AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-05, 01:33   Link #1
esmon

Adventure / Comedy / Action anime?

Some adventure / comedy / action anime I like are

Zero no Tsukaima

Tsubasa Chronicals

Kiba

Romeo x Juliet

Slap-up party -Arad Senki-

Anime I mostly like are like the main character embarks on a journey to somewhere or to find someone or something and has people joining him on the journey along the way , like Slap-up party
Old 2010-07-05, 01:45   Link #2
jedinat

Those are some pretty mediocre anime you've listed... though if you do enjoy that type of journeying fantasy anime, you might check out Inuyasha, One Piece, and the like. At least they're better than Slap Up Party.
Old 2010-07-05, 03:04   Link #3
Divini
Senpai!

RAVE
Hunter x Hunter
Elemental Gelade
Dragonball
Slayers
and of course One Piece are all really good 'going on a quest while befriending party members' anime.
Old 2010-07-05, 04:27   Link #4
Iluvatar

I definitely recommend Samurai Champloo, it has everything that you are looking for.

Also you could try Soul Eater, the main characters don't go on a journey to find something but they still have a task that they must do and it is a good adventure/comedy/action anime.
Old 2010-07-05, 08:52   Link #5
luniz

is Element Hunters really any good? I liked animes that had a good storyline like Hunter x Hunter and Last Exile, even Serei no Moribito, heck even Denno Coil
Old 2010-07-05, 10:24   Link #6
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

You might like D.Gray Man. Pretty good story, lots of new allies the hero gathers on his way.
Old 2010-07-05, 11:22   Link #7
phalco

I have been looking for an anime comparable to Naruto / Naruto Shippuden and Bleach...but yet I have found none as entertaining Been into like 15 eps of Soul Eater and that's fairly good.. just NOT what I'm looking for.

Anyone got any ideas? :3
Old 2010-07-06, 06:25   Link #8
esmon

I liked samurai champloo , D. Gray Man but I hope that lenalee and allen get together .. And also , I tried to watch One Piece but I cannot watch more than episode 30 + episodes , I really wanted to watch it but I can't I also don't understand.. Queen's blade is too ecchi for a fantasy anime , maybe adding harem into the anime and taking out the journey type that I mentioned. So it would be like Comedy / Action / Harem anime
Old 2010-07-10, 17:25   Link #9
luniz

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalco View Post
I have been looking for an anime comparable to Naruto / Naruto Shippuden and Bleach...but yet I have found none as entertaining Been into like 15 eps of Soul Eater and that's fairly good.. just NOT what I'm looking for.

Anyone got any ideas? :3
KIBA maybe?
Closed Thread