AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2013-03-31, 16:20   Link #761
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
I'm not exactly sure what they'll do. I can see it stating "KADOKAWA" since everything will be merged into that company similar to how Kadokawa Pictures has just become "Kadokawa Shoten" on committee credits, but different portions of Kadokawa had differing labels under production committees in the past. Ascii will just be a division things are published under.
Ah, thanks anyway, it's still very informative.
Old 2013-03-31, 18:15   Link #762
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
you mean index 1 right? well i just hope they re edited some of the scenes afterall in railgun manga version was more epic then the way it happened in the index anime version.
Yeah I meant Index 1 then, I forgot which season the sister arc was at even after watching both seasons twice.

They are probably going to re-do the scenes, I just hope it looks better than before.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 18:23   Link #763
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

This is going to be from Mikoto's perspective- that means the fight scene in her eyes would look more fabulous because Kamijou is there.

Oh and he sparkles in this version as well.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 18:53   Link #764
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
This is going to be from Mikoto's perspective- that means the fight scene in her eyes would look more fabulous because Kamijou is there.

Oh and he sparkles in this version as well.
Now that you said it, I want to see this happen for amusement's sake.
Old 2013-03-31, 19:07   Link #765
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Yeah I meant Index 1 then, I forgot which season the sister arc was at even after watching both seasons twice.

They are probably going to re-do the scenes, I just hope it looks better than before.
so do i, it be pretty bad if they make it the same as before repeating a arc isn't gonna help jc staff grow cash if they can't re-edited some of the scenes to make it look more interesting like how they did in the railgun manga.

now that i look back i think index season 2 quality was actually quite well done but could have been better i know i already stated the reason why but still i know they reduced the quality dramatically just for the index movie but seriously jc staff you better not screw up index season three where touma and accelerator shines their best. i know im out of topic again but im quite bored atm so i have no idea what to do on a sunday.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-04-01 at 00:45. Reason: please don't double post
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 19:19   Link #766
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
Now that you said it, I want to see this happen for amusement's sake.
Btw his shirt was also ripped during the bridge scene when she hit him with her lightning.
Old 2013-03-31, 19:21   Link #767
Goldzero

Quote:
so do i, it be pretty bad if they make it the same as before repeating a arc isn't gonna help jc staff grow cash if they can't re-edited some of the scenes to make it look more interesting like how they did in the railgun manga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Btw his shirt was also ripped during the bridge scene when she hit him with her lightning.
did it happen in the light novel i forgotten seeing as how long its been.
Old 2013-03-31, 21:21   Link #768
Sumeragi
Banned

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 21:28   Link #769
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
still just a small camera for touma dam you jc staff!!!!!!!!!! well im not surprised seeing what they did to touma in railgun season 1 which im still trying to figure out why they reduce his screen time as much as possible probably to give saten and uhiru more screen time.
Old 2013-03-31, 21:35   Link #770
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
still just a small camera for touma dam you jc staff!!!!!!!!!! well im not surprised seeing what they did to touma in railgun season 1 which im still trying to figure out why they reduce his screen time as much as possible probably to give saten and uhiru more screen time.
I have mentioned before and I will state it again: please do not blame the animation studio for the decisions of the director and series composer. This PV's contents was most likely decided by him. The director and series composer are not a part of the studio directly, so you are blaming the incorrect people irresponsibly.

Personally, I can understand being upset that non-manga content gets animated over other content that you would prefer to see, but the amount of blame that is being assigned to JC Staff unfairly here and in other forums is quite over the top. It is highly unlikely that anything in the anime can be done without Kamachi or his editor's approval, so you're getting angry for the wrong reasons. If you would like to see certain things animated, the best course of action would be to purchase things from the franchise in Japanese (eg. video discs, music discs, publications) so that the production committee will earn a profit and be more willing to make more anime.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 21:38   Link #771
Dyingbreath

Quote:
Saten deserves screen time! Uiharu too!
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 21:41   Link #772
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by julioalqae View Post
i think he just trolled in wrong place
Epic fail.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 21:44   Link #773
Goldzero

Quote:
I have mentioned before and I will state it again: please do not blame the animation studio for the decisions of the director and series composer. This PV's contents was most likely decided by him. The director and series composer are not a part of the studio directly, so you are blaming the incorrect people irresponsibly.

Personally, I can understand being upset that non-manga content gets animated over other content that you would prefer to see, but the amount of blame that is being assigned to JC Staff unfairly here and in other forums is quite over the top. It is highly unlikely that anything in the anime can be done without Kamachi or his editor's approval, so you're getting angry for the wrong reasons. If you would like to see certain things animated, the best course of action would be to purchase things from the franchise in Japanese (eg. video discs, music discs, publications) so that the production committee will earn a profit and be more willing to make more anime.
lol you got it wrong i meant it in humor not in a complaint i guess i must have used some poor choice of words i didn't mean anything personal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
true they are entertaining to watch and saten is my fav girl in railgun.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-04-01 at 00:45. Reason: please edit rather than double-posting!
Old 2013-03-31, 21:46   Link #774
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

It's pretty much because hardly anyone one the English speaking side knows how this works.

Though it's not just the English side I guess since some Otakus were also calling for the cancel of Hentai Ouji to focus on Railgun... I believe you can already see the incredible flaw in that statement.
Old 2013-04-01, 04:59   Link #775
AdmirerofSatenRuiko

Quote:
And all the side characters from the 1st season as well!
AdmirerofSatenRuiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 12:11   Link #776
Dyingbreath

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerofSatenRuiko View Post
And all the side characters from the 1st season as well!
Arguable. Some of the side characters were boring or at least not deserving of more screentime than they got.
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 12:56   Link #777
AdmirerofSatenRuiko

Quote:
Arguable. Some of the side characters were boring or at least not deserving of more screentime than they got.
I liked all minor characters, and what I mean is that all of them should at least have a little role at some point. I want to see them again.
AdmirerofSatenRuiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 13:50   Link #778
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Satan deserves screen time! Uiharu too!
Wrong character?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 14:34   Link #779
tsunade666

I think its more like typo error than Mr Satan of DBZ. Its Saten
Old 2013-04-01, 14:37   Link #780
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Wrong character?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think its more like typo error than Mr Satan of DBZ. Its Saten
It's spelt correctly in his original post.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, despair, drama, school life, sci-fi, sequel