AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-26, 13:31   Link #41
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

One of many heroines that I wish to live a happier lives .....

( Any chance that going to see Cryka & Inia in Final extra with Papa Sandek scheming to take over Kotobuki (Kotobukiya) and A4 ( A3) making only russian Valge-on mecha/TSF and over price all US/Euro/Japan/ TSF/Valge-on

Yuuya ala Phoenix wright OBJECTION!!!!!

Which tries to get the aid BANZAI( Bandai) Which Mitsurgi Zaibatsu has tries with. a certain Iwaya Eiji works a division chief, then Inform the Mitsurugi Twin about this matter the of Takeru gang gets involved ..... And by the way A certain Kouhai form Hakuryou named Tatsunami Hibiki which was drag in the chaos ( By the Hibiki loves Kamen Raiders and even has his on special move " Final Altered form ride ... Unlimited drop maneuver .....)

Last edited by kaizerknight01; 2012-12-26 at 13:50.
Old 2012-12-27, 01:51   Link #42
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Lucky for us Cryska is somehow still isn't aware of her feelings for Yuuya, that's she acts clumsy ad cute...

Too bad, Yui is so aware that's she's acting tsundere and shy just when the mood is so right..
Not anymore - her final conversation with Yui pretty much cleared things up for them, and both of them are now aware of several things:

1) They share a mutual admiration and respect towards each other;

2) They both love Yuuya Bridges;

3) They're now rivals in love.

However, I'm sorry Cryska, but YuuyaxYui OTP for me.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-12-28, 00:03   Link #43
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
You guys not celebrating Cryska's birthday by spamming her thread with pictures?

Shame on you, shame.
Spoiler:

Also, that scene in last episode where she was crying was pure gold. Her voice was so alive, I felt like weeping for some reason.
crap i wasnt able to log on then and forgot .... nosbleed
Old 2012-12-28, 00:38   Link #44
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
- I know you're only saying that so you can have Cryska for yourself...
Old 2012-12-28, 02:35   Link #45
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Lols.. I'm a Yuuya x Yui myself. What I meant is that Yui is aware of her feelings but acts ( as always) tsundere when with Yuuya. She's not really good in expressing herself that is...

I hope they make an OVA for the two...
Old 2013-03-06, 00:29   Link #46
Darthtabby

Hey does anyone know which is the pilot and which the RIO type between Cryska and Inia? It seems natural to think that Cryska has the pilot role, but she's actually seated behind Inia, not in front of her.

[spoiler=Alternative III stuff]Granted the Mindseeker variant of the F-14 supposedly put the Esper in front of the pilot, since pilots didn't like having a mind reader sitting behind them, but I don't think that sort of logic really applies to Cryska and Inia, particularly as Crystka herself is also supposed to be an Esper.[/url]
Old 2013-03-06, 02:56   Link #47
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Conventional layout in tandem-seat fighters has the pilot in front, on account of giving the pilot the better field of view, while leaving the backseater to run the radar and other systems.

However, note their seating arrangement, how the rear seat is raised. This is a configuration we see a lot in attack helicopters, where the copilot-gunner seats front, to have the best view, while the pilot sits behind in a position that is raised enough so that they can see to fly.

Assuming that this is a similar layout, it could be that Inia is the copilot while Cryska is the main pilot.

Though it's all a moot point, given that in combat it's implied their esper consciousness bleedover merges them into a single-ish being. Or synchronisation. Or something.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-03-06, 09:49   Link #48
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

Seat position wouldn't be that important in a TSF anyway, given that it has now windows to begin with. All images are beamed directly into the retina from TSF cameras. As long as you get the headset, you can see outside.

From what I remember, the Soviet double-seaters tend to have a reverse configuration (gunner in front, pilot in the back), although it can be just a unique set-up from the Su-37.
Old 2013-03-10, 04:46   Link #49
sasahar17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
Seat position wouldn't be that important in a TSF anyway, given that it has now windows to begin with. All images are beamed directly into the retina from TSF cameras. As long as you get the headset, you can see outside.

From what I remember, the Soviet double-seaters tend to have a reverse configuration (gunner in front, pilot in the back), although it can be just a unique set-up from the Su-37.
Just to chip in on this discussion, Inia was flying their Su-37 solo in Ep22 while being shot at by the RLF. From the looks of it, she wasn't flying nearly as good as is Scarlett Twin standard and in fact was pretty much a sitting duck in the air. Now, on one hand, this might be becuase Inia's scared out of her wits without Cryska to reassure her and help back her up, but on the other this may be evidence she isn't normally theone flying the TSF. However taken with Cryska pretty much beating the stuffing a whole bunch of TSFs with nothing but the F-15E's fists in the very same episode, I say that from the Anime alone there's a pretty strong case Cryska is the pilot and Inia does the shooting.

What do you guys think?
Old 2013-03-10, 20:53   Link #50
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasahar17 View Post
Just to chip in on this discussion, Inia was flying their Su-37 solo in Ep22 while being shot at by the RLF.
Now you got me thinking about whether Cryska or Inia wouldn't mind sharing their two-seater with Yuuya in one of the seats. Of course, they can't psychically meld, but it would be interesting to see the results.
Old 2013-03-10, 22:40   Link #51
Darthtabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasahar17 View Post
Just to chip in on this discussion, Inia was flying their Su-37 solo in Ep22 while being shot at by the RLF. From the looks of it, she wasn't flying nearly as good as is Scarlett Twin standard and in fact was pretty much a sitting duck in the air. Now, on one hand, this might be becuase Inia's scared out of her wits without Cryska to reassure her and help back her up, but on the other this may be evidence she isn't normally theone flying the TSF. However taken with Cryska pretty much beating the stuffing a whole bunch of TSFs with nothing but the F-15E's fists in the very same episode, I say that from the Anime alone there's a pretty strong case Cryska is the pilot and Inia does the shooting.

What do you guys think?
I think a lot of that really was just Inia being scared without Cryska there with her. That being said I am inclined to favor the idea that Cryska is the lead pilot of the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Now you got me thinking about whether Cryska or Inia wouldn't mind sharing their two-seater with Yuuya in one of the seats. Of course, they can't psychically meld, but it would be interesting to see the results.
While protecting Yuuya might motivate whichever girl was in the cockpit with him, such an action would likely cause a decrease in combat efficiency since pilot and co-pilot probably wouldn't be perfectly synced.

The solution of course would be a three seat cockpit module. It would be a tight fit of course, but Yuuya will just have to endure being sandwiched between two girls for the good of mankind. :P
Old 2013-03-11, 01:07   Link #52
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
While protecting Yuuya might motivate whichever girl was in the cockpit with him, such an action would likely cause a decrease in combat efficiency since pilot and co-pilot probably wouldn't be perfectly synced.

The solution of course would be a three seat cockpit module. It would be a tight fit of course, but Yuuya will just have to endure being sandwiched between two girls for the good of mankind. :P
Lean back and think about saving the world, Yuuya Bridges. It is a terrible torment that we have put you through, but you must endure in order to save the world.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-03-11, 20:47   Link #53
Mazryonh

Quote:
Who was it who said that Yuuya was the key to fully awakening the Scarlet Twins? Maybe even one, "fully awakened," would be enough to turn the tide in a decisive battle. It would also be really entertaining to see Cryska acting tsundere towards Yuuya if they have to pilot the two-seater together to rescue Inia, and they're both trying to take the two-seater in different directions before Yuuya "asserts his authoritah."

Quote:
Or even worse, the three have to sit in two seats. I can imagine the following:

Yuuya: Now, how are the three of us going to fit in this two-seat cockpit module?

Inia: I've got an idea!

Cryska: What? Don't tell me you are seriously going forward with this pervert's plan!

Inia: I'll sit in Yuuya's lap while we loosen the straps to fit us both in my seat!

Cryska: (Slaps Yuuya because she suspects he gave Inia the idea) You lech!

Yuuya: You know, Cryska, it's not the worst that could happen. You and I could sit in your seat, while I get comfy in your lap and you provide the "shock absorbers"--(gets hit by Cryska again).

Cryska: Inia, we'll sit in my seat, and this lech can get comfortable all by his lonesome in yours.
Old 2013-03-11, 22:42   Link #54
Darthtabby

The problem with having one person sit in another's lap in a TSF is the G-Forces. Let's assume Inia weighs 50 kilos (about 110 pounds). If the TSF she's in pulls a 9 G maneuver, then she 's basically going to weigh 500 kilos (about 1100 pounds). Just try to imagine what that would do to the person whose lap she's sitting on. :P
Old 2013-03-11, 23:27   Link #55
Mazryonh

Quote:
The problem with having one person sit in another's lap in a TSF is the G-Forces.
That's why we prosecute people who drive with infants and small children in their laps (under the adult seatbelt or not). If the infant/small child is unsecured, few people would be strong enough to arrest the force of the infant/small child from going into steering wheel (and even if there was an airbag, the infant/small child could bounce unpredictably since it is unsecured) during a sudden stop while moving forward. I've heard the force from the sudden deceleration described as "suddenly becoming 200 pounds in your arms." If the infant/small child was under the adult seatbelt, s/he might become crushed under the force of an adult during a sudden stop while moving forward.

That kind of "seating a child on your lap with a belt" is only really legal on airplanes, where they have a "child loop" on the front of a seatbelt for an infant to be seated while the adult is behind.

But seriously, when has real-life physics prevented harem antics from becoming commonplace, such as the Funbag Airbag? Such a thing would hurt quite a deal to the recipient, even at walking speed (never mind tripping and falling speed). And Cryska was engineered to have such good "shock absorbers" . . .

Oh well, such a scene like the one I described would be worth quite a few laughs both for us and the seiyuus involved.
Old 2013-03-12, 18:32   Link #56
MitchelJohn
SPiCa~!

I wonder how Cui and YuI are gonna react to this..

Last edited by MitchelJohn; 2013-03-12 at 22:46. Reason: wrong thread..loo
Old 2013-03-12, 22:03   Link #57
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

...Not that I'm displeased by the images, but this is the Cryska thread.

Unless you want to make Jellyui's rival jealous

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-03-13, 00:53   Link #58
MitchelJohn
SPiCa~!

Yea sorry about that Goose , must be in jelly mode just now... :U
Old 2013-03-13, 04:39   Link #59
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Unless you want to make Jellyui's rival jealous
- Well, Cryska looks cute when jealous.

..also homicdal. But that's a minor detail we won't worry about here. (ducks)
Old 2013-03-13, 05:30   Link #60
sasahar17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Well, Cryska looks cute when jealous.

..also homicdal. But that's a minor detail we won't worry about here. (ducks)
Hn, I always had Cryska pegged as the Kuudere, not the Yandere.

Yui's the Tsundere, Yifei's the Waifu(wannabe) and Cryska is the Kuudere, and Inia's the one with the axe. At least that's my interpretation.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters