FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by <KS11> View Post
Hi guys,

No news at all on anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru842 View Post
no new news?
Uhmm... Nope, not really. FMP!Another made its manga debut this month in Newtype Ace, the artist is Taichi You, which is a name that is completely impossible to Google in English successfully. I just get a bunch Tai Chi stuff >.> *ahem*

Been searching for scans, since I'm unable to justify buying the magazine right now, but no luck. Will have to wait until it's printed in volumes and I can buy those. The artist does a good job keeping faithful to Shikidouji's style. It's obviously enough different, but it's close enough to leave nothing up for speculation, from what I've seen. He does a good job. At least at the character design. I'd have to read it to find out how well he did overall, of course >.> ^^;;

Sigma 16 is out November 9th. The cover is Kalinin with the Arbalest behind him.

Another v.2 is supposed to be out in winter, right now there's news that it'll be out Dec. 20th, but until Kadokawa shows the date, can't be sure. Seems like it's the target date, though, if nothing else.

That's, uhm, that's it. Nothing exciting. *shrug*
Old 2011-10-12, 11:52   Link #6642
<KS11>

Thank you so much! ^^ it's not your fault if we don't have any real news but once in a while is worth asking.. :P

Where did you find the cover of sigma 16? No matter where i look i can't find anything..
<KS11> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 12:02   Link #6643
FeistyDreams

I first saw it posted at Ueda's twitter, but you can also find it at Fujimi Shobo's FMP page. Ueda had posted a little while ago the sketches for Kalinin and the Arbalest. I just didn't know at the time that they were what the next volume cover would be.
Old 2011-10-12, 12:29   Link #6644
<KS11>

Wow thanks again!
Old 2011-10-17, 10:54   Link #6645
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Can somebody help me ?
Where I can find the fan-translated version of the last volume ( novel ) ?

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 12:06   Link #6646
<KS11>

If you look back on these pages you may find the SPOILER that you seek.

I hope that you get the message when i say this..
Old 2011-10-19, 12:45   Link #6647
SkoolRumble4Ya

I dunno if I should be asking this but has anybody translate the FMP Another novel?
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 21:09   Link #6648
FeistyDreams

Haven't seen any translations of Another around myself. Been keeping my eyes open and searching every now and again, but nothing.
Old 2011-10-19, 22:15   Link #6649
SkoolRumble4Ya

That's a shame. I want to read it.

"off to listen to Claris - Don't Cry"
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 21:47   Link #6650
FeistyDreams

The release date of December 20th for FMPA2 has been confirmed ^^
Old 2011-10-23, 14:08   Link #6651
Saulomo

I have read FMP! Sigma 1-13. Where do I start with the novels?
Saulomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 14:13   Link #6652
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulomo View Post
I have read FMP! Sigma 1-13. Where do I start with the novels?
Zutto/Always Stand By Me 1&2 are all that's left. Odoru/Dancing Very Merry Christmas was skipped in Sigma and then revisited in volume 15 (and 16, when it comes out next month) as a flashback, so you may want to read that one first, but it isn't necessary to know what's going on. It might just be confusing, so you may want to read it after Stand By Me instead. *shrug* Either way.
Old 2011-10-23, 14:19   Link #6653
Saulomo

I've read parts of them, so I think I should be fine. Thanks a lot for your response.
Old 2011-10-24, 08:37   Link #6654
<KS11>

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
The release date of December 20th for FMPA2 has been confirmed ^^
That's good

I would like to read it too, but without an english version is impossible for now :P
Old 2011-10-24, 08:37   Link #6655
Saulomo

The spoiler below will reveal the ending, so do not open unless you've read the whole thing.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-24, 10:41   Link #6656
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulomo View Post
The spoiler
Wtf dude nobody asked you about that. Delete that spoiler - we all all know the ending for over a year now and ppl who don't will just walk into a trap.
Cenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 09:13   Link #6657
Saulomo

Any English translations for FMP! Another 1?
Old 2011-10-25, 10:24   Link #6658
Sumeragi
Banned

If I may say so, I really think people should consider the purpose of this forum and then go about asking for things.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 13:30   Link #6659
xzx

Hey I've seen the anime and I liked it - I thought of reading the LN but I want to know if these things are true first though.

SPOILER

Kaname and Leonard do kiss more, but it is easy to miss in the novels because Chidori doesn't make such drama out of it when when her first kiss was stolen. -- How many times and are they all stolen or does she kiss him freely (starting to like him)?

Though when Leonard and Sousuke meets Leonard brags that he and Chidori kisses a lot its probably just to spite Sousuke off rather than the truth, but we cannot be completely sure that it is a lie because the story isn't shown all that much from Chidori's viewpoint and most of the time she is having troubles with her whispered double so her sense of reality is off a little.

And while we can ignore the part where Leonard talks how Chidoru passionately embraces his neck during the kisses they share, because the way Chidori is portrayed she is much more messed up and quite impassionate for the most part, there is a possibility that they might have had few more kisses there and here but because Chidori is messed up due to her Whispered self it is not easy to tell how things really are because we get to see less and less of real Chidori as time goes by thus getting less and less of her POV.

The best part about it is that the only thing that Sousuke gets after fighting so hard to get to her is Chidori shooting him in the head and siding with Leonard, luckily he wasnt real Sousuke but Chidori really did want to kill Sousuke (and thats after all that promise the next time we will meet we will definitely kiss, lol).

The more annoying is not the actual kisses but that the relationship does grow between Chidori and Leonard. Can't say its love but Chidori is hesitant about leonard and at one point Leonard was wounded and Chidori had a chance to run try Sousuke escaping Leonard but she chose to stay with wounded Leonard (and what is more painful for the reader that she wasn't influenced by her Whispered side while making that hesitation/choice).Sousuke breaks all Tessa fans hearts by saying taht he doesnt love Tessa as much as he does chidori (In merry Christmas volume) but he doenst get all that much love back. And things keep getting worser and worser for him, it is particularly annoying since when you see a portion about depressed/going through hardships Sousuke you get an close interaction between Leonard/Chidori and thats for the last few volumes straight.

Chidori is messed in her head because of her whispered side but her relationship with Leonard does build up as she starts to understand and know him much better

Even when her first kiss was stolen - while Chidori wanted to give the her first kiss to Sousuke and was depressed by it being forced out of her forever, she did in fact enjoyed the kiss (it was well portrayed in the novels) so it also adds somewhat double feeling to the whole issue either... is it true and which novel is it?

These are the things I heard from another forum - I just want it confirmed (especially the underlining parts) cause I don't wanna waste my time reading something that will make me angry ty.

Last edited by xzx; 2011-10-27 at 13:47.
xzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 13:55   Link #6660
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzx View Post
Hey I've seen the anime and I liked it - I thought of reading the LN but I want to know if these things are true first though.
Going to say here... Whatever forum this was, the people are very, very confused about what they read....

Quote:
Kaname and Leonard do kiss more, but it is easy to miss in the novels because Chidori doesn't make such drama out of it when when her first kiss was stolen.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Though when Leonard and Sousuke meets Leonard brags that he and Chidori kisses a lot its probably just to spite Sousuke off rather than the truth, but we cannot be completely sure that it is a lie because the story isn't shown all that much from Chidori's viewpoint and most of the time she is having troubles with her whispered double so her sense of reality is off a little.

And while we can ignore the part where Leonard talks how Chidoru passionately embraces his neck during the kisses they share, because the way Chidori is portrayed she is much more messed up and quite impassionate for the most part, there is a possibility that they might have had few more kisses there and here but because Chidori is messed up due to her Whispered self it is not easy to tell how things really are because we get to see less and less of real Chidori as time goes by thus getting less and less of her POV.
Spoiler:

Quote:
The best part about it is that the only thing that Sousuke gets after fighting so hard to get to her is Chidori shooting him in the head and siding with Leonard, luckily he wasnt real Sousuke but Chidori really did want to kill Sousuke (and thats after all that promise the next time we will meet we will definitely kiss, lol).
Spoiler:

Quote:
The more annoying is not the actual kisses but that the relationship does grow between Chidori and Leonard. Can't say its love but Chidori is hesitant about leonard and at one point Leonard was wounded and Chidori had a chance to run try Sousuke escaping Leonard but she chose to stay with wounded Leonard (and what is more painful for the reader that she wasn't influenced by her Whispered side while making that hesitation/choice).Sousuke breaks all Tessa fans hearts by saying taht he doesnt love Tessa as much as he does chidori (In merry Christmas volume) but he doenst get all that much love back. And things keep getting worser and worser for him, it is particularly annoying since when you see a portion about depressed/going through hardships Sousuke you get an close interaction between Leonard/Chidori and thats for the last few volumes straight.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Chidori is messed in her head because of her whispered side but her relationship with Leonard does build up as she starts to understand and know him much better
Spoiler:

Quote:
Even when her first kiss was stolen - while Chidori wanted to give the her first kiss to Sousuke and was depressed by it being forced out of her forever, she did in fact enjoyed the kiss (it was well portrayed in the novels) so it also adds somewhat double feeling to the whole issue either... is it true and which novel is it?
Spoiler:

Quote:
These are the things I heard from another forum - I just want it confirmed (especially the underlining parts) cause I don't wanna waste my time reading something that will make me angry ty.
Hope that helped. The people on the other forum either didn't understand what they read, drew conclusions from bits of info they'd heard, let their personal feelings on the events delude the facts, or some combination there-in.

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen