AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-02, 20:24   Link #7321
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
if index keeps thriving, I give it in fall 2012. Though the SS novels also have to be animated Bardway became a character in V.22. Though i have no clue what her purpose is.
This screams for tons of OVAs to come out... that's one possible way for the SSes to be animated in order to supplement the canonical aspect of the anime. That and there's the budget issue as well...

(Although I'm fine with SSes to be included in normal seasonal episodes, only that it'll take longer for later volumes to make their way into the anime.)

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-01-02, 20:29   Link #7322
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Stiyl is 14...? Then what about his relationship with Komoe ? I mean, the age gap is much bigger than Touma with his harem lol

Quote:
1. Full Metal Panic! (11)
2. Full Metal Panic! (12)
3. Toaru Majutsu no Index (20)
4. Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii wake ga nai (4)
5. Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii wake ga nai (5)
6. Toaru Majutsu no Index (21)
7. Nekomonogatari: Black
8. Ore mo Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii wake ga nai (7)
9. Toaru Majutsu no Index (22)
10. Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii wake ga nai (6)
I..still don't understand why oreimo is good..

Old 2011-01-02, 21:05   Link #7323
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Stiyl is 14...? Then what about his relationship with Komoe ? I mean, the age gap is much bigger than Touma with his harem lol

i liked the show alot. Please that show is nothing. I am still at thought on whether she likes HIM or likes him as a big brother. Now yosuga no Sora. Its like and incest school days. I saw the girl fingering herself to her brothers name. Her brother also fucked every girl cuz they liked him. It was not good.
Old 2011-01-02, 21:59   Link #7324
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

now that we are in season i noticed that the star of bethelhelm is supposed to be the guide to the 3 magi, or like they are called in othe lenguagues "the 3 wizard/magi kings", maybe a reason why ollerus was there(maybe why allistair was there too?).
Old 2011-01-03, 15:09   Link #7325
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
now that we are in season i noticed that the star of bethelhelm is supposed to be the guide to the 3 magi, or like they are called in othe lenguagues "the 3 wizard/magi kings", maybe a reason why ollerus was there(maybe why allistair was there too?).
no its totally different. The kings brought gifts to the son of god since they were led by the star. At least thats what i think. Thanks for reminding me though i forgot that holiday still existed.
Old 2011-01-03, 18:03   Link #7326
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well the kings are magis that in te zoroaster religion are wise man with great knowledge on the things of the world(normal and occult), this is part of the heriarchical structure of the hermetic of the golden dawn, wich aleaisteir crowley used as reference for his A.A. order.... but well this migth nebe thinking too much
Old 2011-01-04, 02:29   Link #7327
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post

oreimo is mainstream slice-of-life; it's nothing incestuous that might be implied by its title, though that in itself might have drawn hot-blooded males into picking it up.
Old 2011-01-04, 13:39   Link #7328
StaticLord
Non-toxic Mikoto lover.

Saint vs Saint part 4 has been completed.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...apter_3#Part_4
Old 2011-01-04, 19:12   Link #7329
Ashaman

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...me16_Chapter_3

Chapter 3 complete
Old 2011-01-04, 22:16   Link #7330
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I come bringing something that can probably use some translation:

Something of a mention about Mikoto's dere-ness? The barest idea I have about this is that it says at the start that Mikoto's actually a full-blown dere from the first volume o_o

Old 2011-01-04, 22:25   Link #7331
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
The barest idea I have about this is that it says at the start that Mikoto's actually a full-blown dere from the first volume o_o
I somehow find that hard to believe.
Old 2011-01-04, 22:38   Link #7332
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Well, it might be that I read it wrong.

Old 2011-01-05, 01:23   Link #7333
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Well, it might be that I read it wrong.
In the first place, what is that article suppose to be ?

The words (episode 1) and (Season 2) can be seen, so I think that would answer a little bit of your initial question about Mikoto.
Old 2011-01-05, 03:19   Link #7334
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
In the first place, what is that article suppose to be ?

The words (episode 1) and (Season 2) can be seen, so I think that would answer a little bit of your initial question about Mikoto.
Well, someone was quick to reveal what was it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Translation
Mikoto was full-on dere from episode 1, but I think season 2 is just the continuation of how she acted in front of Touma in the 2nd half of season 1. Touma doesn't realize it at all and Mikoto is just getting herself worked up over nothing. It's fun seeing her get all wound up and going dere on her own. On the other hand, in the Remnant arc starting with episode 6, we see the cool Mikoto from Railgun. In the novel, it was Uiharu's first appearance, but we made the anime with the relationship between Mikoto, Kuroko, and Uiharu from Railgun in mind. But we decided not to touch on Saten. At one point when Kuroko comes in, Uiharu says that everyone happens to be out, but it's up to you whether she was referring to Konori or not. We also get to see a a hard side to Kuroko instead of just her perverted side. Especially in the must-see battle between teleporters. And then during the daihaseisai arc, Mikoto goes back to dere mode and we see her in some cute situations.

Old 2011-01-05, 03:23   Link #7335
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

... oh yeah, Mikoto was definitely dere in the first half of season one.
Old 2011-01-05, 10:12   Link #7336
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Again...as I read through vol 15, I am amazed at what major bastards 97% of Gakuen Toshi's major players are.....Accelerator and Kakine being the biggest.....gods....torturing Kill Point all the way to the end like that was unnecessary....
Old 2011-01-05, 10:14   Link #7337
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Doesn't really matter as long as you get the job done, I think.

So, target setting, Chapter 4 to be completed by this Sunday. (For those who're picky about an exact time, when NYK takes on LAL at Staples. 9.30pm ET)
Old 2011-01-05, 10:21   Link #7338
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Doesn't really matter as long as you get the job done, I think.
Yeah but still....I get the feeling Accelerator's doing it simply for kicks rather than any real reason...
Old 2011-01-05, 11:01   Link #7339
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Ah, wait, I forgot to add the quotations, that was for Mikoto. Going to sleep now.
Old 2011-01-05, 12:36   Link #7340
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Thanks Kagami-sama ohh aqua you sly dog.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen