AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-19, 04:59   Link #221
Zishi

It will be over after Akatsuki is gone, orochimaru is gone, sasuke is back in the village. After that we will maybe see a timeskip 1-4 years just to see how people did and then Naruto is probably hokage.
Zishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 06:41   Link #222
6th_hokage
S-Rank Missing Ninja

this is a sucky chapter

in the next chapter orchimaru comes out of sasuke to meet with him and itachi

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-19 at 07:40. Reason: do not double post
6th_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 06:51   Link #223
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_hokage View Post
in the next chapter orchimaru comes out of sasuke to meet with him and itachi
And after that Karin comes in and says: "I didn't know you had a brother even sexyer than you, i'm switching sides to akatsuki."
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 07:53   Link #224
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
I´d say, this is just Itachi´s shadow. In the lower left corner there is light from a candle or torch, I think the shape at the top right corner is just Itachi´s shadow.

I fink it cud be kisame in the background...or it cud b pein usin a jutsu 2 luk like itachi and the blue haired members in the background

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 08:27   Link #225
tatami
back in black

It Is A God Damn Crow Deal With It!
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 08:40   Link #226
Gunboat Diplomat
Honey Flash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by en4cr View Post
Yes it is a crow judging from that picture, which would make perfect sense since we jus saw him disappearing from narutos sight as a flock of crows. OooOo
That would be a murder of crows. You can have a flock of seagulls but you have a murder of crows...
Gunboat Diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 10:31   Link #227
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
I fink it cud be kisame in the background...or it cud b pein usin a jutsu 2 luk like itachi and the blue haired members in the background
Oh man, I hate that damn 1337 way of writing, ist this supposed to sound cool or something? lol.

I, too admire it was just a crow on Itachis back.

As many times sayd before, I think Jiraya will propably have to die soon. But this won´t happen before a hell of a battle with Zetsu, Pain, Tobi or unknown woman and a "dobble burning rasengan" of Jiraya´s.
Old 2007-08-19, 10:41   Link #228
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
I dont like the way that kishimoto is finishing naruto like this im used at the normal slowly and long waiting before something is revealed style.
Spoiler for spoiler.:
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 10:41   Link #229
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Arg I'm so late this time, turned 22 a few day's and the partying just stopped ^^;. In any case I finally read the chapter, nothing special just seems like a bit of back ground information. None the less, the conversation with Jiraiya and Tsunada says allot, basically what I got from it is the mistakes of the past will most likely not be repeated (EX: Naruto not being able to "stop" Sasuke which in turn leads to him resigning in order to track Sasuke alone for -whatever amount of time- or Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke = Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunade to some extent). It's also possible for it to be the foreshadowing of Jiraiya's death, who knows Pein might catch him in the Rain village, Jiraiya might end up being a measuring stick for Pein / "Madobi" heck maybe even Blue Hair (considering Itachi's and Kisame's comment on Jiraiya) not to mention Jiraiya's weakness towards woman. Losing a Sannin (especially some one like Jiraiya) would make up for all deaths Akatsuki has suffered so far in terms of Konoha vs Akatsuki, I just wonder if Naruto will be there to witness it and, lose control causing him to sprout more then 4 tails or not.

The other thing that intrigued me in this chapter was Itachi, I still feel Itachi came to Naruto to confirm something, which was most likely Naruto's will to save Sasuke, how strong it was and how far he will go. I think Itachi's smile confirms that he received his answer, when Naruto claims to be a better brother to Sasuke then Itachi ever was. It's possible Itachi wanted Sasuke to be "saved" from whatever it may be, of course that would mean Itachi never expected things to turn out this way in terms of Sasuke going this far for power and becoming "evil" or perhaps falling in to the hands of "evil" (Madobi). In any case I wonder if the Itachi that is with Sasuke is a Kage Bunshin, or even one of those 30% clones to test Sasuke's limits (maybe Itachi's test to see if Sasuke has a chance in the fights to come). However, it is probably the real Itachi, whatever it may be I have a feeling we will be learning some serious truth real soon, in terms of Itachi as a person, the Uchiha clan / murder, and the secrets of The Sharingan.
Old 2007-08-19, 12:59   Link #230
minuteman

So I have been looking through this thread and i can't figure out what spoiler was the right one does anyone know?
minuteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 13:01   Link #231
Rezard

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
I dont like the way that kishimoto is finishing naruto like this im used at the normal slowly and long waiting before something is revealed style.
Spoiler for spoiler.:
People complained that they wanted political connotations in Naruto, now that Kishimoto brought them, people still complain. It is impossible to please some fans.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 13:23   Link #232
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zishi View Post
It will be over after Akatsuki is gone, orochimaru is gone, sasuke is back in the village. After that we will maybe see a timeskip 1-4 years just to see how people did and then Naruto is probably hokage.
lol @ sasuke back in the villagexDDD
you make it seem like these are all facts xD
but ya its just your prediction on how you want it to end.
THere is far more to the WoN than just akatsuki, there are other countries as well (i want to see the hidden cloud village) and hopefully another ninja war >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard View Post
People complained that they wanted political connotations in Naruto, now that Kishimoto brought them, people still complain. It is impossible to please some fans.
true, i think its cool we can see a "civil ninja war" i wonder who is leading the other sdie if pein is leading one... possibly the 5 tails? that would be interesting.
what would be further interesting is if Pein was actually a liberator of his village and the 5 tails was a dictator, it would flip the whole perspective on the jinchuriki being victims their whole lives.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 14:47   Link #233
Magus

Send a message via ICQ to Magus
Has the eight tails been captured? If not, there should be a important jinchuuriki for it, to stick closer to mythology and how the eight tails is so strong...
Magus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 14:50   Link #234
Alca

Just some talk i found , what yall think ???????

MacDaddy1224, you're right about the part that in the Itachi did slaughter his parents using the sword in the manga. But that was just an illusion technique that Itachi cast on Sasuke which the manga did not covered completely. Watch the episode again and I'm sure you'll get it :P.

wazup1972 (16 hours ago)
but i'm sure that akatsuki's behind the whole massacre cuz if itachi really did kill all of the uchihas, he would have just used the normal sharingan to relay the memories to sasuke not mangekyou cuz normal sharingan can pass on memories to another person. like the time sasuke showed kabuto how he killed orochimaru with the normal sharingan
Alca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 14:56   Link #235
Itachi-evil
Banned

You are right.

THe only reason why i still keep on reading this manga is Itachi.
The only interesting and original character.

He holds the strings of the past and future.

When he moves, the wheels of destiny beginn to move too.

In myconsideration, Itachi is beneath Naruto and Sasuke the MOST important character.

If Itachi dies one day i will be gone too.
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 15:02   Link #236
minuteman

wow that was deep
Old 2007-08-19, 16:27   Link #237
quashoko
answer

pein is the leader of one side of the fighting groups in hidden rain. i think that the 8 tails is on the other side
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 17:08   Link #238
minuteman

take it easy man it's just a book.
Old 2007-08-19, 17:18   Link #239
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Excuse me Itachi-evil but please only post again once you are not obsessed with your dear itachi anymore, ignoring any arguments in the process. Its annoying as hell to discuss anything with someone like you. Ever imagined that Sasuke or hell yes, even Naruto might become strong enough to take Itachi down? No you didnt because the only way you see him loose is eg self-sacrifice or something like that.

Once you can express yourself in proper arguments feel free to post again. If you just want to post a similar reply like you did in #243 then dont even bother to post.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 19:29   Link #240
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
itachi is going to die cuz the main character always wins in shonen manga
I wouldnt be surprised if itachi gona give us a swimming lesson (DN)(i would be happy to see it )
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote