Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-08, 21:50   Link #161
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I just realized something; since Whitebeard's dead, the Yonkou don't "exist" since there are only three now. What would the title be now?
Sankou [Three Emperors] seems like the most possible name now for the group currently, though it's also possible the 5th most powerful pirate in the New World has now been upped to a Yonkou due to Whitebeard's passing.
Old 2010-04-08, 22:09   Link #162
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanitas View Post
I'm sure there is someone out there who can get it, maybe Emporio Ivankov? I mean he didn't take nearly as much damage as Luffy or Jimbei, but he caused a lot of damage as well and even struck Akainu with a death wink.
Ivankov isn't a pirate, and certainly not on the Yonkou level, albeit pretty high up there.

The only way someone's going to fill that spot is if they earn the distinction. It probably won't be any time soon.
Old 2010-04-09, 03:09   Link #163
Lightmgl

I don't think any of the labels really apply. There isn't exactly much of a Shichibukai left either. I'd be willing to bet the marines will soon splinter also.
Old 2010-04-09, 05:29   Link #164
John D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I just realized something; since Whitebeard's dead, the Yonkou don't "exist" since there are only three now. What would the title be now? And, just for curiosity's sake, how would it be phrased from one to ten people?
It's likely that after the events at Marinford the marines will see the Blackbeard Pirates as a priority threat, especially Blackbeard himself with his dual DF and the former L6 Impel Down prisoners. If you believe Blackbeard D. Kuma's propaganda, Blackbeard will fill the vacant Yonkou spot, and I'm inclined to agree with him now.
Old 2010-04-09, 09:03   Link #165
derbeder

Ok biiiiiiiiiiiig very big spoiler
Src : http://www.ailevadisi.net/868179-post4914.html / Phandexia

Come two time skip

Yayınlanan Spoilerler 85% onay almıştır.Daha önce verilen spoilerlerin 100%’ü tutmuştur.
Genel
Oda’nın belirli çevresine gözlerim yeterse mangayı 20. Senesine kadar sürdürürüm demesi One Piece efsanesinin daha çok devam edeceğini göstermektedir.Bunun dışında hazır olun (Time Skip geliyor) zaman atlaması oluyor.Tayfanın toplanmış olması Zoro ve Luffy’deki muhteşem gelişmelerle beraber zaman atlanıyor.Oda’nin tam olarak ne kadar süre zaman atlayacağı bilinmezken bu olayı 2 süreç olarak belirlediği bilinmektedir.Yani 1 değil 2 zaman atlaması olacak.Oda’nın bundan sonraki mangalarda D’lerin hayatlarına değinme konusu ve amaçlarını göstermesi gerçekten önemli soru işaretlerini kaldırmaktadır.Büyük Korsan güç birleşimininde olması Wuma-He’den önce Korsanların birbirine tam destek gösterdiklerini ortaya koymaktadır.Ayrıca hazır olun Luffy 2. Zaman atlaması ile beraber aşkın acısını tadıyor.Oda’nın manga içinde aşk konusuna değinmemesi Luffy’nin yaşından ötürü olduğu demesi belli ki 2. Zaman atlamasında Luffy’nin yaşının büyüdüğünü bize vermektedir.Ne diyelim O.P efsanesine tam gaz devam.
Old 2010-04-09, 09:49   Link #166
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

For some reason, I seriously doubt the veracity of a Turkish spoiler which seems to claim Luffy's love life will be an issue when Oda has specifically said that ain't happening.
Old 2010-04-09, 09:54   Link #167
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbeder View Post

Come two time skip

Yayınlanan Spoilerler 85% onay almıştır.Daha önce verilen spoilerlerin 100%’ü tutmuştur.
Genel
Oda’nın belirli çevresine gözlerim yeterse mangayı 20. Senesine kadar sürdürürüm demesi One Piece efsanesinin daha çok devam edeceğini göstermektedir.Bunun dışında hazır olun (Time Skip geliyor) zaman atlaması oluyor.Tayfanın toplanmış olması Zoro ve Luffy’deki muhteşem gelişmelerle beraber zaman atlanıyor.Oda’nin tam olarak ne kadar süre zaman atlayacağı bilinmezken bu olayı 2 süreç olarak belirlediği bilinmektedir.Yani 1 değil 2 zaman atlaması olacak.Oda’nın bundan sonraki mangalarda D’lerin hayatlarına değinme konusu ve amaçlarını göstermesi gerçekten önemli soru işaretlerini kaldırmaktadır.Büyük Korsan güç birleşimininde olması Wuma-He’den önce Korsanların birbirine tam destek gösterdiklerini ortaya koymaktadır.Ayrıca hazır olun Luffy 2. Zaman atlaması ile beraber aşkın acısını tadıyor.Oda’nın manga içinde aşk konusuna değinmemesi Luffy’nin yaşından ötürü olduğu demesi belli ki 2. Zaman atlamasında Luffy’nin yaşının büyüdüğünü bize vermektedir.Ne diyelim O.P efsanesine tam gaz devam.
lol... google translate totally failed for this
Old 2010-04-09, 11:05   Link #168
noktown

Old 2010-04-09, 12:55   Link #169
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It's been deleted elsewhere, so I'm guessing this guy is full of it.
Old 2010-04-09, 18:23   Link #170
marvelB

Yeah, whatever spoiler that was is definitely fake, since its legitimacy hasn't been confirmed elsewhere. However, the real goods should appear in a few days' time, so a little more patience is required.....
Old 2010-04-11, 14:30   Link #171
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbeder View Post

Come two time skip

Genel
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Yeah, whatever spoiler that was is definitely fake, since its legitimacy hasn't been confirmed elsewhere. However, the real goods should appear in a few days' time, so a little more patience is required.....
As fake as it is, what's the translation on it supposed to be (as if it can ever be translated from turkish or whatever that is)?
Old 2010-04-11, 18:23   Link #172
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
As fake as it is, what's the translation on it supposed to be (as if it can ever be translated from turkish or whatever that is)?
A semi-understandable (read, almost illegible) translation.

If given enough of my eyes around the room to the 20th squad Years until do say: One Piece of the myth rather continue göstermektedir.Bunun except be ready (Time Skip is coming) when skipping oluyor.Tayfanın gathered that Zoro and Luffy'deki great advances with time atlanıyor.Oda of exactly how long the time, skip to know this event 2 period as determined bilinmektedir.Yani 1 but 2 time skip olacak.Oda 's next squad in D's life, addressing the issues and aims to show really significant question marks kaldırmaktadır.Büyük Pirates power birleşimininde be Wuma-Hen before pirates show full support to each other that they are out of stock koymaktadır.Ayrıca Luffy 2 With time, skipping over the pain tadıyor.Oda 'discussing the lack of love in manga as Luffy'nin say apparently because of the age of 2 Skip vermektedir.Ne us grow in time, let's say age Luffy'nin OP legend continues at full throttle.
Old 2010-04-11, 21:38   Link #173
Nite-Wing

I cant wait til this arc is over
Its just been one fail after another for Luffy, what with his brother dying and him losing half his lifespan and still coming home empty handed.
I miss the strawhats too but I guess thats supposed to make the reader feel that much more for Luffy when he gets his Nakama back.
Old 2010-04-11, 22:44   Link #174
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Still Its funny how weak Luffy really is against all those all stars that appeared in this arc. It just shows how far he has too go too catch up too them. There were even some oldies that Luffy defeated before, preform on totally diffrent level, makes it even weird that Luffy defeated them in the first place.

Guess its the Will of D.
Old 2010-04-11, 22:49   Link #175
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
There were even some oldies that Luffy defeated before, preform on totally diffrent level, makes it even weird that Luffy defeated them in the first place.
It's amazing how much of a difference there can be when one fights seriously and doesn't underestimate their opponent (*cough*Crocodile and Moria*cough*) .
Old 2010-04-11, 23:16   Link #176
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Lol did you know the person who talks for Ichigo from Bleach, also is the voice for Marco of the Whitebeard crew.
Old 2010-04-12, 02:27   Link #177
marvelB

Well, the summary for the (presumably) real spoiler is out now, so head on over to that thread, folks!
Closed Thread