Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-07, 15:48   Link #1041
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
If she hasn't figured it out by now, she would be pretty stupid. I'd say she knows and will probably mention it at some point. I don't think it will be a big deal though.
Bringing it up would be a great moment for Kallen to learn more about Lelouch and could be a good bonding moment for the two. But well in the grand scheme of things, I agree, it isn't really all that important.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 16:18   Link #1042
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Why wouldn't he know? And does it really matter all that much in either case?
Who knows. The guys only been in a total of 3 scenes so far none of which really had anything to do with Lelouch.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 16:33   Link #1043
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Who knows. The guys only been in a total of 3 scenes so far none of which really had anything to do with Lelouch.
V.V. is aware of Nunnaly's royal status. I assume he knows that Lelouch is the son of Charles and the Brother of Nunnaly.

There's no way he's not aware that Lelouch isn't a Vi Britannia.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 16:38   Link #1044
Aquaman OS

The question is does it matter to him if he is? V.V. doesn't seem interested in Lelouch at all. If anything he was more interested in Suzaku.
Old 2008-06-07, 21:02   Link #1045
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Bringing it up would be a great moment for Kallen to learn more about Lelouch and could be a good bonding moment for the two. But well in the grand scheme of things, I agree, it isn't really all that important.
I don't quite get why it would be good bonding. So she knows he is a prince. So what? She knows a bit more about him, that's all really.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 09:13   Link #1046
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
The question is does it matter to him if he is? V.V. doesn't seem interested in Lelouch at all. If anything he was more interested in Suzaku.
Wasn't he more interested in Suzaku for the sole purpose of getting to Lelouche who has links to CC, who they've been hunting down for an entire year?
Makoto_Must_DIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 13:17   Link #1047
Kamel

Quote:
So basically the people that know he's the prince are Suzaku, Milly and family, Sayoko, Cornelia,VV The Emperor, Kirihara, and possibly Villeta, Rolo and Kallen.(Rolo and Villeta might have been told as part of their mission and Kallen might have been able to work it out but neither have been confirmed as of yet)

Well Kirichara is confirmed dead so his off from the list or we would have to put Euphemia in it.

Cornelia doesn't know, after Zero geassed her the usual memory loss side effect kicked in. When Suzaku found her she already forgot who Zero was and what she told him.

In Kallen’s case as much s it makes me angry that they are ignoring the issue she must know already. She was a part of student council and knew Lulu's sister quite well. If his sister is a royalty then so does he, its so simple and obvious that even Tamaki would get it.
Kamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 13:35   Link #1048
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamel View Post

Cornelia doesn't know, after Zero geassed her the usual memory loss side effect kicked in. When Suzaku found her she already forgot who Zero was and what she told him.
No, I think the memory loss begins when he tries to geass the person (Villetta remembered that she was talking with a student). He revealed who he was before using his geass on Cornelia. So she is aware that he is Lelouch Vi Britannia.
Old 2008-06-09, 13:37   Link #1049
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Where is Cornelia and what is she doing with herself right now? Looking forward to further developments on that.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 14:01   Link #1050
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
No, I think the memory loss begins when he tries to geass the person (Villetta remembered that she was talking with a student). He revealed who he was before using his geass on Cornelia. So she is aware that he is Lelouch Vi Britannia.
The memory loss seems to backtrack a few seconds.
Villetta remembered seeing a student through her KMF before focusing on him, and nothing further. So she only had a blurry image in memory (although enough to trigger her memory when seeing Shirley's photo). If she could remember "talking" to him, she'd remember his face better and wouldn't have to rely on Diethard to check all Ashford boys.

Cornelia said all she can remember is Zero is in Kaminejima. I don't see a good reason for her to lie to Suzaku at that point either.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 15:00   Link #1051
Aquaman OS

One the other hand she doesn't know about the past between the two of them either(Euphie only did because Lelouch wrote letters to her often during his time there) and might not have thought bringing up Zero's identity as an presumable stranger would matter much to Suzaku. I say it could go either way.
Old 2008-06-10, 14:56   Link #1052
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'd considered that, but she seemed so dazed from her injuries that I think she really didn't remember Lelouch. Pity since it might help things when she shows up again.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-10, 15:06   Link #1053
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The memory loss seems to backtrack a few seconds.
Villetta remembered seeing a student through her KMF before focusing on him, and nothing further. So she only had a blurry image in memory (although enough to trigger her memory when seeing Shirley's photo). If she could remember "talking" to him, she'd remember his face better and wouldn't have to rely on Diethard to check all Ashford boys.

Cornelia said all she can remember is Zero is in Kaminejima. I don't see a good reason for her to lie to Suzaku at that point either.
I suppose that you're right, but the fact she could remember Lelouch is the only reason I see to explain his disappearance.
Old 2008-06-10, 15:33   Link #1054
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

She only heard them go. She may not have seen his face. She was already in pretty bad shape.

Old 2008-06-10, 22:24   Link #1055
Kushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamel View Post
From what I've seen in Code Geass I'll say that's incorrect. Unless if they make some flash back later on and randomly add in Lelouch telling Cornelia to forget. However from what we were shown, I'm pretty sure that Cornelia still remembers that Lelouch is Zero. -Just think of Clovis, even after Lelouch geassed him he still remembered after, he just didn't remember what he was doing-.

I think the whole confusion is due to the fact that Cornelia said she "forgot" what she was going to tell Suzaku. Based on a theory she was probably thinking of telling Suzaku that Zero was Lelouch, but had no basis to say anything since she didn't know if Suzaku and Lelouch knew each other or not.
Kushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 22:33   Link #1056
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

She seemed like she was pretty well out of it to be honest because of her injuries. I'd rather have her remember because I believe it could actually be a good thing later in the show.

Old 2008-06-11, 11:57   Link #1057
Yonsil

Zero/Lulu hits all low rating for me. HOW DARE HE POINT GUN AT A INNOCENT GIRL.
No justification. None.
SO MUCH FOR ANTI-HERO THEME. LULU IS ANTAGONIST NOW.
Yonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 12:03   Link #1058
Sotobrastos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonsil View Post
No justification. None.
You know, actually gunning down his half-sister/first love was much worse. I don't know why kidnapping Tianzi suddenly makes him an antagonist.
Sotobrastos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 12:17   Link #1059
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonsil View Post
No justification. None.
lol? i love the overreaction. And make no mistake Lelouch is the hero of the story. This post made my morning.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 12:17   Link #1060
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotobrastos View Post
You know, actually gunning down his half-sister/first love was much worse. I don't know why kidnapping Tianzi suddenly makes him an antagonist.
Makes Pedobears mad!
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote