AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-04, 15:33   Link #1
Kowai

[MANGA] Hidden Village of Sand

Think it's about time to see more from gaara, temari and kankuro?
These are some of the more interesting characters in the story and they have been neglected for almost 100 chapters.
can Gaara still use the sand to protect himself?
is temari bone-ing shika?
did kankuro turn sasori into a puppet? or acquire new ones since battling sasori?
WHEN WILL WE KNOW?!? after this arc? will gaara have an itachi confrontation? what would happen if those two met?
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 16:16   Link #2
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Probably not for a while. Maybe when we get to the ninja wars after the Akatsuki gets its army. We'll probably get another chuunin exam/sasuke rescue arc where EVERYONE is involved. Then we can see what Suna is up to.

There are some interesting questions with the Sand kids even though their stories are mostly done. With Gaara you wonder how much weaker he is after the biju? Are there forces in Suna working against him and challenging his leadership?

Kankuro doesn't really have a story. Although he appears to be the closest to Gaara now.

Temari's future is likely tied to Shikamaru who just had his big arc. I imagine if she does anything it will be with Shika to complete each other's story arcs and set her up as the future Mrs. Nara.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 06:13   Link #3
tatami
back in black

i think sand had its time...there are other countries hasnt been spoken of yet.so sticking with the sand will only cause repeat of old staries and so...if sand is involved in a big situation like in chuunin exam or so it would be boring...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 06:55   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
Think it's about time to see more from gaara, temari and kankuro?
Well i think it is. But the sand has always been reflected very powerfull. Unless Naruto gets in serious trouble i think we wont see another Gaara appearance.

Temari & Kankuro are more likely to show up.

Quote:
These are some of the more interesting characters in the story and they have been neglected for almost 100 chapters.
That's right...

Quote:
can Gaara still use the sand to protect himself?
Probably...no...i am almost certain of that. There would be no point in letting Gaara live on a miraculous way if he cant use his sand anymore.
Besides that wouldnt make him a good Kazekage anymore.

Quote:
is temari bone-ing shika?
That's none of your business

Quote:
did kankuro turn sasori into a puppet? or acquire new ones since battling sasori?
Turning someone into a puppet was a thing that only Sasori could do i think. Besides Sasori was already dead. And Sasori had only living puppets.

WHEN WILL WE KNOW?!? after this arc? will gaara have an itachi confrontation? what would happen if those two met? [/QUOTE]

Gaara doesnt care for Itachi. Gaara only cares about the Sand and Naruto.
Unless someone is foolish enough to attack Gaara we wont see him fight.

Since Gaara doesnt have a bijuu inside him anymore there is no point for Akatsuki to go and kill him. Besides...Akatsuki doesnt know he is alive.
Old 2007-07-05, 10:46   Link #5
razor886
Blood Angel

Wat in the world can gaara do without sand manupilation???
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 10:53   Link #6
tatami
back in black

he can still use sand...but shukaku is a goner so i dunno how powerfull he is now...
Old 2007-07-05, 11:09   Link #7
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
he can still use sand
Well I hope so or else his a goner 2
Old 2007-07-05, 11:48   Link #8
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor886 View Post
Well I hope so or else his a goner 2
Spoiler for gaara:
Old 2007-07-05, 12:04   Link #9
EvolutionXI

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
Spoiler for gaara:
Yah, he does that in the manga too. I'm sure if anything, it's just the automatic sand that he lost. That'd make him a lot weaker though.
EvolutionXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 19:23   Link #10
Kowai

sasori is already a puppet though.. just throw some strings on him and hes good to go xD
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 01:20   Link #11
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
Spoiler for gaara:
Oh yeah I forgot... U have a sharp mind
Old 2007-07-06, 11:41   Link #12
Irkalla
I asked for this

I guess Gaara can still use his sand, since its a ninjutsu after all, not related to the shukaku. What is questionable is his stamina now, but thinking again wasn't he always short on it? Meaning that his and the shukaku's chakra didn't mix unless he went berserk?
Anyway, I'm looking forward to some shika-tema action
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 16:32   Link #13
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

lol they're not exactly main characters, and after having a whole arc based on Garaa's rescue i dnt think we'll see them again for awhile. It took something like 3 years to see Hinata Kiba and Shino after the brief 3 pages after Naruto returned.

I think the one thing we can be kind of glad is that now garaa is rid of the shukaku, he can finally get a good nights sleep - i think it was Jiraiya or one of the frogs who said that garaa was kind of constantly on edge due to lack of sleep - as shukaku takes over when he sleeps. Might cause a complete personality change tho :<
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 23:02   Link #14
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

We really need the Sand Siblings back.

Without the automatic defense, Gaara will have to change his entire fighting style. He just can't stand there. He'll need a good deal of chakra and concentration to counter with his sand. He won't have the stamina unless Kishi comes up with something like some of the Shukaku's chakra forever bonded with his own. So he still retains some of the power of the Shukaku.

Kankuro is ok. We never did get to see him fight with that third puppet. Temari has to see the new post-Asuma Shikamaru. Maybe the time with Kuernai will also mature Shika's view on women. Like a good ShikaTema shipper, I admit that is one of the major things I am waiting for now in Part 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
lol they're not exactly main characters, and after having a whole arc based on Garaa's rescue i dnt think we'll see them again for awhile. It took something like 3 years to see Hinata Kiba and Shino after the brief 3 pages after Naruto returned.
That's true, but after this arc, every team will have appeared in Part 2(I assume Team 8 will do something soon after the Dei/Sasuke fight). So I hope Kishi will drop the 'team an arc' concept and use everyone next. We should be getting into some major stuff and every country and village in Naruto should be at risk. Team 7, Team 10, Team 8, Team Gai, and the Sand Siblings will all be involved.
Old 2010-01-06, 23:46   Link #15
lolitaninja

I'm going to bump this thread. As most of you probably know:

Spoiler for sand sibs:

Last edited by lolitaninja; 2010-01-07 at 02:43.
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 13:29   Link #16
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

I don't really see why people think Kankuro has Sasori as a new puppet. I can't find any mention of this and I don't see where it would come from.

Isn't there supposed to be a new Chunnin Exam that is being hosted by the Sand coming up. If so, how will that effect the current story arc with the Fourth Great Ninja War.
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 13:35   Link #17
james0246

^Personally, I've been waiting for a Chuunin exam arc since Temari and Shikimaru mentioned it some 200 chapters/5 years ago. Admittedly, this mostly stems from the fact that I dislike that Naruto is still ranked as a genin. But, I do not see how a Chuunin exam could be fit into the current story, so I expect we will have to live without the exam...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 13:45   Link #18
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
I don't really see why people think Kankuro has Sasori as a new puppet. I can't find any mention of this and I don't see where it would come from.
Chapter 464 Page 13. You can see him using a puppet that looks an awful lot like Sasori. All his previous puppets have looked far less human like.

Plus he uses a "Red Secret Technique" which only Sasori previously uses.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 14:09   Link #19
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Chapter 464 Page 13. You can see him using a puppet that looks an awful lot like Sasori. All his previous puppets have looked far less human like.

Plus he uses a "Red Secret Technique" which only Sasori previously uses.
Thanks, I must have missed it

I was having a hard time understanding why everyone was talking about Sasori being Kankuro's new puppet.
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 18:58   Link #20
Renata-chan

Hey!
Wow... indeed it looks like Sasori... I had missed that too.

Anyway, it seems to me that people here like Shika with Tema right?
So I though I might "spread the word" about this:
http://ramachan.deviantart.com/art/K...TEMA-147163279
It's for all Shikatema fans! ^^

And I have one question... how does Gaara's powers work know that he doesn't have the bijuu anymore? I mean... there's no one else in the Sand vilage that can do that... is there?
Renata-chan is offline   Reply With Quote