AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-14, 08:05   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Good morning! How is everyone doing? Last week's episode was great. Naturally the hopes are high this week's will be about the same now that Aizen-sama has put on the tighty-whitey. Gin is also showing utter disgust at Ichigo's apparent attitude of someone who has already made up his/her mind that all is lost. I have a feeling Gin is going to give Ichigo the business. Ho-ho. Looking forward to it.

Enjoy the discussion.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will sresult in a BAN!
Old 2010-12-14, 08:07   Link #2
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I have a feeling Gin is going to give Ichigo the business. Ho-ho. Looking forward to it.
Can't wait for this Trough you forgot to make this thread 'Sticky' monir
Old 2010-12-14, 08:10   Link #3
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Can't wait for this Trough you forgot to make this thread 'Sticky' monir
Hot diggity! I waited to check for my message before logging out. As soon as I return to the main page, Bleach episode 301 has a reply. And a good one too! Thread stickied. It's now Gin's turn to make Ichigo sticky. k bye
Old 2010-12-14, 09:13   Link #4
Fran~
floating away...

I'm done with Ichigo... he can't be more lame than that... doesn't he?...

With all his failure, friendship no jutsu, etc, i say from the bottom of my heart: Naruto >>> Ichigo.
Old 2010-12-14, 10:08   Link #5
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I'm done with Ichigo... he can't be more lame than that... doesn't he?...

With all his failure, friendship no jutsu, etc, i say from the bottom of my heart: Naruto >>> Ichigo.
I don't know, the way Gin talks to Ichigo... i think Gin has something up his sleeve.

Ichigo knows that he can not do much at the moment in his current form. Especialy when he sees Ishin, Urahara and Yoruichi attacking Aizen and not doing that much to him.
Old 2010-12-14, 10:36   Link #6
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well certainly not a great episode for Ichigo. It really took him that long to get into his head just sitting around meant letting his family and friends die without even trying to save them? Talk about having no energy at all. Well at least with Urahara and Yorichi down we are getting close to the inevitable Ichigo vs Aizen fight. Kind of pointless to see them try so hard when the final match is that apparent.

Hopefully this move from Ichigo's dad is going to have some effect. You put Final in front of anything and it better work .
Old 2010-12-14, 10:52   Link #7
Fran~
floating away...

I'm not talking about this episode, Ichigo is lame in his construction (Kubo's failure) as a shounen hero.

I follow the manga, so i'm speaking about everything, not only this episode. If he saw Urahara, Yoruichi and Isshin defeated by Ai-chan, that doesn't mean anything, then he is mindf*cked by Gin's words and he does nothing, he is fighting there without realizing that his sisters and friends are in danger?... so... what the hell Kubo?... i posted this when i read these chapters and i repeat it again.

About Gin's words and Isshin's training, i will save it for the next episodes...

Luckily i don't read/watch Bleach for Ichigo... Gin took the words from my mouth.
Old 2010-12-14, 11:02   Link #8
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
I don't know, the way Gin talks to Ichigo... i think Gin has something up his sleeve.

Ichigo knows that he can not do much at the moment in his current form. Especialy when he sees Ishin, Urahara and Yoruichi attacking Aizen and not doing that much to him.
That's the problem, he was never bothered by power levels.
Ulquiorra was also a killing machine who was wiping floor with him yet he still stubornely went forward.

Now he is all scared?

Anyway hear comes the moment everyone waited for... Aizen getting hit by Ichigo's new cheap shot!
Old 2010-12-14, 11:20   Link #9
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I'm not talking about this episode, Ichigo is lame in his construction (Kubo's failure) as a shounen hero.

I follow the manga, so i'm speaking about everything, not only this episode. If he saw Urahara, Yoruichi and Isshin defeated by Ai-chan, that doesn't mean anything, then he is mindf*cked by Gin's words and he does nothing, he is fighting there without realizing that his sisters and friends are in danger?... so... what the hell Kubo?... i posted this when i read these chapters and i repeat it again.

About Gin's words and Isshin's training, i will save it for the next episodes...

Luckily i don't read/watch Bleach for Ichigo... Gin took the words from my mouth.
Well, i do read the manga aswell, and i do like the development he's going trough. Not to forget that 90% of the characters that Ichigo is seeing have like hundreds if not thousands years of experience, Ichigo is just a human/sub-shinigami looking around the corner
Old 2010-12-14, 11:21   Link #10
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
That's the problem, he was never bothered by power levels.
Ulquiorra was also a killing machine who was wiping floor with him yet he still stubornely went forward.

Now he is all scared?

Anyway hear comes the moment everyone waited for... Aizen getting hit by Ichigo's new cheap shot!

I don't know, he seemed pretty scared when he had 1v1 Kenpachi. I think it's the circumstances which makes him how he is in a particular battle.
Old 2010-12-14, 11:24   Link #11
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

well at least it's going to end sometime soon :3

and FINALY got to David Bowie's guest appearance. XP
Old 2010-12-14, 11:52   Link #12
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post

I don't know, he seemed pretty scared when he had 1v1 Kenpachi. I think it's the circumstances which makes him how he is in a particular battle.
Well that was his first time meeting a killing machine and he had barely any experience, so I can understand it there. But now? Why the sudden change?
Old 2010-12-14, 12:01   Link #13
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Well that was his first time meeting a killing machine and he had barely any experience, so I can understand it there. But now? Why the sudden change?
The only reason i can think of are the current circumstances he is in now, it's not looking very good for them.
Old 2010-12-14, 12:08   Link #14
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Guys mind you that Ulquiorra or w/e his frigging name was would never be able to take down all of frigging soul society's forces.

Ichigo just saw Aizen buttfu*k all of soul society and the general using his "normal" form, now that he's gotten that super power up, he's just been dancing around and taking down some of the strongest people as well.

Not to mention, Ichigo understands Aizen's spiritual force or what not, so he realizes just how potentially pointless it is for everyone to keep trying because honestly, the "best" chances were just all shattered in front of him. Not to mention Aizen just told him that Ichigo's whole life was planned out by Aizen..

Okay i don't care how fuc*ing tough you are or how strong you think you are, if you just got this physically, emotionally, and mentally ra3ped by Aizen, I'm sure you'd be in the same state as Ichigo. It's good enough that Kubo didn't make him start crying or try to run away. So guys, seriously, get off Kubo's back, so far as an anime viewer im fine with ichigo's reactions, it's more human and natural to me anyway.

**As for Gin, I mentioned it before, but I really think Gin might be plotting something against Aizen. I mean this whole taunting of Ichigo, the ending up in the forest (perhaps to give some time for ichigo + others, etc..) just all seems like he might be trying to stop aizen in some way.

Some questions of my own.
1) Lawl, poor matsumoto, so she was trying desperately to get to Gin and now he's in karakura (sp?) town
2) So what's the deal with that space that isshin and ichigo are in? He says he'll teach him the final getsugatenshou, but how exactly do they have the time to do that? Is it something like a hyperbolic time chamber (DBZ? where like 1 year spent there is the equivalent of a day) or something like that?
Old 2010-12-14, 12:30   Link #15
kitten320

Ulqiorra still would be able to wipe out quiet a lot of people, and he killed Ichigo like twice... quiet a desperate situation if you ask me.

And that's also a problem... Aizen planned Ichigo's life? I would have prefered if he said "I'm your real father"...

And whatever that chamber is, it will be something seriously convenient for the good guys as always. And Aizen will suddenly become an idiot "Oh whatever... what was that room for again?"
Old 2010-12-14, 13:20   Link #16
Jerseykid

Well that was rather anti climactic. Suddenly everyone is defeated, Ichigo flakes out, and Aizen leaves. Where was the long haired mode Ichigo to slice Gin in half and then battle long haired mode Aizen for another 3 episodes. Then Ichigo can lose and Aizen could leave and Ichigo could go train.

And apparently Aizen's master plan for Ichigo was to have him mature so he could do nothing but stay behind and get "devoured". That's some master plan! It's like they skipped 5 episodes.
Old 2010-12-14, 14:17   Link #17
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
2) So what's the deal with that space that isshin and ichigo are in? He says he'll teach him the final getsugatenshou, but how exactly do they have the time to do that? Is it something like a hyperbolic time chamber (DBZ? where like 1 year spent there is the equivalent of a day) or something like that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
Well that was rather anti climactic. Suddenly everyone is defeated, Ichigo flakes out, and Aizen leaves. Where was the long haired mode Ichigo to slice Gin in half and then battle long haired mode Aizen for another 3 episodes. Then Ichigo can lose and Aizen could leave and Ichigo could go train.

And apparently Aizen's master plan for Ichigo was to have him mature so he could do nothing but stay behind and get "devoured". That's some master plan! It's like they skipped 5 episodes.
All those answers will arrive in a few episodes... if i say something, i will be banned because of the massive spoilers
Old 2010-12-14, 14:43   Link #18
Pa1n

* Only Ichigo feels Aize reitzu(power) ? which means ihcigo is somehow on his level?

* Why didn't they combine bankai or "last resort attack" all the 3? Which Again I cant think about Kyouraku Shunsui's secret bankai which he couldnt do it cuz its 2 dangerous or something...

* I really wants that ichigo will go "crazy full hollofication" and to see the OMG face of all the poeple that are injure on the ground .... now they are headed to a diffrent location

*From the last non filler ep befor 300 , did we hear in the backround "hollow gin voice"?

*When you think about it , its really seems like some1 said here , that gin is trying to pull something off....

*This was the first time I LOLED in the end stupid scenes...... with the phone joke
Old 2010-12-14, 15:05   Link #19
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Here comes AIzen's true source of power...THE MULLET! Well, this was somewhat enjoyable, as a bonus to seeing Gin's face clearly (5:23) and finally using his zanpakuto in the most awesome way of a repeated piercing salvo, he gave a nice speech too! The top three captains fell rather easily, what with no bankais and stuff, but Urahara gave a good performance.
Important note: Through Aizen, Kubo admits that there is no logic behind bleach power levels, because he destroyed the Koutotsu and thus defied logic.
Old 2010-12-14, 15:24   Link #20
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Important note: Through Aizen, Kubo admits that there is no logic behind bleach power levels, because he destroyed the Koutotsu and thus defied logic.
Nah... that's Kubo's way to save explanations about any plothole...