AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Raiting of naruto movie 3
Perfect 10 11 13.92%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 1.27%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 6.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 15.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 15.19%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 9 11.39%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 8.86%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 3.80%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 5.06%
1 out of 10 : Painful 15 18.99%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-05-07, 00:57   Link #61
epyon96

Wow. This movie seems to bring a new low to the series.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 12:26   Link #62
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
However I did like that Rent-A-Cop's 22min and 14 seconds of fame til he turned to stone
he was actually a pretty cool character design too

people commenting on filler like animation...hmm...I find it doubtful, the animation was good throughout the movie but of course you could tell when the animation dropped, to support a more fluid fight scene, though I think they over did it just a bit.

People commenting on Kakashi seeming weak: they may of made have seem him a bit weak, though you have of to think about it. If you're severely outnumbered, you're not just gonna keep going hand to hand, you're gonna pull out a big move to knock out a rather large chunk of them. As for letting that one captain die on the beach, they were all poisoned by that creepy woman, which was said the poison dulls all your senses.

I'm curious to why Rock Lee's face was orange the second half of the final fight w/ that big guy...did he unlock a gate or something? o.O

I'm finding it pretty dumb for anyone to call this movie a "filler." There is no real relation to the main story line just like any other anime movie made from a series, though Evangelion and DBZ are the only exceptions I know of. Complaining about continuity? What continuity? This has nothing to do w/ the show anyways outside of references for the characters.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2007-05-07 at 12:47.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 14:13   Link #63
RuNE
bomberman

Send a message via AIM to RuNE
The BAD:

1) Guys, it's been stated by himself a long time ago that Kakashi has a low chakra pool. He's not the best at the whole 'AOE' thing. He counters this low point with the use of brains. ....which he had none in this movie, so yeah, they made kakashi weak, but NOT because of his lack of chakra.

2) I agree. Fuck Hikaru.

3) Another vote for lowest quality animation yet. Filler style.

4) Too, too too too much lame cheese drama. I mean cmon now.

5) Attendance with this movie was on par with the quality. The first was the best, with most ticket sales, and this one was the worst, as per ticket sales.

6) Wtf was with Lee's face. ??

7) The fat bad guy was just badly designed. His chin was the size of Michigan.

8) The fat guy would never get a woman, and thus never have a child. Ever. This makes the entire thing flawed. I dont care how drunk she was. And it's not his weight I'm talking about.

9) The entire thing was repetitive and full of cliche's.

10) It's cool that people can smash through 3 foot thick concrete rock and get up, shake it off and its all cool. I thought Lee was strong, not Wolverine in disguise.

The GOOD:

1) Sakura! =) Good to see you actualy doing some cool shit. I hope you keep up this trend, like in the other movies.

2) All the fight scenes were worth it. They all had some pretty epic feeling to it. Dont expect a lotta brains behind it, just brawn. But still, pretty good.

3) A handfull of little laughs here and there made me feel better while swimming thru this shit.

OVERALL:

5/10
The movie is worth watching if you're a naruto fan, maybe just for the fight scenes and the few jokes, but thats about it. I wouldnt even burn this to disc, it'll just end up eating dust........forever and ever.
RuNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 14:24   Link #64
Ryuujin

Quote:
THis movie was a filler by default since , it's setting takes place during the filler.
The majority of anime movies are fillers period, actually...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 12:36   Link #65
Neo-Aquarius
Maple leaf village

We all know why the majority of people here dislike this movie, however i wonder why will someone wiil put a 10 out of a 10
Any possible reason?
It means all of the aspect of the movie are perfect?
I really doubt that!
Neo-Aquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 16:12   Link #66
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Aquarius View Post
We all know why the majority of people here dislike this movie, however i wonder why will someone wiil put a 10 out of a 10
Any possible reason?
It means all of the aspect of the movie are perfect?
I really doubt that!

They are the people that liked it and are too lazy to pick anything else
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 18:53   Link #67
Neo-Aquarius
Maple leaf village

Quote:
lol

I guess so!
Old 2007-05-10, 20:13   Link #68
RuNE
bomberman

Send a message via AIM to RuNE
Quote:

This made me laugh.
If you very well know this movie is not up to par with '10/10' movies, yet rate it so just because you're 'too lazy' to click your mousebutton a few pixels down, and thus just waste peoples time, I say I lol at you sir. (Not directed at you Uchi)

I mean honestly, this movie was the furthest from a 10/10. I'd rather go watch Yu-gi-oh and stab my feet with a rusty knife while listening to the OP of Barney than watch this again.
At least be honest while rating. A 8/10, if you liked it, is a lot more realistic than 'perfect'. You know it's not.
RuNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 20:55   Link #69
Neo-Aquarius
Maple leaf village

Thats what i'm asking.
For those who actually put 10/10, why aren't they justifying their perpective.
I'm just curious to know why somebody will rate this "movie" 10/10, because watching this movie was true a pain in the A**
Old 2007-05-10, 21:28   Link #70
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
lol the part where the lil kid jumps in the tiger and shoots an arrow to save his dad made me puke
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 14:38   Link #71
Meatrose
Antihero

Okay, I think the movie was slightly better than the average filler-episode, but not quite as good as the main story-arc.

2/10

I never expect much from this studio tbh, since they've shown us over and over again that they ain't capable of creating original material. They should stick to following a manga.
Old 2007-07-31, 10:35   Link #72
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

I guess I'm way late to the punch here, but I thought this movie was WAY better than the first Naruto movie. I remember thinking the fights in the first were minimal and not terribly impressive. Here, Lee, Sakura, and Naruto all got interesting scenes. I understand that some small rules from the manga were ignored, but there was no lack of eye-candy. The fights seriously reminded me of Gaara V Lee and Naruto V Sasuke (though shorter). The story was throwaway, but I expected nothing more and fast forwarded most of that.
Old 2007-08-01, 08:51   Link #73
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

this one sucks like crazy, especially when rock lee opened then gates, he still has pupils and his hands are still tan
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote