AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-15, 22:07   Link #841
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Guys, any spoiler/chapter's translation is on the Net yet? Because I'm starving for a new chapter here!!!!
Old 2012-12-15, 22:49   Link #842
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

^Sorry to break it to you man, but last chapter of Magi was on a double issue (WSS 2/3).
So no Magi till the next issue, which is another double issue (4/5) so there will be another week break after that as well.
Old 2012-12-15, 22:51   Link #843
ellifeedn
Thinker

Off-topic: How do double issues work?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 23:20   Link #844
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Just one issue for two weeks.
It's not a double-sized issue, it's a double-week issue.

Double issue is whenever there's a week break following, so the issue number stays consistent with weeks passing.
Old 2012-12-16, 09:01   Link #845
shalala

So no more chapters till next year right.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 09:51   Link #846
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
^Sorry to break it to you man, but last chapter of Magi was on a double issue (WSS 2/3).
So no Magi till the next issue, which is another double issue (4/5) so there will be another week break after that as well.

Aw man, so I have to wait till next year for new chapter ? Well, guess I'm going to do the 3rd play-through on SRW OG 2nd. Finally, time for Ex-hardl mode ~__~
Old 2012-12-16, 10:10   Link #847
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

No we should have another chapter in a week.
Then another week break, so the chapter after that one is after the year's end.
Old 2012-12-16, 14:00   Link #848
ellifeedn
Thinker

This is just a crazy thought, but is there any reason why a non-human couldn't be a dungeon conqueror?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 21:21   Link #849
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
This is just a crazy thought, but is there any reason why a non-human couldn't be a dungeon conqueror?
Non-human meaning, what? We haven't seen any other sentient race aside from humans in this setting you know.

The thing is that the dungeons do seem to have a reason behind them -- to find those who have what it takes to be a King candidate, which is to say that the person in question has the qualities to possibly succeed Solomon. I don't think you can have, say, a beast do that.
Old 2012-12-16, 21:26   Link #850
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
No we should have another chapter in a week.
Then another week break, so the chapter after that one is after the year's end.
Soo new chapter will be out this Sunday the one before X-mas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Like as in a dog/horse/cat etc? As the only human turned non human that has so far been seen has been Sinbad first general (until the translation of his adventures is out) Drakon who is the dragon guy. But he is no longer allow to go into any dungeons due to Sinbad all readying beating 7 and you are only allowed 7 Djinns person. As for why a animal can't be a dungeon capturer I going to say that they are A) a animal, B) May have very low magoi, C) They are unable to talk to humans and thus be unfit to be a king candidate as they have no means to commutate was others and thus unable to lead people.

But that may not be the case with them being chosen to be a user of a household vessel. Given that I hoping that Alibaba monkey friend will be part of his group and not only is s/he strong given the training could well help Alibaba and Mor being their sparing partner and thus with the bond s/he makes with Alibaba Amon would grant it a household vessel. Which would be sooooooooo coool maybe s/he will get some armour. Thus s/he would have some metal to be used as a household vessel. *^*

Anyone else think that the reason why Drakon turned into a dragon person was due to the fact that Sinbad capture 7 dungeons and thus was turned into a dragon person as a bonus prize. Who may well have given extra power due to being turned into a dragon.
Old 2012-12-18, 20:46   Link #851
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Talking about Djinn's master, somehow we haven't seen a Toran's King candidate yet. Their language is the written language inside Dungeon and yet none of them have ever try to enter a Dungeon ( Not even as guide or hired workers). It give me the feeling that some Toran people may know exactly what Dungeon is.
Old 2012-12-18, 21:18   Link #852
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
Talking about Djinn's master, somehow we haven't seen a Toran's King candidate yet. Their language is the written language inside Dungeon and yet none of them have ever try to enter a Dungeon ( Not even as guide or hired workers). It give me the feeling that some Toran people may know exactly what Dungeon is.
Not sure if I would be working as a guide if the people who went in never came out again.
Old 2012-12-21, 16:56   Link #853
marvelB

So there's a trans script for 167 out now:

Spoiler for Magi 167:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 17:39   Link #854
Kazu-kun

^ I'm more intrigued about this part:

Spoiler for chapter 167:
This reads to me like Mogamette is finally rebelling from Fate itself. I've got the feeling that for the sake of his magik country he may end up embracing the darkness. What a fool.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-12-21 at 18:02.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 21:21   Link #855
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
So there's a trans script for 167 out now:

Spoiler for Magi 167:
Lool I wonder how Aladdin will react to this. So if they lack the power then does that mean they are just well trained army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
^ I'm more intrigued about this part:

Spoiler for chapter 167:
This reads to me like Mogamette is finally rebelling from Fate itself. I've got the feeling that for the sake of his magik country he may end up embracing the darkness. What a fool.
If that was the case why would he do so if he was trying to stop Titus from doing so?
Old 2012-12-21, 21:39   Link #856
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
If that was the case why would he do so if he was trying to stop Titus from doing so?
Exactly. He clearly knows nothing good comes from cursing your fate. Yet, for the sake of his country, he might end up doing just that.

Quote:
So if they lack the power then does that mean they are just well trained army?
I think all the finalist in their army except Mu and his sister are pure-blooded.
Old 2012-12-21, 23:11   Link #857
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Lool I wonder how Aladdin will react to this. So if they lack the power then does that mean they are just well trained army?

Just like in game, hybrid class players always have more variety in skills than those pure - 1 - class players. Most of the time, hybrid are better when it comes to 1vs1 and looking back, Mu is Laem's best swordman just prove my point ^^.

Half-blood Fanalis probably have more magoi than pure blood Fanalis to make up for the lack of raw strength.
Old 2012-12-22, 14:18   Link #858
Lummie

Chap 167 is out!

I wonder what Sindria will do in this 3-way clash between the huge superpowers.

Also DAT ALIBABA
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 14:24   Link #859
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

I predicting next chapter will be story about Alibaba training

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 14:33   Link #860
marvelB

Well, no need for spoiler tags now that the chapter's out!

Y'know, I wonder if the whole half/pure-blood Fanalis thing could also contribute to the Harry Potter comparison? I mean, it's even the "mudbloods" who seem to be discriminated against here.....

Anyways, a three-way war is approaching! I definitely can't wait for this upcoming clash! I also agree that Dumblemort's speech this chapter seemed to imply that he was beginning to curse his fate. I can most definitely see him transforming into a wrathful demigod by the war's climax, along with Titus (who already revealed signs of a transformation a couple chapters back).....

And of course, I can't wait to see the new, improved Alibaba in action! I'd think that wounding Mu in a fight is a clear indicator of how much stronger he became (even if he's a halfbreed, Mu's obviously still a powerful dude, being a dungeon conqueror and all). But seeing as Kou is getting involved as well, I'm sort of wondering if this means that people like Hakuryuu and Kougyoku will be a part of this war, as well. That would definitely complicate things further for the protagonists, I think.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen