Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-12, 20:28   Link #12781
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well the war will still continue but there will be uh terms of engagements or negotiations allowed I think. Like if Shniezel says they will give Japan to the UN if they bring him Lelouch's head I don't see that as ending the war just surrendering one battle. But then again idk you could be right.
Well if the Black Knights agree to something like that I'd say they are the dumbest group of retards around because what is to stop Britannia from just invading them again once they hand over basically their guarantee against Britannia? I guess we need to know more about what Schneizel's plan is, because if he does offer a deal to the Black Knights, considering that the Emperor himself basically told them to conquer the world he can't really let the Japanese off and leave them alone. Unless Schneizel overthrows Charles. But it seems Charles is heading to Japan and I find it hard to believe that he will show his face in that place without everything all set up with Ragnarok and everything stacked in his favour.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:29   Link #12782
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
If the Guren had full energy pack thingy going into battle with Shen Hu she mayebe would have won. Now that she's upgraded she can defintely beat Shen Hu.
The Galahad OWNED the Shen Hu. The Guren still had some issues with it because both of the 'mechs are on par with one another. They were pretty much built by the same team, and at the same time. Just one didn't have a capable pilot.

The Galahad is much stronger then the Shen Hu, and Bismark is.. Well, freaking good at his job.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:34   Link #12783
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
If the Guren had full energy pack thingy going into battle with Shen Hu she mayebe would have won. Now that she's upgraded she can defintely beat Shen Hu.
It seemed though that Li wasn't really taking the fight too seriously. The moment Kallen had him in a bind then he stated that he was left with no choice but to kill her.

In her upgrade she's pretty much dominates over anything on the field regardless of pilot level. That abnormal speed no knightmare will ever match.

Quote:
My reference, anyway, was to Galahad which never even took a hit against the Shen-hu.
Yet Shen-Hu was still able to keep back both Galahad and Percieval.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:34   Link #12784
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Well if the Black Knights agree to something like that I'd say they are the dumbest group of retards around because what is to stop Britannia from just invading them again once they hand over basically their guarantee against Britannia? I guess we need to know more about what Schneizel's plan is, because if he does offer a deal to the Black Knights, considering that the Emperor himself basically told them to conquer the world he can't really let the Japanese off and leave them alone. Unless Schneizel overthrows Charles. But it seems Charles is heading to Japan and I find it hard to believe that he will show his face in that place without everything all set up with Ragnarok and everything stacked in his favour.
Well it seems perfectly logical. It would save a lot of soldiers from dieing from having to try to invade it and it's a sure thing. Also they weren't gonna keep Lelouch anyway. And even if they didn't accept the offer and try to take Japan by force you'd still have defend it anyways. Hopefully Ougi and Todou will be smart enough to make it a neutral setting.

Last edited by Sports72Xtrm; 2008-08-12 at 20:46.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:38   Link #12785
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
They were losing that battle pretty badly, and the Percieval was wrecking other KMFs it never even bothered attacking the Shen-hu. Galahad and Shen-hu were fighting mostly the entire time and the Galahad was never even touched.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:41   Link #12786
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
It seemed though that Li wasn't really taking the fight too seriously. The moment Kallen had him in a bind then he stated that he was left with no choice but to kill her.
He was taking it just as seriously as she was. Well, maybe not quite as seriously since Kallen was fighting to one-up C.C., but seriously enough. He expected the Slash Harken zap to kill her.

Quote:
He never engaged the Percival directly.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:45   Link #12787
El_Negro
Smurfee

Goodnight Folks!!

Well judging from the spoilers I assume that things will go great for our two main characters (lelouch & suzaku), this is just guesswork on my part, but here goes:

Based on the spoiler titles Connection to Ragnarok & Emperor Lelouch, I assume that the two have finally managed to accomplish what they set out to do, that is Lelouch taking out Emperor Charlie and becoming Emperor himself and Suzaku becoming KoR #1. Lelouch becoming the new Emperor would likely mean that Charles & C.C. (possibly) re-encounter in the Sword of Akasha again to stop him from using Ragnarok from wreaking havoc, if C.C. gains her memories back and manages to stop Charlie from using Ragnarok with Lulu's aid then he'll probably admit to being defeated and dub Lelouch Emperor or just be defeated with Lelouch dubbing himself the Emperor, also we learn the whole truth concerning Marieanne & Charles and Marieannes true intentions for Lulu. The Connection to Raganarok states and I quote: "Area 11 is in chaos, and Suzaku looks for a fight in his new Lancelot Albion, no longer the gentle person he once was." meaning that Suzaku is challenging a stronger opponent either the Ragnarok device activated by Charles or KoR #1 for the top spot. I can also assume that in Episode 20 Emperor Disqualification is where the three siblings Odysseus, Gunievere & Schniezel all fight for the throne developing a Britainnian civil war where Schniezel emergers on top and declares himself the 99th Emperor, whereas Charles if defeated by Lulu & C.C. follows his strict Darwinistic policy and dubs Lulu the Emperor (but we don't know) this will eventually lead to a battle between two brothers Schniezel & Lulu.

Emperor Lelouch would form a faction totally different form Britainnian & UFN or combine Faction to make a central land for his UFN, I can't tell what the f**k that quote from CompAce: " Lelouch uses the balance between the forces that separates the world into two: UFN and Britannia. The stage in his consideration is the place which was made into the neutral zone of the two countries, and a place of his memories." would mean.

Now how this may Play out is based on what Schniezel plans to do with the world & what Lelouch plans to do with the world, if Schniezel still wants Britainnian to remain most dominant then Lelouch plan will contradict that where he wants to liberate all nations and form a large Unified Nation or Continent, or Schniezel wants peace with all other Nations since he has shown that he doesn't agree with Charlies means of Britainnia dominance and rather preferred neogiations and peace treaties with other nations where lelouch plans will contradict his by lelouch gaining power, going corrupt and wanting to obilterate everything. Whatever the outcome will put KoR #1 Suzaku at odds, he'll have to chose between Schniezel or Lelouch, and he most likely choose Schniezel besides, he's lost Nunnally, Lelouch wants him dead for that reason, he still feels his path is justified since he's now KoR #1 and Schniezel will manipulate him by stating that if Lelouch wins all his dreams of governing Area 11 are lost (unless Lulu & Suzaku kiss and make up soon). This will put Suzaku & Lelouch to have one final confrontation in the end, but as I stated before this is just guesswork.

But that's my take on it?

What do u guys think might be the probable outcome
Old 2008-08-12, 20:51   Link #12788
Captain Zechs

I'd say the Shen-hu is powerful. He said he could only use 40%, or maybe it was 60, of its power. Just imagine 100%.

Plus, the situation wasn't the greatest for Xingke at the time.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:53   Link #12789
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zechs View Post
I'd say the Shen-hu is powerful. He said he could only use 40%, or maybe it was 60, of its power. Just imagine 100%.

Plus, the situation wasn't the greatest for Xingke at the time.
I agree. I don't know if the writers plan on ever having Shenhu operating at %100 percent though...
Old 2008-08-12, 20:54   Link #12790
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
I agree. I don't know if the writers plan on ever having Shenhu operating at %100 percent though...
If they plan on having the Guren at 100% I'm going to flip.
No 'mech needs that much power.
No.
Just..
No.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:54   Link #12791
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
To my knowledge, it is an impossible en devour unless Jeremiah gets in it or something, as it kills the pilot.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:58   Link #12792
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
what happened to Xing...?
Old 2008-08-12, 20:59   Link #12793
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
as it kills the pilot.
I would love to see the writers pull a masochist-mech moment out of their collective asses.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:59   Link #12794
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well it seems perfectly logical. It would save a lot of soldiers from dieing from having to try to invade it and it's a sure thing. Also they weren't gonna keep Lelouch anyway. And even if they didn't accept the offer and try to take Japan by force you'd still have defend it anyways. Hopefully Ougi and Todou will be smart enough to make it a neutral setting.
They have no guarantees that Britannia will not invade them once they have Zero. If they do cut a deal and let the Japanese have Japan again what happens with the UN? They are getting invaded by Britannia and are counting on a victory in Japan to spur the Areas into rebellion against the Britannian forces. If the UN are conquered then Japan stands alone surrounded by Britannia who would have conquered the world. They invaded Japan once before despite sending over a prince and princess as insurance to the Japanese they could very well do so again. Charles said it himself, whoever wins this war wins the world, not the world minus Japan.
Old 2008-08-12, 21:03   Link #12795
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Lelouch taking out Emperor Charlie and becoming Emperor himself
I cannot see this happening. I think the title is just trying to screw with out heads. He's not going to unseat his immortal father any time soon.

Quote:
Suzaku becoming KoR #1.
I find this more likely. Suzaku will have the Albion by then. However, and this is a combination of hate and general season 2 trends talking (just to be honest), I think he needs to lose that battle. Euphy aside, things went too damn well for Suzaku in the first season. He got bumped all the way to Knight of Seven by virtue of Lelouch's rebellion. As this season proves, they've been paralleling a lot of the season 1 dynamics. Suzaku's quest has pretty much skidded to a halt and now he's done pretty much the ultimate act of violence (albeit unwillingly) when he's all about stopping the fighting. Losing to the Knight of One might finally get him to realize that he needs to genuinely work with Lelouch, instead of trying to get Lelouch to work on his terms. After all, they're going to need to be working together when the world goes to hell in a handbasket thanks to Charles.

Quote:
the new Emperor would likely mean that Charles & C.C. (possibly) re-encounter in the Sword of Akasha again to stop him from using Ragnarok from wreaking havoc, if C.C. gains her memories back and manages to stop Charlie from using Ragnarok with Lulu's aid then he'll probably admit to being defeated and dub Lelouch Emperor or just be defeated with Lelouch dubbing himself the Emperor
Per my original point, I don't see this happening, much less so soon.

Quote:
also we learn the whole truth concerning Marieanne & Charles and Marieannes true intentions for Lulu.
This is a given.

Quote:
The Connection to Raganarok states and I quote: "Area 11 is in chaos, and Suzaku looks for a fight in his new Lancelot Albion, no longer the gentle person he once was." meaning that Suzaku is challenging a stronger opponent either the Ragnarok device activated by Charles or KoR #1 for the top spot.
Knight of One is more likely. It's too early for Ragnarok.

Quote:
I can also assume that in Episode 20 Emperor Disqualification is where the three siblings Odysseus, Gunievere & Schniezel all fight for the throne developing a Britainnian civil war where Schniezel emergers on top and declares himself the 99th Emperor
Odysseus lacks the nerve and Gunievere lacks the support. They'd be crushed.

Quote:
whereas Charles if defeated by Lulu & C.C. follows his strict Darwinistic policy and dubs Lulu the Emperor (but we don't know) this will eventually lead to a battle between two brothers Schniezel & Lulu.
Eh, maybe.

Quote:
Emperor Lelouch would form a faction totally different form Britainnian & UFN or combine Faction to make a central land for his UFN, I can't tell what the f**k that quote from CompAce: " Lelouch uses the balance between the forces that separates the world into two: UFN and Britannia. The stage in his consideration is the place which was made into the neutral zone of the two countries, and a place of his memories." would mean.
You and me both.

Quote:
Now how this may Play out is based on what Schniezel plans to do with the world & what Lelouch plans to do with the world, if Schniezel still wants Britainnian to remain most dominant then Lelouch plan will contradict that where he wants to liberate all nations and form a large Unified Nation or Continent, or Schniezel wants peace with all other Nations since he has shown that he doesn't agree with Charlies means of Britainnia dominance and rather preferred neogiations and peace treaties with other nations where lelouch plans will contradict his by lelouch gaining power, going corrupt and wanting to obilterate everything.
This sort of ran on and I lost track of the meaning. Please use more periods. From what I can gather, you're saying either way they'll fight because Lelouch is liable to be more militant in his quest for peace.

Quote:
Whatever the outcome will put KoR #1 Suzaku at odds, he'll have to chose between Schniezel or Lelouch, and he most likely choose Schniezel besides, he's lost Nunnally, Lelouch wants him dead for that reason, he still feels his path is justified since he's now KoR #1 and Schniezel will manipulate him by stating that if Lelouch wins all his dreams of governing Area 11 are lost (unless Lulu & Suzaku kiss and make up soon). This will put Suzaku & Lelouch to have one final confrontation in the end, but as I stated before this is just guesswork.
They're not going to fight one on one. I doubt they'll even be fighting each other by the end. If anything, Suzaku would fight Kallen, but that would have to end in a draw since Ragnarok would be the endgame.
Old 2008-08-12, 21:32   Link #12796
KrimzonStriker

I think the more detailed preview for Turn 22 before sounds more likely to happen then Lelouch somehow making himself Emperor of Britannia, where Lelouch exploits the differences between the Empire and the UFN to claim his own kingdom within a neutral territory which he becomes Emperor of. Just because they call him Emperor Lelouch does not say what he is Emperor of so we can't just assume he runs Britannia because of it, especially when the logic for it to occur would just be mind boggling to say the least... >_>
Old 2008-08-12, 21:36   Link #12797
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

If the current knight of one dies, in battle, I agree that Suzaku might just get his title as knight of one.
Old 2008-08-12, 21:39   Link #12798
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
If the current knight of one dies, in battle, I agree that Suzaku might just get his title as knight of one.
What happened to Xing-e?
Old 2008-08-12, 21:41   Link #12799
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
What happened to Xing-e?
Nothing? He's still out and about. Fighting most likely.
Old 2008-08-12, 21:42   Link #12800
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
What happened to Xing-e?
He was injured and had to retreat from battle...
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories