AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-07, 06:47   Link #1841
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I feel so bad for Hina right now. Both her and Hayate are really, really down on their luck right now. I'm not sure if I want Hina to confess on the date now because it would be such bad timing with Hayate and she would probably lose it if things went that badly. I'm hoping either something interrupts before she can work up the nerve then wait for a better time, or that she does and Hayate has some kind of positive reaction.

Is it too much to ask that her confession might even lift his spirits?
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 08:19   Link #1842
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

All love affairs will be pointless, until Hayate gets closure with Athena. An interruption, followed by the revelation of his relationship with Athena would be the best solution for the dinner. Otherwise Hinagiku will become Ayumu #2, and I don't see what that will accomplish. I'd still like to see the scene, and Hayate's reaction anyway. Especially because he always misunderstands her, and thinks that she hates him.

Last edited by Rah; 2009-08-07 at 09:11.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 08:23   Link #1843
IndoViking

Well, this makes me sure the confession isn't gonna happen at the dinner, which is actually a good thing for hopes of HinaHaya, 'cause it ain't gonna happen with the current state Hayate is in...
IndoViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 08:53   Link #1844
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

oh wow this is getting damn intense now isnt it?
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 09:44   Link #1845
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
oh wow this is getting damn intense now isnt it?
Nah! from what I observe about Hata-Bastard, he always ruined it with something so unrelated and then the storyline going nuts again didn't expect too much for now
*sharpen my Bayonet blade for that guy*

OOT:
oh! does anyone here pre-ordered RE5 for PC? I like previous title, lots of killing. Hope this one too, since I heard it not so satisfying when released for PS3
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 10:33   Link #1846
tsunade666

I hope the fire doesn't cooled off.......
doesn't have his hopes high especially with that retard mangaka.....

Thanks primuler for the spoiler. But geez its a whole mess with lots of misunderstanding here. I still hope for a better date for the pink goddess. And their are no spoiler for our moon goddess on this chapter. Do hope she shows up again.

and PS3 rooks. Banzai for rich people. Poor me don't have money and my monitor just died on me. poor monitor. Now I'm stuck on black and white world. OH cruel world wish the lab his bad luck too.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 10:52   Link #1847
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Spoiler for Primuler comes and saves the day! Chapter 236 - You listen to 1 stuff, and can't understand 10 things.:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Especially because he always misunderstands her, and thinks that she hates him.
Hina has already cleared that up. Hayate no longer thinks she hates him.
Old 2009-08-07, 10:59   Link #1848
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

And about odetta odile.... destroying wouldn't be enough to stop my blood thirst. Even though A-tan is soooo cute that result on a fountain of blood. But still............. DRATS!
Spoiler:
i am now curious about this...someone link me to this pls...PM me surerman or tsunade with link pls ;__;

PS: i wanna know if i'll rage as well
Old 2009-08-07, 11:34   Link #1849
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
i am now curious about this...someone link me to this pls...PM me surerman or tsunade with link pls ;__;

PS: i wanna know if i'll rage as well
link sent via PM
Old 2009-08-07, 12:19   Link #1850
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Who knows? There are A LOT of misunderstandings after all. If not hate, what if he just doesn't think that he's in her league to even consider that she may have any higher opinion, or feelings for him, besides: 'Oh, it's that pathetic debt-ridden butler'. Correct me if I'm wrong, and if everything between them got cleared, without any further misunderstandings after one of Hina's 'anger bouts'. As I see it, Hayate takes every bit of criticism, even that regarded as a joke, very, very personally. After all, Athena was the first one to praise him for anything, and it doesn't look like he's very used to receiving it yet.

A better example would be to think of Maria suddenly telling him that she detests him (as something 'in the moment', or as a joke), and then enjoy watching Hayate trying to mend the situation, with overwhelmingly exaggerated apologies. He just can't stop looking down on himself. Hope he doesn't really die a horrible death, like it said in some chapter way back.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 15:08   Link #1851
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Who knows? There are A LOT of misunderstandings after all. If not hate, what if he just doesn't think that he's in her league to even consider that she may have any higher opinion, or feelings for him, besides: 'Oh, it's that pathetic debt-ridden butler'. Correct me if I'm wrong, and if everything between them got cleared, without any further misunderstandings after one of Hina's 'anger bouts'. As I see it, Hayate takes every bit of criticism, even that regarded as a joke, very, very personally. After all, Athena was the first one to praise him for anything, and it doesn't look like he's very used to receiving it yet.
Have you read the chapters in which they had a date? Maybe I just have a bad memory, but after that chapter, Hayate never again thought Hina may hate him.

Anyway, as for him not thinking he's in her league, well, that he does, but not in the way you explained, but in the "she's just too good for me" sense. So, this isn't a situation in which Hayate believes Hina thinks poorly of him, but one in which he thinks poorly of himself.

Hayate realising Hina doesn't hate him is one of the bits of development their relationship has had, and a very important one at that. Taking it out would undermine that development quite badly.
Old 2009-08-07, 15:14   Link #1852
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
link sent via PM

Good artstyle though
Old 2009-08-07, 19:09   Link #1853
tsunade666

THE ART IS GOOD BUT THE WAY THEY REPRESENT A-TAN DESERVES MY GOD'S WRATH!

As for the date with hina concerning. After it their really doesn't have many misunderstanding accept for the latest one. Where the baka butler thinks of a HUGE misunderstanding then hina also thought that hayate already knows her feelings. That's the last misunderstanding they have that lead to a dinner date. THAT WE'VE BEEN EXPECTING QUITE A WHILE BUT STILL DELAYED AND DELAYED AND DELAYED!

geez hata.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 19:57   Link #1854
Sixth
Hu Tao

why am I have the feeling that Hayate going to forget the dinner with Hina and he make his way to Athena mansion in the night.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 21:13   Link #1855
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
why am I have the feeling that Hayate going to forget the dinner with Hina and he make his way to Athena mansion in the night.
...it's not just you, i have the same feeling that this dinner is ruined thanks to Athena's appearance....which is not shocking.

And I also feel Athena has an advantage over any other girl in terms of "ending up" with Hayate because of their past together. It has a more "serious" feel than Hina/Ayumu/etc., not saying the other girls' feeling wasn't serious though, just the background of it.
IndoViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 22:33   Link #1856
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Spoiler:

*slaps forehead*

My... my... this is what happens if I do computer when I'm about to fall asleep... I didn't realize that I made such a huge mistake. Thanks for pointing out.

And... for that Maria scene, I think I know what she says next. The spoiler pic was in wrong order.

Spoiler for I think this is the correct order+New pic:

Last edited by primuler; 2009-08-07 at 23:31.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 04:21   Link #1857
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

^ I'm seeing a pattern here, anything + Hayate = misunderstanding, and to some degree, chaos.

Hey does anyone else know this doujin? It's called Ore wa A~tan to chucchu suru ze!! So far the best one I've seen. Author is Watsukiya.

Spoiler for :
Old 2009-08-08, 04:44   Link #1858
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
Hey does anyone else know this doujin? It's called Ore wa A~tan to chucchu suru ze!! So far the best one I've seen. Author is Watsukiya.

Spoiler for :
Sound like H Doujin category
"chucchu"? hmph! I'll obliterate D.N.A Lab first than this doujin production house for the next
Old 2009-08-08, 04:51   Link #1859
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Well too bad, I think that circle made the most HnG doujins that I know. Besides, if that's not allowed here then I'll gladly remove it.

Back on topic, now if Hayate rejects Hina, I guess Hata would summon lots of rabid Hina fans and.. oh poor Hata.
Old 2009-08-08, 04:59   Link #1860
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
Well too bad, I think that circle made the most HnG doujins that I know. Besides, if that's not allowed here then I'll gladly remove it.

Back on topic, now if Hayate rejects Hina, I guess Hata would summon lots of rabid Hina fans and.. oh poor Hata.
They must line up first, since I'll have his head before anyone get it

About the doujin, it's allowed here..... I think, it's just not allowed in my HD.
*press shift+del*

hmm...it's time for test this HATA(E)-Bayonet blade, now ....which officer will have it's hole?

hey does anyone see it?, the background of A-Tan residence and the building, it's like something familiar to me....:Twich:
I'll try to search with google.
oh! One more thing!, why A-Tan didn't change her clothes? she appear in the last panel of End of the World arc with the same dress as this one, does she like it so much or....she didn't have another type of clothes? (like Karasuma from School Rumble)
I'll be glad to see her wear something with brighter color like her chibi-form.

Last edited by surerman; 2009-08-08 at 05:15.

Tags
comedy, shounen