AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

Old 2007-10-18, 06:31   Link #621
4ran

Send a message via AIM to 4ran Send a message via MSN to 4ran Send a message via Yahoo to 4ran
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Spoiler for favourite part:
yes, you're right .. but if sana kept being nice to eveyone even Shuri will start to have feeling for him!
4ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 06:42   Link #622
4ran

Send a message via AIM to 4ran Send a message via MSN to 4ran Send a message via Yahoo to 4ran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Just finished over all a great episode kept my attention quite nicely. Nanaka was not as bad as i thought she was going to be. But she was as shy and reserved as i predicted. I think the outing in the long run was success as it bought everyone closer and set the stage for the group to pick up where they left off when Sana left. They even managed to added one more member with Hoshino completing the love triangle.
she's shy although she looks like a strong girl
Old 2007-10-18, 07:18   Link #623
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazzlehoon View Post
Aoi's voice is just... >________>
And Sana's "EHHH?" is getting annoying too. :[

Other than that, I'd say its a decent series. More Nanaka please. :]
I can understand Aoi's voice being the harold of doom whenever she opens her mouth. But you think Sana is getting annoying? care to explain im curious?

Remember you want Nanaka but that also means more Sana, kind of double edge sword for you
Old 2007-10-18, 07:18   Link #624
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ran View Post
she's shy although she looks like a strong girl
Well she is shy when it comes to Sana.
Old 2007-10-18, 07:31   Link #625
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

between clannad
kimikiss
and also kanon (i just started watching that one it's like da capo only good)

i'm not in the mood for watching ep 3. It's strange cos it is not a bad show and the first ep really got me. I guess it's overkill can't watch 4 half similiar shows in one time.
Old 2007-10-18, 08:17   Link #626
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It has nothing to do with genre. As a story progress, things change.

Unless you were hoping things change for the worse
I think its best to have things the way they are now. For me the show in the form of School Days was enough. Here in episode 3 we had a shot of bloody knife only it doesnt promise anything

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 09:17   Link #627
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

I'd just like to point out from reading other people's posts that match my own opinion about Nanaka. The problem isn't Nanaka staying mad, the problem is the sudden change in character with no decent explanation. Apart from Aoi's breasts, I mean character, Sana's mysterious "thing", I am mostly watching this to see the explanation for why Nanaka got so mad in the first place. I am really hoping for it to not be just because he didn't recognize her. I think her character deserves more justice then that.
Old 2007-10-18, 09:54   Link #628
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
I'd just like to point out from reading other people's posts that match my own opinion about Nanaka. The problem isn't Nanaka staying mad, the problem is the sudden change in character with no decent explanation. Apart from Aoi's breasts, I mean character, Sana's mysterious "thing", I am mostly watching this to see the explanation for why Nanaka got so mad in the first place. I am really hoping for it to not be just because he didn't recognize her. I think her character deserves more justice then that.
Nah, you probably hit it right on the head lol.
Old 2007-10-18, 10:13   Link #629
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
Nah, you probably hit it right on the head lol.
she was already mad at the shrine. though that also could be from not recognizing though it doesn't explain the cold attitude a 100%
Old 2007-10-18, 10:23   Link #630
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
There's something to be said about the past, because right now that is what's really damned important, and I'm talking about the period where Sana moved, how he came to get the shock attack after seeing a bloodied knife and if anything else happened in between that Sana might have done, but did not realise the full impact it had on his relationship with Nanaka (Yes, I'm talking about the very possible forgotten promise) or perhaps just some standalone events that caused Nanaka to turn from 'sweet and cute' to 'reserved and still cute'.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 10:30   Link #631
4ran

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast_within View Post
she was already mad at the shrine. though that also could be from not recognizing though it doesn't explain the cold attitude a 100%
Maybe there is something we don’t know yet and it is related to what Shuu was saying to sana when he was in the train as people here mentioned before.

Spoiler for nanaka is cold because:
Old 2007-10-18, 10:35   Link #632
4ran

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast_within View Post
between clannad
kimikiss
and also kanon (i just started watching that one it's like da capo only good)

i'm not in the mood for watching ep 3. It's strange cos it is not a bad show and the first ep really got me. I guess it's overkill can't watch 4 half similiar shows in one time.
I know what you talking about.. that’s why I limited by fall season with 3 different series
1- Myself;yourself
2- Dragonout
3- not sure about it yet
Old 2007-10-18, 10:48   Link #633
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
There's something to be said about the past, because right now that is what's really damned important, and I'm talking about the period where Sana moved, how he came to get the shock attack after seeing a bloodied knife and if anything else happened in between that Sana might have done, but did not realise the full impact it had on his relationship with Nanaka (Yes, I'm talking about the very possible forgotten promise) or perhaps just some standalone events that caused Nanaka to turn from 'sweet and cute' to 'reserved and still cute'.
Thats the important part of the puzzle. I do not believe that it was just because Sana did not recognize her. There are a couple of things to take into account with Nanaka but if we analyze these points to death we wont get anywhere unless we know what happened when Sana left.

1.What was Shuu trying to tell Sana when he left on the train (that point still has not be mentioned by Shuu or Sana which is fishy)

2. Obviously something profound happend to Nanaka while Sana was gone which has effected her personality when dealing with others including Sana (in retrospect we just learned in Ep 3 something happen to Sana as well, because of his fear of blood)

3. Nanaka of course has held this love for Sana believing that he would come back which he did because of the promise also to hear the finished song. Why has Nanaka not mentioned the song and why havent we seen her with a Violin, not even in her own room no case no sheet music NOTHING.

My quick guess is that whatever Shuu tried to tell Sana that day is directly connected to why we have not see Nanaka play the violin. But it still does not explain her aggressive stance and cold stance towards Sana right from the start. Yet the music that she wrote for him in childhood smoothed her anger towards him. There are several pieces missing but thats what i came up with will post more once i watch all 3 episodes again.
Old 2007-10-18, 11:13   Link #634
Zanshun

I'm sure we are all waiting on the secret past that is being constantly hinted at. As for Nanaka the switch was quite drastic but I will accept it being over when she learned he remember the song. Sana didn't even recognize her until after the slap when he saw the little hair tie around her hand, for her to still have that hair tie around and wear it means she has been thinking about him for all this time. Its pretty clear Sana hadn't kept in touch with anyone (though this might be related to circumstances from that mysterious past), and for Nanaka who probably had already begun to have feelings for him as a child, has been nursing those feelings while probably feeling abandoned, plus you can pretty much asume what Shuu yelled to Sana at the train scene was related to Nanaka.
Zanshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 11:13   Link #635
grey_moon

@4ran - Is that a proper spoiler or a theory?
Old 2007-10-18, 11:42   Link #636
Saleh
Inactive

Quote:
I think its a speculation.
Old 2007-10-18, 11:48   Link #637
grey_moon

If they are going to butcher Aoi into the fan service girl I wish they would do it properly and have her swimming suit come off during the water slide
Old 2007-10-18, 12:12   Link #638
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshun View Post
I'm sure we are all waiting on the secret past that is being constantly hinted at. As for Nanaka the switch was quite drastic but I will accept it being over when she learned he remember the song. Sana didn't even recognize her until after the slap when he saw the little hair tie around her hand, for her to still have that hair tie around and wear it means she has been thinking about him for all this time. Its pretty clear Sana hadn't kept in touch with anyone (though this might be related to circumstances from that mysterious past), and for Nanaka who probably had already begun to have feelings for him as a child, has been nursing those feelings while probably feeling abandoned, plus you can pretty much asume what Shuu yelled to Sana at the train scene was related to Nanaka.
Maybe true though i still hope that there is a deeper meaning to her actions towards Sana other than "oh he just forgot" or "he didnt keep in touch". It just makes her seem shallow if only that was enough to get her so angry - to the point where she was literally ignoring his existance. (meh i still love her though )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 12:18   Link #639
grey_moon

@DeathKillz - Well I think everyone has one thing in common regardless of if you support her or not and that is the wish for the writers to do a good job with Nanaka's character.
Old 2007-10-18, 13:17   Link #640
4ran

Wink

Quote:
It is a theory, but it's more likely to be the truth since there is no evidence I’m wrong .. At less till the next episode

Tags
bishoujo, comedy, dogakobo, drama, romance, school life, yeti