AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-16, 23:36   Link #21
*aznplayboi*
YUM!! YUM!!

Send a message via AIM to *aznplayboi*
DNA2 had the gayest ending....
Old 2003-12-17, 00:03   Link #22
Go-lytely

Notice how all anime based on fighting games are terrible. Is there even a good one out there?
Old 2003-12-17, 00:50   Link #23
Kamui4356
Aria Company

The worst anime I've seen: DBZ, Gasaraki, and sister princess. I think DBZ could be saved if they'd edit it down to about 58 episodes. I'm convinced this can be done without losing any plot.
Old 2003-12-17, 01:03   Link #24
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

Divergence Eve
Old 2003-12-17, 01:33   Link #25
Joe Dalton

well it isnt really hard if it has about no plot to lose lol meh dbz was popular though
hellsing confusing???? pretty straightforward isnt it?
Meh the game franchise of of FF doesnt have much credit imho..... I'm a big rpg fan but FF has never interested me much (ff7 was fun though)
FF is basicly the kind of game that brings people that should never be allowed to play an rpg.
I've heard the phrase this game is so cool if only they would skip that boring talking stuff and go to the action.....
What ff fails to realise for someone that like rpg's usualy graphics come in dead last yet it has put it as a first priority.
I would love an anime about suikodun.
Old 2003-12-17, 01:56   Link #26
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Why Many People Hate Dbz? Are You Nuts?

HAHAHA DBZ is one the greates anime ever, why? READ THIS CAREFULY!!!

The fuking US tv alters the content of almost everything that they think has violence included (Or just becuase they think they can make it cooler). As a result, they change the principal characteristics of the anime, a clear exanple of these is DBZ! this anime shown in cartoon network SUCKS! REALLY SUCKS! they changed the music, the intro, the ending, the cut and paste some scenes and the have ugly voices! The ended up deteriorating the whole story.

Another good example of these is Saint Seiya, or Zodiac Knights, which is being shown on cartoon network at midnight. This is one of the greates anime series of all time and here it just suck, they have altered this anime so much that the whole consept of the show has been changed. Now, when you see saint seiya in cartoon network it is like whatching Power Rangers!!

SO DON'T ANYONE IN THE U.S DARE SAYING THAT DBZ, SAINT SEIYA SUCK BECAUSE THEY DON'T! GO AND WATCH THEM IN SPANISH OR JAPANESE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES AND YOU WILL LIKE IT A LOT MORE!
Old 2003-12-17, 01:56   Link #27
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-lytely
Notice how all anime based on fighting games are terrible. Is there even a good one out there?
I really liked Street Fighter Zero for some reason. The Street Fighter TV series stunk, and Street Fighter 2: The Movie really stunk as well. But for some reason,Street Fighter Zero just did it for me.
Old 2003-12-17, 03:25   Link #28
Joe Dalton

dbz sucks saint seiya rocks
but just to let it sink in properly dbz sucks
just to make sure it sinks in.... dbz sucks
and on a final note. dbz really does suck >>>>> dbz <<<<<< people that watch dbz

and to compare

yup The holynis known as Cowboy bebop and saint seiya

people that watch Cowboy bebop and saint seiya >>>
Old 2003-12-17, 03:39   Link #29
Yakumae
Queen of the Gum-Gums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
I guess I was the only one who really hated Thunder Cats. Then again, I can't exactly judge solely based on the English dubs, but as far as that goes, it sucked. :P
Thundercats is not anime. It is American, so there really is no "English dub"
Old 2003-12-17, 09:46   Link #30
Hiroshi
Dead Threads Reviver

Send a message via MSN to Hiroshi
I never really liked Final Fantays Unlimited, .hack//SIGN and Ghost in the Shell
Old 2003-12-17, 09:52   Link #31
Tomomi
chrno fangal

Sister Princess!
Old 2003-12-17, 10:37   Link #32
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Voogie's Angel- how the hell did this atrocity make it to american shores? MY GOD! the only thing it had going with it were the girls, and they ALL looked like someone from another anime (one of them looks like Ayeka from tenchi muyo, to a T!)
Old 2003-12-17, 10:41   Link #33
Whojive
is behind on many eps

Send a message via AIM to Whojive Send a message via Yahoo to Whojive
cutie honey
Old 2003-12-17, 10:52   Link #34
Lancer McCloud
Beliving a sign of Z

Annyone seen Infinite Ryvius (i dont even bothers to spellcheck that)? I was aslep after 10 minuits and the other episodes was even wourse, so dull.
Old 2003-12-17, 11:48   Link #35
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer McCloud
Annyone seen Infinite Ryvius (i dont even bothers to spellcheck that)? I was aslep after 10 minuits and the other episodes was even wourse, so dull.
Nooooo! NOOOOOOO! THE PAIN! IT BUUUUUUURNS!
Old 2003-12-17, 14:28   Link #36
Esperchld
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
Meh the game franchise of of FF doesnt have much credit imho..... I'm a big rpg fan but FF has never interested me much (ff7 was fun though)
FF is basicly the kind of game that brings people that should never be allowed to play an rpg.
I've heard the phrase this game is so cool if only they would skip that boring talking stuff and go to the action.....
What ff fails to realise for someone that like rpg's usualy graphics come in dead last yet it has put it as a first priority.
I would love an anime about suikodun.
I agree with you that FF needs to put the game and story first. Graphics come dead last on my list as well. However, they are catering to the least common denominator which sadly loves shiney objects and watches survivor.

There is an anime based on the Suikoden, but it is not based on the game. The game is infact (very loosely) based on a Chinese story (Shuihu Zhuan) that in Japanese is called the Suikoden. I too would love to see an anime based on one of the Suikoden games (2 would be a good place to do it).
Old 2003-12-17, 14:52   Link #37
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
dbz sucks saint seiya rocks
but just to let it sink in properly dbz sucks
just to make sure it sinks in.... dbz sucks
and on a final note. dbz really does suck >>>>> dbz <<<<<< people that watch dbz

and to compare

yup The holynis known as Cowboy bebop and saint seiya

people that watch Cowboy bebop and saint seiya >>>
Bakayaro! DBZ Is the BEST! It is a F*king peace of Art! its the show that start it all in Japan and US It made the industry grow the way it is today probably 50% of the shows you know would not exist if it wasent for DBZ! Think before you speek or shut your mough...

My favourite anime is Kareshi No Kanojo

The worst..I like all but I'd say Ocha-ken
Old 2003-12-17, 15:35   Link #38
eMpTy265
<unranked>

[QUOTE=Esperchld]Evangelion is the worst anime that deserves to be used as a frisbee. [QUOTE]

wow... now that was something that I never expected

I suppose you hated the fact that it was confusing as hell and really 'messed up'?

N E WayZ... for me:

Recent frisbees:

Ikkitousen:
Ikki would be one that I wouldn't mind throwing away.

Why? Cuz they took a promising plot (in my opinion), and completely screwed it over with unnecessary fanservice.

To make things worse, it seems as if the producers decided to scrap the plot half-way, and give a half-ass resolution.

E's Otherwise:
If I only had the first 1/2, I'd definately keep it... but as a series I'd throw this away (unless they decide to give a series 2)

Yet another example of a good story going down the drain... so much promise, yet SUCH a disappointing ending.

(and yes, I HATE animes that give me a screwed up ending... cuz it's like "WTF?! you call that an ending?!")

But come to think of it... I don't really think I've really seen many anime titles that are THAT bad...

Maybe I'll try being less picky then =D
Old 2003-12-18, 03:51   Link #39
Joe Dalton

as the suikodun series goes iver searched for it allot but never found it...

as for the dbz lover thats not true
anime and manga have been in japan for a long time already the anime that came from dbz are pokemon and such... kiddy shows designed to make money.
DBZ is not nearly the oldest show that became popular.
The anime thats based for different ages has nothing to do with DBZ.
ill now return those words to you
grow a brain...... ok so its not EXACTLY what you said but meh i stand by it
Old 2003-12-18, 06:32   Link #40
GarBhaD
Zetsubou shita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperchld
Evangelion is the worst anime that deserves to be used as a frisbee. There are much lower anime, but they aren't short enough that I would even bother to burn (Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, ect...) (keeping in mind that when most of these were floating around as digisubs I could get 15 to a CD (Evangelion included)).

However, I prefer to put the CDs in the microwave than throw them around.
Oh my god! I thought I was the only guy on Earth who had the same opinion!!
You really said it all! Death to Evangelion!! And the same goes for the rest. They're so bad that don't deserve an explanation.
Closed Thread