Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-24, 06:18   Link #14061
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
First thing I thought off when I saw that screenshot of Cornelia is whether what would happen if Lelouch was walking somewhere then Cornelia landed on top of him? HE he...

Yeah, you guys can figure it out if you want... (I'm Lelouch/Cornelia, though I'm really into the Lelouch/Kallen, Lelouch/Euphemia and Lelouch/Millay pairings)

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2008-06-24, 07:09   Link #14062
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Maybe Zero will show up for that party and crash it too...
Why not, he has a thing with wedding
It will be class, but maybe too similar to his actions during Tianzi's wedding no ?

I can more see him participate as Lelouch Lamperouge and make a move to save Kallen like this...

*fangirl mode On*

I want to see them have a dance together

*fangirl mode off*

Old 2008-06-24, 07:19   Link #14063
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Why not, he has a thing with wedding
It will be class, but maybe too similar to his actions during Tianzi's wedding no ?
Maybe. you never know though...

Quote:
I can more see him participate as Lelouch Lamperouge and make a move to save Kallen like this...
Well, maybe he'll devise a plan to slip Kallen out and place her in safety at least. We'll see though.

Quote:
*fangirl mode On*

I want to see them have a dance together

*fangirl mode off*

Haha, a bit unlikely, but... Perhaps
Old 2008-06-24, 07:56   Link #14064
Kushi

Oh wow... I wasn't really looking forward to the next episode since the China arc was just completed.... but seeing Milly in the 30 sec preview, I want to watch it so badly now :O
Old 2008-06-24, 10:04   Link #14065
KoroshiyaX
X

It looks like the youtube link to the extended preview for ep 12 was removed... is it hosted elsewhere?
Old 2008-06-24, 10:39   Link #14066
Aquaman OS

That extended preview seems so odd. Generally its just the same thing as the regular one with a few new shots added in. This is a completely different thing and it shows basically one scene. I thought it was fake at first.

So are they messing with us, are do they not want to show something? Perhaps next ep won't be so pointless after all. Maybe they regreted showing Cornelia.
Old 2008-06-24, 10:58   Link #14067
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

New episode summary.

Turn 12- Love Attack! 「ラブ アタック!」, June 29th
Thanks to what his kagemusha, Sayoko, has done, Lelouch will have a very busy day. At the same time, Millay announced a new festival, resulting in a great stir in the academy.

TV Fan says "Sayoko has arranged quite a number of dates for Lelouch". XD

Keywords from the newsletter: This is such a tight schedule for nii-san, who has no physical strength.

Turn 13- Assassin From The Past「過去 からの 刺客」, July 6th
Jeremiah shows up as an assassin from the Cult. Because of his Geass, Shirley is suspicious of everyone including Lelouch, and calls Suzaku out.

Keywords from the newsletter: Even for an altered human, there will be living parts unprotected!

Turn 14- Geass Hunting「ギアス狩り」, July 13th
Upon identifying the location of the Cult, Zero leads the Black Knights to carry out the annihilation operation. Just as he successfully forced the leader, V.V., into a corner, the demonic mech Siegfried appears.

Keywords from the newsletter: That's what I think. Isn't brotherhood the most beautiful relationship in this world?

Turn15- No info. Not even the title.

Spoiler for personal opinion on Turn 13&14:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
It looks like the youtube link to the extended preview for ep 12 was removed... is it hosted elsewhere?
Youtube is evil. XD It even detects the screenshots and keywords when uploading. I have trouble uploading Code Geass stuff everytime.
Let's see how Bandai delete files in Chinese Federation China!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
So are they messing with us, are do they not want to show something? Perhaps next ep won't be so pointless after all. Maybe they regreted showing Cornelia.
They are just acting silly, I guess. XD I laughed so hard when seeing the preview. No wonder 2chers say "hey there's no useful spoiler in the 30sec preview!" when they watch streaming on Biglobe.

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-06-24 at 14:34. Reason: fixing typos
Old 2008-06-24, 11:02   Link #14068
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Youtube is evil. XD It even detects the screenshots and keywords when uploading. I have trouble uploading Code Geass stuff everytime.

New episode summary.

Thanks to what his kagemusha, Sayoko, has done, Lelouch will have a very busy day. At the same time, Millay announced a new festival, resulting in a great stir in the academy.

Keywords from the newsletter: This is such a tight schedule for nii-san, who has no physical strength.

Jeremiah shows up as an assassin from the Cult. Because of his Geass, Shirley, she's suspicious of everyone including Lelouch, and calls Suzaku out.

Keywords from the newsletter: Even for an altered human, there will be living parts unprotected!

Upon identifying the location of the Cult, Zero leads the Black Knights to carry out the annihilation operation. Just as he successfully forced the leader, V.V., into a corner, the demonic nech Siegfried appears.

Keywords from the newsletter: That's what I think. Isn't brotherhood the most beautiful relationship in this world?

TOO MUCH SPOILERS. I came to the wrong thread!!

Haha.

This stuff got me anticipating for real now. Crazy.

And of course, I can't wait for the charming Cornelia to reappear.

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:05   Link #14069
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Here comes the real spoilers. Shirley's memories will return with Orange's Geass? Ok, so Orange-kun has a Geass as well?

Turn 13 and 14 is something to look forward to.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:05   Link #14070
KrimzonStriker

Ah ha!! Shirley is starting to make a recovery after all. Turn 12 might not be so bad given the setup behind the scenes taking place. Maybe that summary of Turn 15 is starting to get a little more credibility eh Koshimizu?
Old 2008-06-24, 11:05   Link #14071
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post

New episode summary.

Jeremiah shows up as an assassin from the Cult. Because of his Geass, Shirley, she's suspicious of everyone including Lelouch, and calls Suzaku out.

Upon identifying the location of the Cult, Zero leads the Black Knights to carry out the annihilation operation. Just as he successfully forced the leader, V.V., into a corner, the demonic nech Siegfried appears.

Great! Thanks Koshimizu !

Spoiler for about the ep:

Thanks again
Old 2008-06-24, 11:09   Link #14072
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Ah ha!! Shirley is starting to make a recovery after all. Turn 12 might not be so bad given the setup behind the scenes taking place. Maybe that summary of Turn 15 is starting to get a little more credibility eh Koshimizu?
Turn 15. Speaking of that my friends and I were discussing it. Come to think of it, whatever shows up in that summary are linked by bits and pieces we already know of. Partially, I was hoping it is true. Is the summary written by fans of Rolo who demanded for more of his appearance? He is too quiet in recent episode.

Old 2008-06-24, 11:09   Link #14073
Sinn
Pwnage

Cool spoilers! Thanks a bunch =)
Old 2008-06-24, 11:11   Link #14074
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Wow they're putting things on FF o.O

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2008-06-24, 11:12   Link #14075
DarkLordOfkichiku

Nice new spoilers... Though nothing of Kallen's status
Old 2008-06-24, 11:13   Link #14076
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Here comes the real spoilers. Shirley's memories will return with Orange's Geass? Ok, so Orange-kun has a Geass as well?

Turn 13 and 14 is something to look forward to.
Seems so.

If Shirley is in danger, I hope Lelouch will save her, but I wonder how since she fears him now
Old 2008-06-24, 11:16   Link #14077
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Seems so.

If Shirley is in danger, I hope Lelouch will save her, but I wonder how since she fears him now
If Suzaku is the only one, I hope he won't harm her. Lelouch will definitely lose it if anything happen to her and in Suzaku's presence.

Old 2008-06-24, 11:18   Link #14078
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Seems so.

I hope nothing happens to Shirley

I didn't think they would find the Cult by ep14! I hope the next episode isn't completely a filler.

I should stop coming in this thread
Old 2008-06-24, 11:19   Link #14079
crimmy88

hrm i dont tihnk Kallen will be saved by ep14.. ep 12-13 happens in Ashford while ep 14 happens where ever the Cult is. Since Kallen is in Schneizel's hands, i doubt she'd be saved because what would Schneizel be doing in the Cult?
Old 2008-06-24, 11:20   Link #14080
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
If Suzaku is the only one, I hope he won't harm her.
Why?! I don't think he would harm her!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers