AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-12, 18:44   Link #2761
Eratas123

@ Meister and Zero- Small intro to new draft.

Spoiler:

Side note- I blame you guys and this entire forum for injecting crack into my systems without me realizing it.

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-10-12 at 19:06.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 19:04   Link #2762
DarkJak2050

Alright, does anybody find it difficult or confusing on who's who in my Fanfic? Because my OCs do refer to eachother by their real names and nick names.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 19:34   Link #2763
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Alright, does anybody find it difficult or confusing on who's who in my Fanfic? Because my OCs do refer to eachother by their real names and nick names.
Not really. I just tend to familiarize their names with their personality trait.

For example:

Hot Shot=Leader

Ratchet=Sarcastic smart guy
Old 2011-10-12, 20:05   Link #2764
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
The novels show that energy can indeed be blocked by it since she manages to block both Cecilia's and Rin's attacks which use energy and sound respectively, plasma has not been used so far so we don't know it's place in canon yet.

As far as I know the AIC only extends to Laura's front, her back is completely undefended against attacks while it's on.
Energy as in particle beam cannon, sound as in air blast/ shockwave force. Both of them has mass (particle and air, respectively) and thus have inertia, so they can be blocked using Active Inertia-Canceller, meanwhile...

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Quote:
@Zero and Meister- Here's the new draft. Please leave a long review if you can, please and thank you!

Spoiler:
LOL NO SHIT, Karon and Irish are meant to be with each other, except Irish is amnesiac and thus broke the chemistry...

It's still LULZ WORTHY though!

Quote:
Hell no! Zero x Meister is enough ho-yay for this board.
Really? Because I knew Old Man has broad tastes... especially that you act like an uke!

Wavehawk: "BUENO!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!

Quote:
@ Meister and Zero- Small intro to new draft.

Spoiler:

Side note- I blame you guys and this entire forum for injecting crack into my systems without me realizing it.
Blame Meister for the crack, I'm doing nothing but offer you extremely sweet cookies.
Old 2011-10-12, 20:16   Link #2765
Eratas123

@Zero- Any suggestions for the new draft/story? It's not really my forte and the fact that I'm using nearly every male OC is gonna make it quite hectic.

Amnesiac!Irish and Karon remind me more of a little brother and older sister pair He wouldn't dare lie to her and you can see he's really scared of her even when she doesn't yell.

Wonder what'll happen to him now that he acts like a character out of a yaoi manga
Old 2011-10-12, 20:19   Link #2766
DarkJak2050

Quote:
@Zero- Any suggestions for the new draft/story? It's not really my forte and the fact that I'm using nearly every male OC is gonna make it quite hectic.

Amnesiac!Irish and Karon remind me more of a little brother and older sister pair He wouldn't dare lie to her and you can see he's really scared of her even when she doesn't yell.

Wonder what'll happen to him now that he acts like a character out of a yaoi manga
Oh crud.

Are my OCs going to be in this, too?
Old 2011-10-12, 20:22   Link #2767
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

Suggestion: Keept that, becuase despite the background and themes is dark, you caught the spirit of youth within Infinite Stratos canon universe well. Mix and Match that works well indeed.

Amnesiac state of Irish indeed will be a hurdle to IriKa, it's like she's caught inside a love triangle even though there's two of them (disregarding their respective Harem that both Karon and Irish doesn't realize of course ).

What'll happened? Of course everyone is happy now that Char is no longer Uke material, they got a BETTER EXAMPLE!
Old 2011-10-12, 20:23   Link #2768
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Oh crud.

Are my OCs going to be in this, too?
I wanted to put them in but I wasn't sure you'd approve or not. So can I include them?

@Zero- I do not act like an uke! *hold's back tears* Y-You're just mean! Waaaah~
Old 2011-10-12, 20:27   Link #2769
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I wanted to put them in but I wasn't sure you'd approve or not. So can I include them?

@Zero- I do not act like an uke! *hold's back tears* Y-You're just mean! Waaaah~
Everyone is an uke for Old Man Hawk and Drugged!Meister
Old 2011-10-12, 20:35   Link #2770
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Everyone is an uke for Old Man Hawk and Drugged!Meister
I am not! I am perfectly straight and interested in girls despite the fact that I'm writing a crossdressing story. That is completely unrelated!

BTW- Since I'll have to replace Karon with Tatenashi I'm going to start adding more details since it'll be an ongoing story here now. Please continue to read
Old 2011-10-12, 20:38   Link #2771
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I am not! I am perfectly straight and interested in girls despite the fact that I'm writing a crossdressing story. That is completely unrelated!
Well, too much HoYay is poisonus, We shall reduce the sexual jokes for now or Ichika will kill me.

Quote:
BTW- Since I'll have to replace Karon with Tatenashi I'm going to start adding more details since it'll be an ongoing story here now. Please continue to read
Of course, I'm here, always here!
Old 2011-10-12, 20:38   Link #2772
DarkJak2050

Quote:

Not much is really known about these guys. So for now, I'd say not at this time. Sorry man.
Old 2011-10-12, 20:42   Link #2773
Eratas123

@ Zero- Thanks Zero I'll do my best then.

Any suggestions for the "School wide crossdressing"? I'd like to hear your opinion.

@Jak- Aw man! I was looking forward to writing that. Oh well, it might be for the best since they might kill students chasing them.
Old 2011-10-12, 20:46   Link #2774
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

nono. You should say, "It's not like I am Uke for you, or anything!" while pouting. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 20:47   Link #2775
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero- Thanks Zero I'll do my best then.

Any suggestions for the "School wide crossdressing"? I'd like to hear your opinion.
Hmm, dunno, this level of humor can only be achieved by smoking Meweister's crack...alright...

*SMOKES*

Hmm, Kyuukai will be the one that put the resistance the most I believe. Ichika will be the one that quickly give up, unless Irish is amnesiac. SO Kyuukai doing his venting escaper again... and again, meeting Tatenashi JUST BECAUSE.

Imagine two of the most skilled fighter in the student body duke it out because one refused to crossdress and one is too persistent.

@Blitz

What? Eratas? Tsundere? DOES NOT COMPU-

*was SHOT*
Old 2011-10-12, 20:58   Link #2776
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Hmm, dunno, this level of humor can only be achieved by smoking Meweister's crack...alright...

*SMOKES*

Hmm, Kyuukai will be the one that put the resistance the most I believe. Ichika will be the one that quickly give up, unless Irish is amnesiac. SO Kyuukai doing his venting escaper again... and again, meeting Tatenashi JUST BECAUSE.

Imagine two of the most skilled fighter in the student body duke it out because one refused to crossdress and one is too persistent.

@Blitz

What? Eratas? Tsundere? DOES NOT COMPU-

*was SHOT*
Irish isn't amnesiac It'd be no fun if he was and I can see him sabotoging the academy's units just because he's pissed.

Tatenashi again!? I can see Kyuukai and Irish and Tatenashi and Karon tag teaming to fight each other

It's not just those three. I made a list in the previous two pages who I'll include in the story. The strategy meeting will be full of lulz.

Side note - I-It's not like I'm writing the story for you or anything *Turns head to the right* I-I just like writing that's all *blush*
Old 2011-10-12, 21:12   Link #2777
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah I knew, you write it for the sake of ship.

That aside, Pyxis might be a little too lazy to run anyway...
Old 2011-10-12, 21:21   Link #2778
Eratas123

@ Zero- Shipping indeed!

Irish: I'm not gonna die here! *Takes out jammer knife*

Kyuukai: Neither am I! *Takes out reapers sonata*

Tatenashi: Fufufufu~ I wonder what neko mimi looks like on both of you.

Karon: Let's find out!

Irish and Kyuukai: No way!

Behold! Neko Irish: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...wer-genderswap

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-10-12 at 21:36.
Old 2011-10-12, 22:04   Link #2779
Eratas123

@ Zero- Made an edit to previous post. Anyway, who do you think should get caught first?
Old 2011-10-12, 22:18   Link #2780
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero- Made an edit to previous post. Anyway, who do you think should get caught first?
Pyxis, as I said, he's the one that is laziest, and then Inami, who tried hard to run but fails, then Ichika, in the same vein as Inami. Consider Kyuukai being the last and THE one that looks weird in the dress (because hes' TOO manly to crossdress, maybe Pyxis too).

(Yes, Ichika and Inami would look god with some touch of make up)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest