AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-22, 09:07   Link #2061
KuroiHikari

I don't have much of a problem actually, maybe because I don't really leave a way to contact me.

The next part of chapter 4 is going on cause some people to rage(?), although, (this is going to cause some people to cringe) I haven't even got started on it yet.

Edit: Oh wait, it's the next next part

Last edited by KuroiHikari; 2012-07-22 at 22:04.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 09:45   Link #2062
ImperialFlameGod8190

Reaper thats why i started a similar concept on the Dxd Social Group o and any idea about how the finish of Volume 3 happens this is a surprising LN
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 09:50   Link #2063
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiHikari View Post
I don't have much of a problem actually, maybe because I don't really leave a way to contact me.

The next part of chapter 4 is going on cause some people to rage(?), although, (this is going to cause some people to cringe) I haven't even got started on it yet.
You leave a way to contact you actually...in the form of cookies of your browser
As long as you didn't delete it, we can track you down via your ISP, mac address, etc and finally found your house as well as your bank account to transfer something in wahahahahaha

Technology nowadays make it possible to affect people from a far just like Eagle Eyes film oh! I like that film (the computer is awesome, able to kill and multiple control people at the same time)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 17:05   Link #2064
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiHikari View Post

Oh no, I'm so curious about it now!! This is a pretty interesting LN, high on my anticipation meter just beheind DxD and Mahouka
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 19:57   Link #2065
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
You leave a way to contact you actually...in the form of cookies of your browser
As long as you didn't delete it, we can track you down via your ISP, mac address, etc and finally found your house as well as your bank account to transfer something in wahahahahaha
Thats Creepy and staker much.
Also the idea of a Social group for this LN in not a bad idea.
Old 2012-07-22, 21:33   Link #2066
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ While some would like that, I remember someone said we should pay them and someone said that "offering a translator money is insulting them".
Its like @Richocet said be patient and dont bother them them every single day.
We should be grateful for all they do. And for all the time they take out of there live's to do what they do for us fan's of LN's.
It might be zzhk who said that, but I am one of those who think many take it the way wrong.

IMO, personally, there's nothing bad itself with donations and such, and I perfectly agree with what Peachy said. However, there are different problems. For example, one can be minor. Also, the real problem lies with the people who think "Hey dude, I'll donate 5 bucks if you translate faster and an etra 10 bucks if you do it by Xday Xmonth.

Plus, there's a problem with paying translators. If I wanted to be very radical in my comparison, I'd say that it's like paying the transport fee of a product but not the product itself. Meaning that the author itself should get a part of it. A reason why I feel a bit awkward every time I see those donation boxes in manga scanlation groups. Plus, many translator do it as hobby or whatever, but it loses its meaning when you get money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Thats Creepy and staker much.
Also the idea of a Social group for this LN in not a bad idea.
Go ahead.

BTW, is the Claire-hate over? I haven't heard of it since a long time.

Reminds me that I should really catch up for some novels. And this is one of them.

Ah, and @KuroiHikari , are you going to turn to the state you were between this and SAO?
Old 2012-07-22, 21:52   Link #2067
KuroiHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Ah, and @KuroiHikari , are you going to turn to the state you were between this and SAO?
Hmm, sort of, previously I got busy with school and stuff. Sept onwards, I won't have much access to the computer, so hopefully I will finish v3 before that.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 23:26   Link #2068
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
BTW, is the Claire-hate over? I haven't heard of it since a long time.
Hush...we finally got ppl to stop that, so dont bring it back
And I agree with how when you start paying translators to help out with translations sooner their reason to do the job gets replaced, i.e. from out off the good of thier heart and fun it becomes sort of like for pocket money, and I am not lambasting anything but just stating the one thing I rem from my psych class
As such I am really"iffy" on this delicate subject
Old 2012-07-23, 03:20   Link #2069
ZeKeR
Superbad

... why in the world do I get the feeling that once this goes green in animation Rie's gonna voice Claire?
Old 2012-07-23, 04:48   Link #2070
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

Technology nowadays make it possible to affect people from a far just like Eagle Eyes film oh! I like that film (the computer is awesome, able to kill and multiple control people at the same time)
I agree with you, but it requires advanced technology and the cost to do that. As a person, we cant contact ISP. Not to mentioned about some country use dynamic IP address and so that hard to be tracked.

By my experience as a manga translator for over 7 years, I knew how stress team members was. Those slobs always tried to insult, complain about project release speed ... Sometime we lost our temper, and bashed them like it was the end of world.

In my opinion, we should just encourage the team by gratitude comment, ebullient discuss, and heartfelt donation. Teams not paid their product, they did cause they love it.

Back to the novel, what do you expect from next vol ?

@ZeKeR: Same as me, and I really hope it would never happen ...

@KuroiHikari: Thank you very much

Last edited by BTDK; 2012-07-23 at 05:14.
BTDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 06:03   Link #2071
sky black swordman

^
Quote:
Well I would love to see more of Fiana.
I think I like a little more then some of the other girls because she reminds of a DxD character.
Old 2012-07-23, 06:37   Link #2072
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
... why in the world do I get the feeling that once this goes green in animation Rie's gonna voice Claire?
No one ever doubted that. They could even announce it even if the anime didn't even start yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
They need to clarify that Restia-Kamito relationship and throw in more Rinslet. She didn't have a proper volume dedicated to herself.
Old 2012-07-23, 09:56   Link #2073
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Clearly volume 8 is going to be 100% Restia x Kamito.

All the other girls are going to disappear or otherwise stop being such cockblocks :P.

I'm not biased at all!

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 11:06   Link #2074
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Guys, I want this vol is about Claire x Kamito =)
Old 2012-07-23, 11:20   Link #2075
n0m@n
C-Z

In anime which is adapted from eroge, there has been non-main heroine who becomes the MC's girl(Shuffle and Mashiro-Iro Symphony).
But I still havent read a LN which did that yet. So indeed having Restia is the main girl might be a good change in a while. Actually I like Elis better, but she is too good for Kamito.
Old 2012-07-23, 11:32   Link #2076
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

All things considered, usually the first girl gets the guy in most harem stories. We've seen it a couple of times already, an example is High School DXD, Oda Nobuna no Yabou (Currently in the request stage of Baka-Tsuki), Hidan no Aria, Zero no Tsukaima, Toradora, Kampfer, and Infinite Stratos. No I am mistaken, take the last one off the list, no one knows where that thick headed guy is heading. That said, I don't really mind a harem ending or any of the girls getting Kamito. I just want to see how it is done, the development of it essentially.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 11:33   Link #2077
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

We have debated it and not sure about main-heroine. Multi-heroine is the good choice in this case.
Old 2012-07-23, 11:35   Link #2078
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ Anyone but Claire, plz! I have enough of that type of character. ^^
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 11:37   Link #2079
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
^^ Anyone but Claire, plz! I have enough of that type of character. ^^
Claire isn't so bad, there will be more character development for her when she encounters her sister and learn to trust people. At least she isn't as bad as Seiyuu from Usotsuki Paradox.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 11:52   Link #2080
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
All things considered, usually the first girl gets the guy in most harem stories. We've seen it a couple of times already, an example is High School DXD, Oda Nobuna no Yabou (Currently in the request stage of Baka-Tsuki), Hidan no Aria, Zero no Tsukaima, Toradora, Kampfer, and Infinite Stratos. No I am mistaken, take the last one off the list, no one knows where that thick headed guy is heading. That said, I don't really mind a harem ending or any of the girls getting Kamito. I just want to see how it is done, the development of it essentially.
Technically in Tora Dora, the "first girl" chronologically was the original crush.. who did not get the guy.. Oh Minorin~

Although the viewer/reader is introduced to our little Tsundere first..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap