AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-11, 01:24   Link #261
striderm
Adusa #1

Well il forte was pretty full of himself.
Old 2007-03-11, 07:58   Link #262
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question View Post
Btw has anyone got the numbers for the espada and who they correspond to? The manga seems to be referring to them with spanish names for their numbers, which are confusing as hell.
All easily found on Wiki page

EDIT:
I was looking through some eariler chapters in the Arrancar arc, and I came across the title page for chapter 198. Man... that's one fat Arrancar. I wonder if we'll see him/her again.

Last edited by Hisago; 2007-03-11 at 20:12.
Old 2007-03-13, 23:35   Link #263
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderm View Post
Well il forte was pretty full of himself.
Forte reminds me a of a real Bad versdion of Hogan . He uses rhe word brother too much .
Old 2007-03-14, 05:17   Link #264
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

How much longer till Ichigo vs Hichigo now?

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
Old 2007-03-14, 05:25   Link #265
shenzu

Well we have to wait till the Arrancar battles are over and Ichigo goes to the vaizards, so might take a few episodes...
Old 2007-03-14, 08:45   Link #266
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

More than a month of waiting, at this rate...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
Old 2007-03-14, 08:54   Link #267
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I predict 4 ep Current Ep was 206 . Vizard training starts from 216 Hichigo makes an appearnace their . Thats like 10 chapters which dragged will be 4 ep and really dragged 5 . But a minimum of 3 ep to go for sure .

Yeah after Ikkaku's battle the rest look quite simply plain the real excitement starts with appearance of Hichigo
Old 2007-03-14, 10:35   Link #268
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Well if they dont want to go into fillers so soon these 3 ( actually 2, matsumoto was down from the start ) battles can be drawn out VERY long. If they draw out long enough, this could take 4 - 5 episodes, then comes the ogichi ichigo part.
Old 2007-03-14, 18:49   Link #269
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The Ikkaku flashback will be slightly dragged you can guess that from the teaser of ep 118 which was a little to detailed .
Old 2007-03-14, 22:04   Link #270
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Well if they dont want to go into fillers so soon these 3 ( actually 2, matsumoto was down from the start ) battles can be drawn out VERY long. If they draw out long enough, this could take 4 - 5 episodes, then comes the ogichi ichigo part.
Point taken. Furthermore, the Vizard Training part can also be dragged. In the manga, only Lisa's, Kensei's and Love's portions of the fight against the Hollow-ised Ichigo body were shown. If the animators really want to buy time, they can draw all six of the Vizards' fights against Hollowised Ichigo.

Thanks MAEt for the av!
Old 2007-03-14, 23:26   Link #271
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Well until now they still dont know each other's fighting styles and even their swords, kensei's sword if i remember correctly looked different from the 2 page shot of them pinning ichigo with hollow mask down, so it will be hard to give detailed fighting sequences. But it would be interesting though, seeing everyone fight.
Old 2007-03-14, 23:40   Link #272
shenzu

all we know about the vaizard's swords is that Kensei's shikai seems to be a survival knife type when he fought Hollow ichigo.

In the 2 page were all the vaizards were pinning Hichigo down with all their swords, Kensei had a katana (sealed).
Old 2007-03-15, 00:11   Link #273
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Well until now they still dont know each other's fighting styles and even their swords, kensei's sword if i remember correctly looked different from the 2 page shot of them pinning ichigo with hollow mask down, so it will be hard to give detailed fighting sequences. But it would be interesting though, seeing everyone fight.
The people that make the Bleach manga and anime know, seeing as how they're the ones that make Bleach in the first place.

If it's shown on the anime, that's what it looks like, and the anime isn't limited to the manga, that's been proven.
Old 2007-04-12, 01:10   Link #274
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The new op is littered with spoilers are Studio Peirot encouraging the veiwers to read manga by putting out these spoilers
Old 2007-04-12, 01:22   Link #275
shenzu

or trying to get back people who have lost faith to the show...

awesome OP though

except I kinda feel deprived when they didn't show HItsugaya's last petal shattering, the anime watchers would have understood it better i think..
Old 2007-04-12, 01:25   Link #276
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah true also Ranginku did a one hit KO on Nakim . They also tried to induce some personality into Nakim which is funny Nakim was always the silent one . Also I still think raise the limit should have been said in Unision and a single frame like in the manga
Old 2007-04-12, 01:55   Link #277
shenzu

Is it actually "Raise the limit" in what they say in Japanese or is it just from the translators? (manga OR anime)
Old 2007-04-12, 02:05   Link #278
striderm
Adusa #1

Well, guess we'll get to see the Hueco Mundo arc before filler.

And Luppi is coming up too, as well as all the Vaizards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzu View Post
Is it actually "Raise the limit" in what they say in Japanese or is it just from the translators? (manga OR anime)
That or "Release the Limit".
Old 2007-04-12, 02:08   Link #279
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

In manga its Raise the Limit in one translation and Lift the Limit in another Personally I liked Lift the Limit but in the anime translation its Limit Release . Also the scene is downplayed in the anime .

Old 2007-04-12, 02:19   Link #280
striderm
Adusa #1

Limit Release is spot-on literal. Though Lift the Limit is the chapter title so that makes more sense.
Closed Thread