Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-01-29, 05:07   Link #81
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeroBAKA View Post
In the next chapter will the author switch to Sasuke's storyline?
That excellent battle seems to be close to the end. I really wonder if the Juubi will be defeated before Sasuke shows up on the battlefield. I mean the antagonists Madara and Tobi won't have any purpose, since their plan fail. Something can come up but I don't know what.
Or maybe they will be able to launch the moon-eye genjutsu and the next step will be to stop this genjutsu.

Madara's brother, Shodaime's wife, his parents, other? I really wonder who Sasuke will meet. The simplest connection is his parents to know why the Uchiha wanted to rebel.
On the MangaStream translation of this chapter it suggests Sasuke has arrived at his location so it would be odd if we don't see Sasuke at all next chapter.

Some people think we will see Sasuek again in the next arc but it looks like Kishimoto is trying to speed up what Sasuke is doing like how Sasuke travels massive distances in fewer chapters then some other ninja.

If the 1st Hokage's wife is still alive then she would have been in hiding for a long time as we haven't seen her apart from in flashbacks.

If Madara and Obito's plan fails then Obito could still teleport himself and Madara away but I do expect at least one of them to be taken care of as this battle has been so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post

I wonder if there is a technique for time travel, I mean hey, if you can revive dead people why not time travel to rewrite history (or split from it...)
If someone gained a jutsu that let them travel back in time as they wished then it could be a better weapon then having rinnegan and it could mess up the timeline.

If it was just a one time uncontrolled time travel back and forth it may not be so bad but currently there's no need to put time travel in Naruto.

Last edited by TimeMask; 2013-01-29 at 05:30.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 05:14   Link #82
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post

I wonder if there is a technique for time travel, I mean hey, if you can revive dead people why not time travel to rewrite history (or split from it...)
lol i certainly hope this never happens. edo tensei is bad enough. reminds me of the 'tobi is sasuke from the future' theory
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 09:14   Link #83
Sasukemaru
Banned

Has anyone brought up the idea sasuke may be going to speak with the two sons of the SO6P?

They would know a hell of a lot more about all of this then the hokage would..

It would also be a way to introduce new characters into the final arc, new characters that can be stronger then edo madara.

New characters that are already important to the history of the narutoverse, so their stories can be effortlessly put into the story without seeming forced, like how 'obito is tobi' seemed forced.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 11:39   Link #84
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
On the MangaStream translation of this chapter it suggests Sasuke has arrived at his location so it would be odd if we don't see Sasuke at all next chapter.

Some people think we will see Sasuek again in the next arc but it looks like Kishimoto is trying to speed up what Sasuke is doing like how Sasuke travels massive distances in fewer chapters then some other ninja.

If the 1st Hokage's wife is still alive then she would have been in hiding for a long time as we haven't seen her apart from in flashbacks.

If Madara and Obito's plan fails then Obito could still teleport himself and Madara away but I do expect at least one of them to be taken care of as this battle has been so long.

If someone gained a jutsu that let them travel back in time as they wished then it could be a better weapon then having rinnegan and it could mess up the timeline.

If it was just a one time uncontrolled time travel back and forth it may not be so bad but currently there's no need to put time travel in Naruto.
Ahem, do refer to the last Naruto Movie...you know the one with Minato?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I think he'll meet the previous Hokage.

Orochimaru said that the people Sasuke wants to meet were "before his time" and is curious to know what he will say to them. Suigetsu said that the scroll could help them win the war. When Sasuke saw it he immediately wanted to use the scroll to contact someone and needed Orochimaru's help to do so. I think that Orochimaru is being enlisted to use Edo Tensei in order to retrieve the spirits of the 4 Hokage from their imprisonment within the Death God. This means we could see the return of the 3rd Hokage and the 4th Hokage! Possibly the 1st and 2nd as well.

It makes sense. If you had Edo zombies of those Hokage you really would be dangerous and the 3rd and 4th Hokage can tell Sasuke things about the Uchiha Massacre and Kyuubi's attack on Leaf Village that no one else can. They alone have the answers that he seeks. Sasuke may even learn from the 4th Hokage that Naruto is his son which could play an interesting factor in their rivalry since Sasuke will know that Naruto is a descendant of someone great and not just the loser orphan who is inferior to an Uchiha genius like himself as he always perceived him to be.
Edo cannot summon somone from the Death God, thats why 1st and 2nd was seal there in the first place -.-
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 11:48   Link #85
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azenable View Post
Ahem, do refer to the last Naruto Movie...you know the one with Minato?
All the Naruto movies so far aren't cannon so they can't have a impact on the manga story line.

Naruto: The Lost Tower has time travel in it. Road to ninja the newest Naruto movie that's been released in Japan has Minato in it so which movie are you talking about?

There is meant to be a new Naruto movie coming out in 2014 but we don't have much information on it yet.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 13:18   Link #86
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
uzumaki nagato RIP. uzumaki karin. there is likely to be at least one more...im hoping (not expecting per se) that sasuke and co are on there way to meet them...

Isn't Tsunade a the grand daughter of the Senju clan? I think she would have the most "pure" pedigree as the Uzumakis are just distant relatives of the Senju while Tsunade is a direct relative.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 19:57   Link #87
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Has anyone brought up the idea sasuke may be going to speak with the two sons of the SO6P?

They would know a hell of a lot more about all of this then the hokage would..

It would also be a way to introduce new characters into the final arc, new characters that can be stronger then edo madara.

New characters that are already important to the history of the narutoverse, so their stories can be effortlessly put into the story without seeming forced, like how 'obito is tobi' seemed forced.
well, what answers would those 2 give to sasuke? Heck, wtf are Sasuke's questions? I think he's still obsessed with the uchiha clan massacre and wants to know more about that, but I really don't see anything else that Itachi hasn't told him, (unless itachi was hiding something else). Sasuke was alive when the Kyuubi attacked but he probably didn't remember cuz he was a baby.

But I'm still kinda confused, if it's another edo tensei, it won't be as powerful as Madara. Why would Kabuto be holding this back? Surely he would have known about the scroll right? And wasn't Oro INSIDE Kabuto?
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 20:37   Link #88
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by azenable View Post
Edo cannot summon somone from the Death God, thats why 1st and 2nd was seal there in the first place -.-
The argument is that the scroll would be about Orochimaru research into circumventing this fact. There are only four real things we know about "those who know everything" :
  • Sasuke needs Orochimaru to talk to them
  • They were in a place Sasuke knew well (ie either Konoha/a more specific place in Konoha)
  • Sasuke refers to them impolitely
  • They know everything(!)
That means a very limited number of possibilities and it's true that the past Hokage are in an unique position to know (collectively) nearly everything about Madara, the creation of the village, the relation between the clans, the quarantine and final slaughter of the Uchiha.

The more likely theories are either the past Hokage or the past Uchiha and considering Sasuke asked to Oro if that was the place the Hokage are more likely at this point. Incidentally the second half of the Kyubi (probably still hateful) is sealed there as well which could procure the next power up for Sasuke to make him ever closer to be the yin of Naruto's yang and the way for Orochimaru to become a real threat again since his "arms" are there too.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 01:01   Link #89
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Chapter will be released soon. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 01:15   Link #90
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Incidentally the second half of the Kyubi (probably still hateful) is sealed there as well which could procure the next power up for Sasuke to make him ever closer to be the yin of Naruto's yang and the way for Orochimaru to become a real threat again since his "arms" are there too.
I like the idea of sasuke using the other half of the kyuubi chakra on himself. i'm guessing that the kurama personality wouldn't be part of it, but maybe an evil kurama or something.

and yea, orochimaru getting his arms back instantly propels him to a top tier villain again
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote