Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-03, 22:19   Link #21
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigoismyhomie View Post
nell started to look like ichi's lil bro. he's so attached to ichigo. I agreed with sazelyt. I hope nell comeback to real world and stay with ichigo as his lil bro...and replace that stupid idiotic kon
Nell's a girl, BTW.
Old 2006-11-03, 22:46   Link #22
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Nell's a girl, BTW.
One of the translators pointed out that Kubo referred to Nell as girl one time and boy another time. I guess Kubo still hasn't decided on the gender of Nell, or maybe he/she became IS (refer to manga with the same name) after becoming Arrancar.
Old 2006-11-04, 12:37   Link #23
konxrly
ibleach

don kanonji: bwahaha
good times x)
i agree though, kubo wouldn't include nell just for the fun of it.
hopefully she'll be instrumental in helping ichigo do whatever he's doing...
srsly.. they're all "let's rescue inoue"... what about aizen??

currently watching: psycho-pass / robotics;notes
Old 2006-11-04, 20:29   Link #24
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
If nell does not become a regular cast member, I shall bring upon Japan a second [ and third, if necessary ] Nuclear Holocaust.

Because I lufs nell DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH!!
Old 2006-11-04, 22:11   Link #25
rtwesen

it'd be awesome (in a good and bad way) if kubo tite purposely created nell to be a lovable character just to be killed off.

T_T
Old 2006-11-04, 22:21   Link #26
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If Nell Tu is a girl going by the fondness he/she has towards Ichi . I would call the chara Nell worthy replacement to Rin Rin in the anime . I agree Nell is by far the most Kwaii-est chibi chara so far xP
Old 2006-11-04, 23:28   Link #27
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Nell Tu Coloring

Really bad at shading so aint come out that good

Old 2006-11-05, 01:07   Link #28
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Wait a minute, that guy is an ex-Espada who got his rank removed by Aizen. That means, he might hate Aizen and might team up with Ichigo!? Another ally in the Hollow World again
Old 2006-11-05, 01:32   Link #29
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The situaton can swing both ways , what you said may happen . But IMHO by pawning or stoping Ichi he may gain good graces of Aizen . I really think he may not desert Aizen, but you never know do you

If they battle we know who is going to win Ichigo offcourse . So after Dol-Doni is defeated he may be wiling to guide Ichi or give him a clue to Hime's whereabouts , like Ikkaku . Also Dol Doni doesnt seem all that evil or bad at least if you go by appearance

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-11-05 at 01:49.
Old 2006-11-05, 03:16   Link #30
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Wait a minute, that guy is an ex-Espada who got his rank removed by Aizen. That means, he might hate Aizen and might team up with Ichigo!? Another ally in the Hollow World again
Just because he's been dissed by Aizen doesn't mean he hates Aizen. And even if he didn't like Aizen it doesn't mean that he likes Ichigo any better.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-11-05, 04:58   Link #31
shenzu

Nell reminds me sooo much about Yachiru..

think of it..

super speed...

uber kawaii-ness (and punyness)..

(if Nell is indeed a girl) enough said...

and remmber the similarities Kubo made about Kenpachi in that inner battle with Bankai Vichigo...think of it..

Kenpachi+Yachiru = Ichigo+Nell
Old 2006-11-05, 08:47   Link #32
Lotiman

The hollow doesn't seem to be that bad since they have someone like Nell. Soul Society got that evil Joker Mayuri guy which killed his own underlings. And there also have the Rukongai thug. I think Nell should be in Soul Society while Mayuri should move to Hollow world.
Old 2006-11-05, 11:17   Link #33
yuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri View Post
If nell does not become a regular cast member, I shall bring upon Japan a second [ and third, if necessary ] Nuclear Holocaust.

Because I lufs nell DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH!!
LOL! I love Nell too! She's even cuter than Yachiru! I didn't think that could happen.
Old 2006-11-05, 14:04   Link #34
nitraw

Nell could also just pretend to be cute and backstab ichigo at some point in the future. I would really like that sort of thing because I don't think a "just cute" character fits Hueco Mundo at all. It's supposed to be a dark place full of rotten souls if I'm not mistaken (or am I ?).
Old 2006-11-05, 16:07   Link #35
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I guess we all are , we had a misconception of HM and also regarding its inhabitants the hollows . On contrast to chaos ruling HM , it is pretty organized . IMHO its did have a heirarchy stucture governing it before the arrival of Aizen .

So the hollows and the arrancars are civil in HM in terms of generality , I beleive they do have a type of structure of governance like SS . When thats possible chracters like Nell and desert bros are also possible . I hope Nell is not a tres Cifras or Numeros then the backstabbing is possible .

That raises a question Before Aizen came to Hm how was the power structure and who governed HM . Vastolorde ?
Old 2006-11-05, 16:39   Link #36
Zek
Eyebrows...

Nell isn't a hollow, she's an Arrancar. Presumably the hybridization process allowed her to regain some or all of her intelligence and personality rather than being driven by instinct. I think the arrancar that are actually evil are the ones that either were evil in life, or were made that way by Aizen.
Old 2006-11-05, 16:42   Link #37
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Judging from everything we know so far, I'd say hollows represent a more instinct side of the soul, similar to animals. Therefore they aren't really "evil". Nell could be a hollow with a very distinct play instinct.
Good way of putting it , I second that . Nell ( Desert Bros) sticks with Ichigo and Co for survival . They save them from that hollow , the bond between them is formed on the most basic of insticts ( And no I am not talking about that ) Survival Instinct
Old 2006-11-06, 01:15   Link #38
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
One of the translators pointed out that Kubo referred to Nell as girl one time and boy another time. I guess Kubo still hasn't decided on the gender of Nell, or maybe he/she became IS (refer to manga with the same name) after becoming Arrancar.
I haven't seen any male references aside from the "Desert Brothers" name which you can attribute to Engrish. The kanji KT used for "siblings" clearly indicates that one of the members group is a girl.
Old 2006-11-06, 03:21   Link #39
SilverChakra
Nee-chan

Yay for Nell!! If he/she ain't the cutest charather ever, than what is he/she?? Heheh...

GOod chapter btw..! Getting really more and mroe interesting. Let's see how this former espada will try to defeat Ichigo. I think Nell maybe will show some of his/her powers..? Or am wrong? I bet he/she has got some hidden powers aswell..!
Old 2006-11-06, 03:45   Link #40
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Nell's power = Speed boost to levels above Byakuya.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Closed Thread