's room
Old 2012-07-21, 06:15   Link #216
Lukeman1884

They're hinting PRETTY strongly that Miyabi's the sister. I mean, if she weren't, she probably would've been confused when he told her that's the reason they couldn't be together. Also, he needs to learn to lock his door better.

Something else I find interesting, do we know for sure Mister X ACTUALLY works for the company? All we have is her word. If she WERE the sister, this would be an ingenious way of getting close
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 08:30   Link #217
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
They're hinting PRETTY strongly that Miyabi's the sister. I mean, if she weren't, she probably would've been confused when he told her that's the reason they couldn't be together. Also, he needs to learn to lock his door better.

Something else I find interesting, do we know for sure Mister X ACTUALLY works for the company? All we have is her word. If she WERE the sister, this would be an ingenious way of getting close
I must admit, the thought of Ikusu being his sister did cross my mind a few times.

As much as they're hinting that Miyabi is the one, I find Ikusu's behavior quite suspicious. Maybe it's me thinking too much into it, but she seems awfully comfortable around him, as if she's known him for years.

Then again, if she were the sister, why would she hide it? She could just come forward and say "I'm your long-lost sister, here's proof, now feel free to get hitched to any of the girls in your school now."

Next episode will probably make things clear.

Edit: Another thing crossed my mind. How are we so sure his father wasn't aware of the situation? While Ikusu claims only she and his mother know, I wonder why his father chose this particular school for Shougo to find his bride at.
Old 2012-07-21, 08:37   Link #218
ImperialFlameGod8190

hm so a member of a company thats been working for the mikadono group for years is comfortable around a mikadono yea thats hard to believe Miyabi being the sister is easy but i dont buy that either its far too simple and there's another problem revealing the sister would basically end the show its been done too quickly to be interesting
Old 2012-07-21, 09:25   Link #219
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Edit: Another thing crossed my mind. How are we so sure his father wasn't aware of the situation? While Ikusu claims only she and his mother know, I wonder why his father chose this particular school for Shougo to find his bride at.
I'm kind of wondering if this whole situation is some form of training and/or test. Seeing that Shougo is supposed to take over the company, he could be learning some very valuable lessons here regarding who to trust, and learning everything he can about those around him. Lessons that he can use later when he takes over the company.

Endless "Lesson learned" Soul
Old 2012-07-21, 12:18   Link #220
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Then again, if she were the sister, why would she hide it? She could just come forward and say "I'm your long-lost sister, here's proof, now feel free to get hitched to any of the girls in your school now."
The sister wants to marry him herself. Not give him to some other girl.

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen