Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-06, 16:22   Link #2321
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennedealer22 View Post
So, in retrospect, it is chaos out there and only because not one single person has gotten their hands on a *COMPLETE WRITTEN* summary of volume 12, only pics from it and some vague translations from little bits of the 390 something pages...almost 400 pages... considered the most written in any LN in ore no imouto?
Well, keep in mind that right now it's 6:20am in Japan and the book wasn't intended to go on sale until this morning. So the information that we got was late at night from people who somehow scooped early copies. And there was also earlier information leaked from over the last few days, but these summaries weren't complete (particularly large gaps in the epilogue, but also really brief summaries of events in a pretty big book).

The more complete summaries should start showing up over the next day or two.
Old 2013-06-06, 16:23   Link #2322
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
What did not satisfy you this far by the ending? By it being open-ended? In my perspective after that second kiss I would consider the incest route confirmed,i dont have any other explanation to it.
I want their relationship to be "normal" because even with all the build up I felt like the author would pull the rug out from under everyone and it would be normal but we got "normal after weird" and "possibly still weird" because it's open to interpretation at this point. I would have felt much better if Kyousuke understood Kirino's feelings but didn't want their relationship to be that way. I just feel like the whole ending is a cop out and seen it before type of thing.

I didn't care who Kyousuke ended up with outside of not wanting it to be Kirino. I think the worst part is the ambiguity for me.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 16:29   Link #2323
Jasque

If people were expecting a clear incest ending, they were too optimistic.
For me it was obvious that kind of ending was almost impossible.

And there's even 2 kisses, Kirino fans can't complain that much.
Old 2013-06-06, 16:31   Link #2324
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasque View Post

True, we have 2 kisses, lovely scenes and a ending open to a twincest or not, we can't complain.

10 years ago history could close the open-ending.
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 16:36   Link #2325
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
True, we have 2 kisses, lovely scenes and a ending open to a twincest or not, we can't complain.

10 years ago history could close the open-ending.
Exactly. I'm a Kirino fan and I was pleased with how it ended. Even if he did choose another girl, as long as he made his feelings clear, then I would've been satisfied. I wanted an ending, I got an ending, and I'm satisfied with what we know so far.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 16:38   Link #2326
Wilshere

Quote:

Yep I cant complain, 2 kisses are more than enough to satisfy me
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 16:40   Link #2327
Sakuratsuki

Quote:

Yes indeed. I am satisfied with it. Two kisses can't, complain about it as a kirino shipper.

Edit: the thing i am afraid about is: Because of the many laws that are being implemented in Japan that ban incest/loli story's that are popular and who dont have an hentai plot (not an 18 years above label).
And if people start to complain about the ending of the novel because it has also an anime adaption and hints to an incest route. That means that the writter will maybe change slightly the way he wanted to end the novel. I am then talking about 10 years later. This could affect it and maybe they will indeed end up as normal siblings. For me it would leave me with a bad aftertaste. Because it is like he is changing it because of social pressure and because of the financial point of view. To make it sell better.

If the story of 10 years latter ends up like nooo, they are normal siblings crap. Then i will hate it and want it to end here.

The thing i hate the most is, if the writter couldnt end up the story the way he intended to from the start. Because of some laws.

It is this thing that makes me think. That this is one of the last popular story's that would have such an devolpment. In the future we would see less story's like this one.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-06 at 17:00.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 16:47   Link #2328
seangel92

Autor wants a twincest but he made a open-ending to all the fans, twincest is a +18 content and he avoided it for the anime and the "Epílogue: 10 years ago history" could be a twincest close-ending or not.
Old 2013-06-06, 16:49   Link #2329
Mystic_Vegetto

Is it true that Fushimi is writing a Oreimo x Railgun Crossover? I found this link and it seems to be about Kyousuke and Kirino talking about Misaka. Seems to have been written by Fushimi himself.

http://ch.nicovideo.jp/dengeki-bunko/blomaga/ar250299
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 16:53   Link #2330
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Is it true that Fushimi is writing a Oreimo x Railgun Crossover? I found this link and it seems to be about Kyousuke and Kirino talking about Misaka. Seems to have been written by Fushimi himself.

I heard about this... I'm confused and indifferent right now, though the indifferent part could just be residual feelings about the ending.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 16:55   Link #2331
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
Autor wants a twincest but he made a open-ending to all the fans, twincest is a +18 content and he avoided it for the anime and the "Epílogue: 10 years ago history" could be a twincest close-ending or not.
I would have liked it if it wasnt animated from the start. Let him keep it a novel instead and let it end the way he wanted to. Beause novels are not affected by any law. And can have incest plots. After reading some comments. This kind of ending hints to a well 'let it be an open ending' Because it will affect the anime'
Old 2013-06-06, 17:01   Link #2332
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post

I have been reading about that on 4chan, but since I can't read Japanese I just assumed it was some kind of 4chan troll but seriously? I really like Oreimo and I really like Railgun but they seem like such different style's of story how are they going to write a crossover for the two? Not to say I am against more Oreimo, but I am afraid it will just be a fan service crossover like almost all crossovers I have ever read turn in to.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 17:03   Link #2333
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Regarding the story that will come with the anime vol. 1, I have some dobuts over whether it will do anything to clarify the ending because keep in mind that not everyone who buys the anime will necessarily have read the novel, and it's shipping with volume 1 so the anime itself hasn't covered this content yet. I suppose they could ship it and say "don't read this until you've read the last novel or watched the end of the anime!", but it still would make more sense to ship it with the last disc in that case, not the first one.

So... I'd be a bit cautious about what to expect anyway. It could, for example, be a story in present time where the whole gang gathers to talk about the future or something. So far the only description we've got beyond the title is just a tease. We'll see...
Old 2013-06-06, 17:07   Link #2334
Sakuratsuki

This is a bit off topic. But this spring anime season is one of the best seasons that we had for a long time now.

And looking at what is comming for summer. It is full of crap. Only one or two animes are good so far. Damnnnnnnnnnnnn whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Well hopefully in autumn season we will have some better animes.

If volume 12 is out. Hopefully baka tsuki will translate it very fast. Because in one week or so they translated whole volume 11 of oreimo. BAKA TSUKI COME ONEEEEEEEEEE!!!! you can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Regarding the story that will come with the anime vol. 1, I have some dobuts over whether it will do anything to clarify the ending because keep in mind that not everyone who buys the anime will necessarily have read the novel, and it's shipping with volume 1 so the anime itself hasn't covered this content yet. I suppose they could ship it and say "don't read this until you've read the last novel or watched the end of the anime!", but it still would make more sense to ship it with the last disc in that case, not the first one.

So... I'd be a bit cautious about what to expect anyway. It could, for example, be a story in present time where the whole gang gathers to talk about the future or something. So far the only description we've got beyond the title is just a tease. We'll see...
That tittle and description is?
Old 2013-06-06, 17:16   Link #2335
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
(a rough pass of it, but basically...)

Ten-Year Reunion
An exciting new episode written by Tsukasa Fushimi with all his strength is included as a short story! You may wonder what the meaning behind the suggestive title is, but look forward to the release date to find out!

...that's it.

Edit: Source for the record
Old 2013-06-06, 17:48   Link #2336
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
(a rough pass of it, but basically...)

Ten-Year Reunion
An exciting new episode written by Tsukasa Fushimi with all his strength is included as a short story! You may wonder what the meaning behind the suggestive title is, but look forward to the release date to find out!

...that's it.

Edit: Source for the record
Spoiler for Comparison to Toradora!:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-06 at 17:54. Reason: Added tags for comparison
Old 2013-06-06, 18:00   Link #2337
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
If volume 12 is out. Hopefully baka tsuki will translate it very fast. Because in one week or so they translated whole volume 11 of oreimo. BAKA TSUKI COME ONEEEEEEEEEE!!!! you can do it.

Actually, Volume 11 was done in 10 days. After seeing the sudden push from Vol 12, I decided to post everything I had online, despite that only the first four chapter had passed proofreader.
Anyway, with 392 pages, it would need at least 78 hours of working non--stop. While it's possible to finish in a week, don't set your hope too high.

Quote:
Personally, I can go with this ending. This is as close as a Kirino-end that we could get without having to deal with the society pressure for a incest end. Of course, if Kirino just keep the ring it would be even better
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 18:05   Link #2338
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Actually, Volume 11 was done in 10 days. After seeing the sudden push from Vol 12, I decided to post everything I had online, despite that only the first four chapter had passed proofreader.
Anyway, with 392 pages, it would need at least 78 hours of working non--stop. While it's possible to finish in a week, don't set your hope too high.

Personally, I can go with this ending. This is as close as a Kirino-end that we could get without having to deal with the society pressure for a incest end. Of course, if Kirino just keep the ring it would be even better
sorry sorry i guess i was a bit to optimistic there. But anyway thank you for the effort. We really appreciate the work you are doing. The ones who cant read japanese (like me) couldn't have enjoyed it if it wasnt for a translator hard work. Thank you!!!!
Old 2013-06-06, 18:28   Link #2339
iceaco

So.. looks like I passed by at a bad time o_O But is the LN consistent with the eroge?

Baka-Tsuki username: acolyte
iceaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 18:39   Link #2340
rickiminato

í can´t understando the final is kyouske and kirino or not

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings