AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-30, 01:38   Link #5521
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
O.o

Wow...this...this...THE THREAD HAS EXPLODED WITH CHIT-CHAT!!!
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 01:44   Link #5522
Naolin
The dustbunnies did it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post
Again, anyone who hasn't read it, I've posted The Deserts Trap on ff.net here
Spoiler for link:

EDIT: Page claim for... late night AnimeSuki people! <3
No problem. ^^ Oh, for the link, people can't see it if it's a live preview. Click on it from your profile or the main fanfiction page for the Nanoha section and link from there.

Yep, not enough of the late-nighters. XD
Naolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 01:53   Link #5523
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Gah, i go to sleep, and the thread goes meantal!!! lesson learned - Don't sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleIce View Post
*SUPER UN-LURK POWERS ACTIVATE*

Uh...um...I've been lurking around here for about a month or so. I thought I'd just jump in now.
I also have some Nanovita fanfiction in the works, but I'm kind of too insecure to post it >_>
So...hi everybody! ... o-o *runs and hides*

(/lame first post)
Quote:
OH SHEESH FINE I'LL POST IT

That 'one of us' did kind of scare me XD Tag made me laff, though. Really, the only reason I'm insecure to post is because I'm surrounded by awesome people who I've been e-stalking for a while o-o; *blinks at Satashi*

Warning: Short little drabble-thing is short. I'm rusty at writing. Don't expect epicness. Obviously I'll continue...uh, maybe. I should shut up now.

Spoiler for I don't know what to call this:

I REALLY SHOULDN'T HIT THAT REPLY BUTTON BUT -- *starts to self-loathe*

Welcome to the thread!!

Its a bit late i know, just got up had a fire alarm drill! *groans* nice to see some more nanovita action, was very cute. Like to see the continuation of that one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
Okay fine, I shall try my hand at writing some crack. xD
This takes place some time after A's.

Spoiler for Fate's First Time.:

Really sorry about that one. I was just wondering who Fate would go to if she experienced her er, first time? xD
*FacePalm* LOL Fate asks Signum for advice, i could totally see like at the end of A's when they were growing up more Fate idolising Signum through her teen years and could see this scene happening!!! more FatexSignum scenes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
:3:3:3:3 Guess what~

I finished Chapter 3.

It'll go under some heavy revisions tomorrow but... the release will be either tomorrow or Saturday. Look forward to it
Ohhhhh YES!! *waits impatiently*

Quote:
lol, yeah that helped some. As far as story goes, Fate, Signum know Natsuki form streetracing with their streetbikes, so they do have leather outfits. The two try to get Natsuki to try dirtbikeing, which she does and finds its much diffrent then her street bike.

You know how streetbikers wear the skin tight outfits? (natsuki in anime) The dirtbike outfits are diffrent (Pic of my own dirtbike bike I have, Kawasaki 250 2-stroke, then a pic of the gear the riders wear while... rideing) So this is just an imiging thing so you can picture what she'll look like

EDIT: As i was downstair cooking dinner, ym stove erupted in flames... And it gave me an idea about Agito trying to cook dinner for Rein for an Agito/Rein fic >.>
FatexNanohaxSignumxShizeruxNatsuki, quite possibly the best mix *ever!* also looking forward to the agito/rein fic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naolin View Post
I blame the joke about the bed a while back and the massive amounts of pairing mania around here lately. *hides*

Uber-Bed
Spoiler for ...the hell?:
now THAT cheered me up after a bad start to the morning with a fire drill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
I contribute! Random angst!

Spoiler for Random ANGST:
Awesome Angst, (can i get a patent on that saying?) any chance of a second chapter of fluffy angst? *puppy dog pout*
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 01:58   Link #5524
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Thanks Naolin xD lol, its fixed now. ^_^ *Almost done editing... wants to die from it all also!* haha, and yes Black_Wolf... the threat explodes when we don't pay attention to it >.<

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 02:02   Link #5525
Naolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post
Gah, i go to sleep, and the thread goes meantal!!! lesson learned - Don't sleep
Here here. XD;;

Oh- I completely forgot! A belated welcome to you, new folks! *confetti*

Fire drill? Ack. You have my sympathy.
Old 2008-05-30, 02:04   Link #5526
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
And who tell you that the task in the mase is over? The worst is just to come
It's not over?!? OMG! Vivio please survive. This maze is crazy bad. I'm afraid.
Quote:

EDIT: Page claim for... late night AnimeSuki people! <3
Late night for you. Its only 9:00 for me. Well 8:00 when you posted this.

I always try and check during classes because that's when the thread explodes the most. Though technically I really should be studying for finals next week.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 02:21   Link #5527
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

lol... Its 12:16 for me as I post this. Been writing and editing allllllllllll day since I woke up, the only real break I took was to cook myself dinner. *big yawn* Tho for some reason, I'm able to write more when I'm rreally tired, but the grammar sucks and so does the spelling, which causes me to go "wtf was I trying to do last night o__O"

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
Old 2008-05-30, 02:31   Link #5528
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
lol... Its 12:16 for me as I post this. Been writing and editing allllllllllll day since I woke up, the only real break I took was to cook myself dinner. *big yawn* Tho for some reason, I'm able to write more when I'm rreally tired, but the grammar sucks and so does the spelling, which causes me to go "wtf was I trying to do last night o__O"
Lol. That happens to me all the time. Especially when writing papers. I'll fall asleep wake the next morning. I'm like wth was I writing? and omg this is due today!

To keep on topic: I miss Landscaper!Fate. I want to read about Fate's past! And I can't wait for the next Vampire!Fate installment.

Old 2008-05-30, 02:31   Link #5529
Black_Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
It's not over?!? OMG! Vivio please survive. This maze is crazy bad. I'm afraid.
Late night for you. Its only 9:00 for me. Well 8:00 when you posted this.

I always try and check during classes because that's when the thread explodes the most. Though technically I really should be studying for finals next week.
LOL, yeah join the club. Mornings just dont work for me anymore. Working late nights is the way forward!!! its 8.30 am over here, couldnt get back to sleep after fire alarm so caught up on postings so i may be able to have a stab at doing revision for a change!

Hopefully no fanfic nightmares will trouble you this night!!!
Old 2008-05-30, 02:39   Link #5530
Naolin

*hums* Enraptured, I'll have you know this is almost entirely your fault. So...2nd chapter? Of sorts. It got worse towards the end, but I'm tired. ^^' As for exactly what's going on, there can be hints of whatever one wants.

Operation: Love Love Infiltration flashy title go~!

Spoiler for shoot me now:
Omake
the real end...?
Spoiler for this is why I should be sleeping instead:
Oiiii. I need caffeine. 3:39am here, so forgive any horrible typos of death.

Edit: in case anyone missed the first kinda-chapter and wants to know what on earth is going on. Even though quotes seem to kill italics, so...it might be a bit hard to make sense of when someone's thinking... ^^'
Quote:
Spoiler for /This/ is the first fic I'm posting here? Oh dustbunnies, why...?:
Old 2008-05-30, 02:45   Link #5531
Fenris Blacwell

Angst....like soul destroying, mind shattering guilt over something like...oh I don't know trying to kill your adoptive mommy and unable to control your own body or something....Poor Vivio-chan. I'm already tormenting the poor child in my mind and I barely know anything about the series.
Fenris Blacwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 02:54   Link #5532
Black_Wolf

Quote:
*hums* Enraptured, I'll have you know this is almost entirely your fault. So...2nd chapter? Of sorts. It got worse towards the end, but I'm tired. ^^' As for exactly what's going on, there can be hints of whatever one wants.

Omake
the real end...?

Edit: in case anyone missed the first kinda-chapter and wants to know what on earth is going on. Even though quotes seem to kill italics, so...it might be a bit hard to make sense of when someone's thinking... ^^'
LOL, really liked that, was only a *little* bit crazy, didnt catch any typos, though in my sleep deprived state i dont think i could catch any.

There going to be another follow up ??(Signum punishes Fate for the sham picnic? invites her round Hayates house, sees some goings on conflicting to Signums initial response....? * *giggles with glee*

Spoiler for Zaffy situation:
Old 2008-05-30, 02:54   Link #5533
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

One of us? Well one thing's for certain. The FF thread has finally hit critical mass, and is ballooning like we did late last year. Ghaz, this was how the OC Thread looked like 1 year ago.

Keep growing with Khrack, my brothers.

...subete wo keikakudoori kukuku...
Old 2008-05-30, 03:12   Link #5534
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
One of us? Well one thing's for certain. The FF thread has finally hit critical mass, and is ballooning like we did late last year. Ghaz, this was how the OC Thread looked like 1 year ago.

Keep growing with Khrack, my brothers.

...subete wo keikakudoori kukuku...
So how much backlog do you have to do Kha? =P And uhh... I didn't start the "one of us" thing it was uhh... my... evil twin o.O? We've been de-lurking people like nuts latley tho which is good =D

Quote:

Omake
the real end...?

lol, that was really good =P poor fate >.<

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Old 2008-05-30, 03:27   Link #5535
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
LOL, yeah join the club. Mornings just dont work for me anymore. Working late nights is the way forward!!! its 8.30 am over here, couldnt get back to sleep after fire alarm so caught up on postings so i may be able to have a stab at doing revision for a change!

Hopefully no fanfic nightmares will trouble you this night!!!
Wow you're like a full day ahead. Sucks about the fire alarm though. What caught on fire?

Quote:

Omake
the real end...?

Lol nice. A bit of onesided FatexSignum. Too bad she found out about the monitoring device. It was so close to actually working. Shamal's Harem??? scary. I think the mystery of what goes on in Hayte's house should be left to: Detective!Nanoha.

Old 2008-05-30, 03:41   Link #5536
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Ok, well I'm a go to slepe now, c'ya later thread!

And for those wondering, 1/4th done with part 2 of The Deserts Traps, 3/4th done with Outlaw!Fate part2, and just starting on Dirtbiker!Fatenum, two others are very near compleation as well. Stay tuned =D

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Old 2008-05-30, 04:00   Link #5537
Naolin

Quote:
There going to be another follow up ??(Signum punishes Fate for the sham picnic? invites her round Hayates house, sees some goings on conflicting to Signums initial response....? * *giggles with glee*
Now that you've said it, I'm a bit tempted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
One of us?
Mmm, when it suits me. XP
Quote:
Lol nice. A bit of onesided FatexSignum. Too bad she found out about the monitoring device. It was so close to actually working. Shamal's Harem??? scary. I think the mystery of what goes on in Hayte's house should be left to: Detective!Nanoha.
They say it's always the quiet ones. XD As for 'one-sided'... *grins*
Quote:
Ok, well I'm a go to slepe now, c'ya later thread!

And for those wondering, 1/4th done with part 2 of The Deserts Traps, 3/4th done with Outlaw!Fate part2, and just starting on Dirtbiker!Fatenum, two others are very near compleation as well. Stay tuned =D
*excited* I'll jump on those when they come out. I need to get me a noun-fic of my own...
Old 2008-05-30, 04:02   Link #5538
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

I go to sleep and....this happens O_o?! 6-7 pages of backlog meh.
Oh and regarding Detective!Nanoha, my ideas are still coming and it will be...bizarre. Although I haven't started writing yet, I'm slow when it comes to that >_>.

Well let's get started.

Quote:
So, heres what I finished last night. Thanks to TSS for Beta'ing for me ^_^

So heres part1:

Spoiler for The Deserts Traps:
I like where this is going. Can't wait

Quote:
OH SHEESH FINE I'LL POST IT

That 'one of us' did kind of scare me XD Tag made me laff, though. Really, the only reason I'm insecure to post is because I'm surrounded by awesome people who I've been e-stalking for a while o-o; *blinks at Satashi*

Warning: Short little drabble-thing is short. I'm rusty at writing. Don't expect epicness. Obviously I'll continue...uh, maybe. I should shut up now.

Spoiler for I don't know what to call this:

I REALLY SHOULDN'T HIT THAT REPLY BUTTON BUT -- *starts to self-loathe*
Gief more NanoVita XD. It was good.

Quote:
lol, I've just noticed how much this thread has moved today O_O

Spoiler for Randomness (HayaYuuno:

...yey for random thoguht come to mind...

EDIT: The NanoVita short drabble was cute =D <3 for posting it ^_^
Yuuno..and Hayate?! Damn him XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
Okay fine, I shall try my hand at writing some crack. xD
This takes place some time after A's.

Spoiler for Fate's First Time.:

Really sorry about that one. I was just wondering who Fate would go to if she experienced her er, first time? xD
That was fun, especially Signum's reactions. Keep it up.

Quote:
I blame the joke about the bed a while back and the massive amounts of pairing mania around here lately. *hides*

Uber-Bed
Spoiler for ...the hell?:

Ya, that really is an Uberbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
I contribute! Random angst!

Spoiler for Random ANGST:
That was cute. It's like it simulates how it can be IRL. Not that I know but...good job neverthless.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 04:34   Link #5539
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
O.o

Wow...this...this...THE THREAD HAS EXPLODED WITH CHIT-CHAT!!!
It wasn't all chit-chat , ideas were exchanged and discussed, albeit mostly cracky ones. But relevant nevertheless :3 It gave birth to Detective!Nanoha, more noun!character fics, more non-NanoFate pairing love, possible crossovers, and a bed..meme(?).. More people are contributing little shorts too.

Quote:
To keep on topic: I miss Landscaper!Fate. I want to read about Fate's past! And I can't wait for the next Vampire!Fate installment.
I think chapter 9 is finished and is waiting for chapter 10 to be done before being posted. Can't wait too.

Quote:

Omake
the real end...?

LOL Fate got caught!! XD
funny omake too! that was unexpected! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris Blacwell View Post
Angst....like soul destroying, mind shattering guilt over something like...oh I don't know trying to kill your adoptive mommy and unable to control your own body or something....Poor Vivio-chan. I'm already tormenting the poor child in my mind and I barely know anything about the series.
Vivio and Nanoha are duking it out in Vatican Knights by Evil Rick, I think.

Quote:
*excited* I'll jump on those when they come out. I need to get me a noun-fic of my own...
get one, get one!

@thread: it's moving fast today isn't it? I take an afternoon nap and I wake up to this. LOL I'm not complaining though.
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 04:41   Link #5540
Naolin

...Mmhm, I really should be getting to that sleep.

Fignum
Spoiler for citrus of...wha?:
*yawns* That's all, folks. Don't stone me? ^^'' I really have no idea if I can write that presentably at all... *winces* Here's hoping no one's eyes bled.

Edit: page claim for Fignum (hah, again), which is what I'll steadfastly call it until someone comes along with something more catchy. XP

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha