AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-10, 01:02   Link #3961
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Here's the next chapter of the LRW story!

A rather big battle starts here, so I'll try to post the next few parts as quickly as possible.

Ah, my first attempt at first person writing. I hope its good.

And as I warned the last time, some serious H4XX characters coming!

But first, a picture gallery.

---
Past episodes: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05

Spoiler for Old Characters finally revealed:

Spoiler for New Characters:

Spoiler for Episode 06 - Part 1:

Spoiler for Episode 06 - Part 2:

Next time, Oswald's Relic revealed, as well as (maybe) some Dark Energy explanations (still dont know if such explanation will fit... I'll probably have to use Scaglietti to explain some stuff again. This guy is quite useful, I tell ya! )
I was wondering when you're gonna pull Kureha into this. Nice. Maybe you could do a Souma too?

The idea of a Relic Swordsman (( capable of materializing a sword from Relic-energy properties of another LRW )) sounds interesting...

Anti-mage Relic Weapon huh? Oh well, at least you didn't give the ultimate offense paired with ultimate defense.

DAMN! Kosmos! She was my template for ARIA...oh well, mine is KOS-MOS Ver.4, anyway.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.

Last edited by Nightengale; 2007-07-10 at 01:13.
Old 2007-07-10, 01:15   Link #3962
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:

A rather big battle starts here, so I'll try to post the next few parts as quickly as possible.

---

Next time, Oswald's Relic revealed, as well as (maybe) some Dark Energy explanations (still dont know if such explanation will fit... I'll probably have to use Scaglietti to explain some stuff again. This guy is quite useful, I tell ya! )
Even you are bringing in the HAXX. I fear for the Ultimate Showdown.

*USB500 stares at Anri*

Kawaii desu! *wipes drool*

*USB500 stares at Project Elhaym*

=========================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nice! The Belkan's were wiped out so easily. And Hayate's attitude was really well done! Though I didn't expect Nanoha to be so... Silent.
why not? I had to do some liberations regarding her personalities (remember in ACZ and every Ace Combat, the heroes never speak )

But fret not. This is just the beginning.

===============

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Looks like Carym's secret went out. All the better, the KhaXCarym ending for New Velka harem game fic series has been made more believable.

Interesting way how everything fit together. Okay I better get that combo out. Try not to use it outright, unless you want to make it spammable like a SRW skirmish. I don't mind either really.
1:

2: you better get it done
Old 2007-07-10, 01:19   Link #3963
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Rather short profile for the day, LineBackers Part III up!

Spoiler for LineBackers III:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-10, 01:29   Link #3964
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Well as of until he sets up the "Light of Velka" Cleric-knight faction, he's technically in charge of the Regional Guard. I believe the Saint Church faction also has a numbers problem, which the Regional Guard fixed with the extent of recycled units from other planets. Anyway, does Titans ring a bell? That has implications for the Regional Guard.
Yeah, makes sense that the Saint Church doesnt have many soldiers. The faction with most numbers is Scaglietti's. However, because of that “I WANT YOU FOR SAINT CHURCH” poster... I can see the numbers of the Church increasing tenfold!

And no, I dont know what you mean by Titans... do explain.

Quote:
1. I agree here, and definitely the AeC should be an Admiral power! As for super-weapons, I'm sure the Controlled Dimensional Dislocator would be useful. Saint Church can "Wrath of God" somehow, and the Regional Guard can use Orbital Bombardment and the Siegel von Antioch
Saint Church is an old-school faction, ala Warcraft, so yeah a Wrath of God super power is very plausible.

Quote:
Looks like Carym's secret went out. All the better, the KhaXCarym ending for New Velka harem game fic series has been made more believable.
For some reason I like the Kha x Carim pair better than Kha x Fate, though obviously its not me who chooses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Well generally when one thinks of 'Necromancer' you don't assume bring back the dead exactly right... More like... 'Borrowing' since we all know them summonlings always die after a while anyway...

I could think up something. But I still have to even do an OC and see if I can even make anything decent
I already have plans for a character using Necromancy, though he is not completely a Necromancer.

As Kha already mentioned, we cant play much with the Necromancer class because of Chrono. If we do make one, he would be more of a sick puppeteer than a real Necromancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Saga's Zero in TSAB listing, but that doesn't mean his sense of taste is as cranky to dress like that. His is...different.

Spoiler:

And don't worry, Necromancy in Eunos's case isn't reviving the dead. I wouldn't dare invoke h4xx powers on my characters.
You're planning to revive Saga and dress him as... Batman...?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
A long range spell with AMF effects?! Talk about super H4XXOR And so that's why Gaia is Rhea and Syaoron vice versa.. multiple personalities

And nice choice for character designs, especially Anri!

*wipes drool*
I knew you'd like Anri.

Mission accomplished!

But about the multiple personalities... hmm, you make it sound like Fei from Xenogears. I already know what I'm gonna do with all of that change of personalities and stuff, but now that I think about it, I'm not sure how I'll explain it... Well, I can explain it, but very vaguely...

Quote:
HA! Finally starting to bring out the HAXX? Just as planned! It's a good thing that I included deleted aspect number two for these kinds of situations. Waiting for more! By the way, the pics are really good.
Come to think of it, Aurion hacks too! lol

Haha, thanks. From now on I'll be getting pictures before describing a character, so I wont have to go through the trouble of finding one in the interwebs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I was wondering when you're gonna pull Kureha into this. Nice. Maybe you could do a Souma too?

The idea of a Relic Swordsman (( capable of materializing a sword from Relic-energy properties of another LRW )) sounds interesting...

Anti-mage Relic Weapon huh? Oh well, at least you didn't give the ultimate offense paired with ultimate defense.

DAMN! Kosmos! She was my template for ARIA...oh well, mine is KOS-MOS Ver.4, anyway.
Souma, huh? You know, it was after I had everything together that I realized that Oswald also has silver hair. What a coincidence. I already have a few more characters planned for the next events after this battle (yes... more characters... ) and I do need a male portrait... I guess I can use Souma for that. Still, I dont want to completely rip-off the Shining series.

Haha, I'm doing some h4xx characters here, but at least I'm trying not to go THAT far.

And dont worry much about my Kosmos. Mine is a prototype of sorts right now, though I was actually planning to upgrade her later... Well, when the time comes you will already have your pic chosen.

If anything, we could just say they both had the same blueprints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Even you are bringing in the HAXX. I fear for the Ultimate Showdown.

*USB500 stares at Anri*

Kawaii desu! *wipes drool*

*USB500 stares at Project Elhaym*

And yeah, Anri =

lol Glad everyone liked her, but I was actually expecting more of you to recognize her from Shining Wind.

I see everyone's commenting about the H4XX'ing... *ahem* You guys... havent seen anything yet... Ahahaha...

Thank you all for the comments!
Old 2007-07-10, 01:51   Link #3965
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:

Oh my. Oh my. This is why I LOVE long range combat when I play First Person Shooters. Smith & Wesson are awesome!!!!

And... Absolute LOL at Kay thinking dirty things!! That was brilliant.

More?
Old 2007-07-10, 01:56   Link #3966
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:

Kay's having dirty thought on manly-looking, muscular Glock? ABSOLUTE WIN!

And why the chainsaw suddenly revs?

==========

EDIT:
El Cid 1's profile is halfway complete. I'll post what I have done in a moment.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-07-10 at 02:24.
Old 2007-07-10, 02:38   Link #3967
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Owning
DOUBLE KILL!!!

Does that mean Subaru and Ashton count as a single unit now?
- We're going there... we still have that Negi-styled arguments that sometimes occur between the two of them. though they make up and end up in an embarrassing situation, repeating the cycle.

- yes... those two are still on a roll, they even managed to create skills and supershots out of some video games - did you catch the ref on the last attacks?

- on that note must update Ashton's profile... and try to open this 'Special photo album' that they say that contains 'special' pics of Subaru.

*Dodges Revolver Knuckle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Yay, another profile done, now to think of a OP...got everything already planned, just who to add in there.....

Anyway...here he is, the Major himselfTook me an extremely short time to make him....

Spoiler for Major:
Nice... Even though Andrei is a Japanese by birth, he still is half Russian- though he'll turn down that drink.

---

Since Erio asked for it, I might as well put the AX's whole profile up.

*starts work*

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-07-10 at 03:04. Reason: adding something
Old 2007-07-10, 03:07   Link #3968
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
EDIT:
El Cid 1's profile is halfway complete. I'll post what I have done in a moment.
As I promised:

Spoiler for click:
Old 2007-07-10, 03:19   Link #3969
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
As I promised:

Spoiler for click:

El Cid's awesomeness factor just went OFF THE ROOF!!!!! Having FIREFOX of all aircraft as his ride?!?!

And... doesn't El Cid look like this?

Spoiler for El Cid Top Secret Photos:

*UDW'd*

-------------

More Artwork time, this time needing your approval. Been racking my brain on how to design this deceptively difficult gun. Here's the proto-version:

Spoiler for PanzerFaust Proto:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-10, 03:23   Link #3970
Aaron008R

Quote:

Tactical snipingXbombardment FTW!!!
S&W are really quite something despite their antics.
And... Kay, Asuka and Rey are being affected by hormones! LOL!!!
This chapter WINS!

Quote:
You're planning to revive Saga and dress him as... Batman...?!
Who can beat him now?

Quote:
Come to think of it, Aurion hacks too! lol
Your the first one ever to say that. I really don't get it, but nobody seems to complain about all the power-ups Oji-chan has been receiving lately. I design him as a Counter-Haxx character. He doesn't really hand out much haxx himself, but he'll never be subjected to haxx without countermeasures!

Quote:
Haha, thanks. From now on I'll be getting pictures before describing a character, so I wont have to go through the trouble of finding one in the interwebs.
Right. You just need to specify any changes to the pics to allow us to imagine the correct pic.

Quote:
I see everyone's commenting about the H4XX'ing... *ahem* You guys... havent seen anything yet... Ahahaha...

You don't say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- We're going there... we still have that Negi-styled arguments that sometimes occur between the two of them. though they make up and end up in an embarrassing situation, repeating the cycle.
When can we see those interactions?

Quote:
- yes... those two are still on a roll, they even managed to create skills and supershots out of some video games
So they play games? Who's the better player?

Quote:
- on that note must update Ashton's profile... and try to open this 'Special photo album' that they say that contains 'special' pics of Subaru.
He seriously has those?!

Quote:
As I promised:

Spoiler for click:
That plane is awesome! Oh man, Macross-style missile spamming FTW!
Good work!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-10, 03:26   Link #3971
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for El Cid Top Secret Photos:

*UDW'd*

El Cid 1 in the first picture looks more like--

*El Cid 1 kills USB500 with Unlimited Dogfight Works*

=============

Quote:
That plane is awesome! Oh man, Macross-style missile spamming FTW!
Good work!
Macross missile spammer, eh?

================

Quote:
More Artwork time, this time needing your approval. Been racking my brain on how to design this deceptively difficult gun. Here's the proto-version:

Spoiler for PanzerFaust Proto:
Ah, you almost got it right. It's only missing its tripod, though.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-07-10 at 03:31. Reason: adding more quoted texts
Old 2007-07-10, 03:32   Link #3972
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
When can we see those interactions?

So they play games? Who's the better player?

He seriously has those?!
- I'll build them up when i get back from work

- Kyla is still acquiring a game console... - ironically the only appliance the AX did not have. I dunno... hmm but what to let them play with? And MC arcades are really different right?

- Someone took the time and had the skill to do some henjustu and managed to snap some pics... made it into a album, Kidnap Ashton and awaken him to the 'wonderful world of women', and when the returned, the mere hearing of Subaru's voice made him drool and nosebleed (making him into a Hiraga Saito- just watched ZnT II ep1)- and it lasted for about three days, finally heeding Ren's advice to think other thoughts - good memories, to keep them lewd ones out- finally manging to say 'You're cute' to her...

How to do that? hmm... i need ideas.

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-07-10 at 03:34. Reason: Desu desu desu desu~
Old 2007-07-10, 03:38   Link #3973
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

El Cid 1 in the first picture looks more like--

*El Cid 1 kills USB500 with Unlimited Dogfight Works*
Only thing missing is for El Cid to quote "Make My Day!"

*Sonic boom'd*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
Ah, you almost got it right. It's only missing its tripod, though.
Right on it. And you mean bipod right?

Quote:
- Someone took the time and had the skill to do some henjustu and managed to snap some pics... made it into a album, Kidnap Ashton and awaken him to the 'wonderful world of women', and when the returned, the mere hearing of Subaru's voice made him drool and nosebleed (making him into a Hiraga Saito- just watched ZnT II ep1)- and it lasted for about three days, finally heeding Ren's advice to think other thoughts - good memories, to keep them lewd ones out- finally manging to say 'You're cute' to her...

How to do that? hmm... i need ideas.
... I'd kill to see that album...

Where can I get it?

*runs from Revolver Cannon*

Old 2007-07-10, 03:41   Link #3974
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Only thing missing is for El Cid to quote "Make My Day!"

*Sonic boom'd*

---------------

Right on it. And you mean bipod right?

-------------------------

... I'd kill to see that album...

Where can I get it?

*runs from Revolver Cannon*
1: sounds like his cool-sounding taunt!

Now I need ideas for a suitable 4koma Swallow 7/El Cid 1 moment

2: yeah, I was supposed to write "bipod"

3:

WHERE???? I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!

*dodges Revolver Breaker*

==============

EDIT
Spoiler for speculation on Firefox:

Last edited by USB500; 2007-07-10 at 03:54.
Old 2007-07-10, 03:55   Link #3975
Aaron008R

Quote:
- I'll build them up when i get back from work
I see.

Quote:
- Kyla is still acquiring a game console... - ironically the only appliance the AX did not have. I dunno... hmm but what to let them play with? And MC arcades are really different right?
Ironic indeed. The best ship in the business without a game system?!?!

Quote:
Ugh. Poor guy. Well, at least maybe that was the reason they got closer to each other.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-10, 05:50   Link #3976
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

---

This is... MIND BLOWING!!! The inclusion of Syaoran is kinda apt, considering the TRC one had 2 of them.

And for the record things are getting more and more h4xx. Looks like Kha's really gonna have trouble taking on the LRW during the Retaliation arc (yeah I changed the first encounter again due to new spoilers and more canon revelations), though would Oswald be there to screw things further? If so, I guess bringing one regiment of Regional Guard to crush a heavily defended cloning facility isn't too heavy-handed. And I'd like to see the LRW fare against a weapon of their own type, the science-based barrier Lambda Driver. Too bad I don't have Sagara--

WAIT! I think I do.
Quote:

Finally we see those bumbling fools getting serious. And we're reminded how h4xx Mai is without an Anti-Teleport Field to restrain her.

Kay's thoughts FTW! Glock you sure think of everything!

(gets jumped on)

Naruka: Sempai, gambatte!!!

Wrong timeline...
Quote:
As I promised:

Spoiler for click:
I smell Wiki-pasta.

Considering that I've created giant bipedal devices know as G.U.N.D.A.M., I guess planes aren't too farfetched. Cool stuff here; Looks like the Regional Guard needs to go shopping for better aircraft.

RE KhaXCarim: I'm actually for this pairing too; if only canon came up with her faster I'd pair them up instead. Maybe I can pull a Athrun Zala and leave things in a state of question marks at the end of StrikerS, then see how I develop it beyond that? Hmm... Ideas...

Btw, here's my StrikerS timeline for the New Belka arcs:

Epi 1-9 - Random oneshots
Epi 10-12 - CrosyS main battle
Epi 13-15 - Arc of fillers; designated the "Leryk" arc.
Epi 16-18 - I-n's
Epi 19-24 - "Kha's Counterattack". Major LRW conflict with Regional Guard deployment.
Old 2007-07-10, 06:10   Link #3977
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh yeah, before I forget again...

Kha, I wanted to ask for your permission to use one of your less... Erm, 'popular' character as a villain in mine (and Nightengale's) story about the previous generation of mages

If that's alright with you.
Old 2007-07-10, 06:20   Link #3978
KBTKaiser

Kha...I-n'S is gonna need more time than that. >>; Trust me, the unrevealed final bosses is one of those things that can and will count as an EPIC battle.

@Lowe and Aaron
Yes I do intend on taking on ***** without haxxing.

Last edited by KBTKaiser; 2007-07-10 at 06:52.
Old 2007-07-10, 07:22   Link #3979
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

ArtWork Time.... Two specials today!

First up, my initial design sketch for something that'll appear in the near future:

Spoiler for Linebacker Full Drive Prototype:

And second, is more of an improvement over a previous work featuring Kaylin, adding effects and such to her portrait, and some personal details, one of them being the emblem on her shoulder:

Spoiler for Kaylin Mathis III:

Old 2007-07-10, 09:18   Link #3980
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh yeah, before I forget again...

Kha, I wanted to ask for your permission to use one of your less... Erm, 'popular' character as a villain in mine (and Nightengale's) story about the previous generation of mages

If that's alright with you.
Should be fine. Just wondering, which one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Kha...I-n'S is gonna need more time than that. >>; Trust me, the unrevealed final bosses is one of those things that can and will count as an EPIC battle.

@Lowe and Aaron
Yes I do intend on taking on ***** without haxxing.
Hmm... How about the 21st is forced to turn around after they get word something goes wrong back home and they have to turn around, leaving Aurion and the Phantoms up front? Losing one Ace should be too big a loss for the greater OC army...
Quote:
ArtWork Time.... Two specials today!

First up, my initial design sketch for something that'll appear in the near future:

Spoiler for Linebacker Full Drive Prototype:

And second, is more of an improvement over a previous work featuring Kaylin, adding effects and such to her portrait, and some personal details, one of them being the emblem on her shoulder:

Spoiler for Kaylin Mathis III:
It's that a transformed device, or a full mecha suit able to fit 2 pilots into a standard sized cockpit?

And that emblem has shades of Teana.