Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-08-09, 17:46   Link #41
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
Who is talia son? In the episode fate she tells Gilbert that she has to break up with him because she wants to have a child. Is it ever reveald who the child is??
I don't believe we ever see Talia's child, no. But before the Messiah control room goes bye-bye Talia does ask Kira to tell Murrue that she (Talia) would like Murrue to meet her (Talia's) son someday.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 17:57   Link #42
carmolita

Did they awnser it in the GSD special edition or did fukada just leave us hanging?
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 18:05   Link #43
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Nothing has been answered about Talia's son...I suspect if Fukuda has any sense of continuity he'll include Talia's son in the movie, but my breath won't be holding for it...
Old 2007-08-09, 18:12   Link #44
carmolita

So then how did rey come under gilberts wing was he given to him by Rau Le cruset? As a child per episode "fate"?
Old 2007-08-09, 18:26   Link #45
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Dude have you not watched these 2 series in order or something? Gilbert is a scientist, a geneologist..I'm sure he knew about the Mendel colony and helped developed the medicine to help Rau combat the telomers problems that made him age too fast...He obviously helped develop Rey aswell...Cloning a clone or taking a fetus from Mendel wouldn't be a hard task for Dullindal...IIRC Rey is just a secondary clone from Mendel (Rau's back-up plan)...I'm not sure if it was 100% explained how Rey was actually brought into Dully's living room if that's what you're asking...
Old 2007-08-09, 18:54   Link #46
carmolita

I actually own the first series but only up to disk 9 of destiny which ends at episode 38 because disk 10 doesn't come out till Sept. 4 I am anxiously anticipating its arrival . Didn't know that Gilbert was a geneticist before he was the chairman.. I guess that's revealed later? The episode fate is suppose to be about rey but its mostly Gilbert talking to rau about his thoughts. At this point on disk 9 rey character turns evil and all the things he's done in the previous episodes are becoming clear except for his relationship with Gilbert.
But wasn't rey made in that institution that he freaked out in? And not in that colony because the colony was shut down after hibiki died .

Last edited by carmolita; 2007-08-09 at 19:07.
Old 2007-08-09, 21:53   Link #47
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Rey tripped out because he had flashbacks about being conceived in a tank...The lab he and Shinn found belonged to BLUE COSMOS IIRC...Go back and watch ep 29, I'm sure you'll see Gilbert as a young man leaving Talia because he couldn't have a kid with her...ALso it is revealed waaaay before ep 38 that Gilbert is a DNA scientist....Re-watch...
Old 2007-08-10, 21:38   Link #48
carmolita

One more question in seed cagalli gave athrun the hau may a amulet and told him that it would protect him. Later on he was shot while visiting his father. Once he made it back to the archangel cagalli says , "your always getting hurt" athrun says , "it was your amulet that protected me" . My question is how did the amulet protect him because it didn't stop or deflect the bullet or was he just saying that to her to be nice?
Old 2007-08-10, 22:57   Link #49
4Tran

He's alluding that it was the amulet that allowed him to return to Cagalli at all.
Old 2007-08-11, 06:17   Link #50
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
He's alluding that it was the amulet that allowed him to return to Cagalli at all.
Ah, so what the amulet meant to athrun was the same as what the ring that lacus gave to kira meant to him?
Old 2007-08-15, 04:04   Link #51
rok_on717
~AsUcAgA FoReveR~

i love gunDAm seed!!
but i somehow, dislike gundam sed destiny because athrun and cagalli won't be together!

XD

in destiny, cagalli became a crybaby while athrun made another mistake

XD

but, i'll be waiting for eternity! haha~^^
rok_on717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 18:37   Link #52
moonworld

A third serie named "Eternity" is just a rumor. We know that there'll be a movie but don't know its name yet
moonworld is offline   Reply With Quote