AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-25, 05:08   Link #181
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
She could dress herself before she went to sleep.
Then how did she forgot to wear her pantsu??
Old 2011-04-25, 07:52   Link #182
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksassin View Post
Then how did she forgot to wear her pantsu??
He/she wasn't saying she didn't forget; they were suggesting that she dress herself before going to bed.
andyjay729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 11:18   Link #183
Ashlotte
Clockwork

"And suddenly!"....Another insert song...

Ugh yea dropped. I guess some people like random insert songs constantly stuffed in, but they eviscerate the flow of the story completely to the point that no amount of cute antics can salvage...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 14:25   Link #184
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
What's wrong with Yuri though ?
"Hide Your Lesbians" is a trope know in many series, to not show "yuri" .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 16:25   Link #185
Itlandm
Porcupine

The music in the background in episode 1 was very nice. It made for a very relaxing experience, and I was surprised that there seemed to be less of it in the next episode.

I don't see the relationship between Tooru and Run as erotic really, considering their age. If they were adults and behaved the same way it would be different. Tooru is little more than a child after all.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 22:52   Link #186
Midonin
Last Engage

This is the right idea. Alone, Nichijou's Hyadainsanity and A Channel's serene insert songs may function perfectly well. But together, they create a symphony.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 13:31   Link #187
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for A Channel 04 - A Change:
Old 2011-04-29, 09:15   Link #188
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

you need to be blind to not to see the yuri.

Why there aren't any avatars? I really want Tooru one.
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 10:00   Link #189
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post

Why there aren't any avatars? I really want Tooru one.

There, some Tooru avatars. I actually have a lot more. The issue is this. I tend to post the avatars at a different forum as a blog entry. I also tend to have a habit of making way too many avatars for some characters.

As of three episodes, Tooru is up to 183 avatars. Ok, a few are from none-episode sources. Even if you don't count those, it's still a lot.

So just imagine trying to put them all here...
Old 2011-04-29, 12:34   Link #190
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev View Post
Spoiler:

There, some Tooru avatars. I actually have a lot more. The issue is this. I tend to post the avatars at a different forum as a blog entry. I also tend to have a habit of making way too many avatars for some characters.

As of three episodes, Tooru is up to 183 avatars. Ok, a few are from none-episode sources. Even if you don't count those, it's still a lot.

So just imagine trying to put them all here...
Can you at least give me the link then?
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 12:47   Link #191
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
lol yea, the 4th episode especially for Nagi and Yuuko towards the ending of the episode showed a bit there with Yuuko's teasing and Nagi's embarrassment .

Though Funniest part was Run thinking Yuuko was able to keep her figure due to a tapeworm . And Nagi forgetting that her cloths added weight is she had them on when using the scale . Though Tooru's two classmates are interesting too, so it was an enjoyable episode again, so at this point I'll plan to keep this series.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 13:22   Link #192
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Can you at least give me the link then?
Essentially I'm part of the Anime on DVD Forums. Of which, I have my own blog. Which should be visible even if you lurk. As for direct links to the entries.

Entry 1

Episode 1, Opening, Ending, a bit of manga

Entry 2

Episode 2

Entry 3

Episode 3

--------

Hopefully those links work. Like I said, sometimes I make way too many. Also, I tend to be slow about things. Either because I juggle too much at once, run into issues or get distracted.

Also, there's thing about my reliance on image shack. A site that sometimes has annoyance issues. Files randomly being deleted or going offline...
Old 2011-04-29, 13:26   Link #193
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Not much of an episode for me. the pool scene was super lame and man, it's pretty obvious Nagi doesn't need to go on a diet, chick is already a twig to begin with, I'm not sure where she would even lose weight from, eh, high school girls....
Old 2011-04-29, 17:21   Link #194
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 4:
Old 2011-04-29, 17:29   Link #195
OkamiNoKaze

Do schools in Japan not have janitorial/grounds keepers? Though having seen it I kind of like the idea of students having that those tasks, It would be great to see it implemented in the US, it might even set off some the costs that schools are having problems with right now. The mental image of cheerleaders and the popular crowd down there in the dirt pulling weeds, is kind of amusing.
Old 2011-04-29, 19:24   Link #196
Midonin
Last Engage

Having seen the episode again with translations, this week's song - "summer dream syndrome" - the lyrics, man. Talking about hugging that girl in the pool when you're both wet. And this was coming from Run. She cann't take much more, captain!
Old 2011-04-29, 20:23   Link #197
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

Didn't like this episode as much as the others, but it was still decent.

When Tooru says "Paradise", it reminded me of this scene.
andyjay729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 21:09   Link #198
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

School girls cleaning a pool not that just hot
Old 2011-04-29, 23:44   Link #199
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Do schools in Japan not have janitorial/grounds keepers? Though having seen it I kind of like the idea of students having that those tasks, It would be great to see it implemented in the US, it might even set off some the costs that schools are having problems with right now. The mental image of cheerleaders and the popular crowd down there in the dirt pulling weeds, is kind of amusing.
I love the idea of having kids do some of the cleaning, etc. But in Canada, unions would object on the quite correct grounds that could take away jobs. I wish there was some way of making such a system work, though.

I too found this episode a little less interesting than the others. But still very enjoyable. And Yuuki Aoi still fantastic. But I know I'm biased. Check the Hashihime blog (link in sig below) for several recent pieces involving Ao-chan, with pics.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissičre (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 01:15   Link #200
Sparvid
*hic*

This show is approaching Sketchbook levels of slice of life. And I like it.

Tags
comedy, manga time kirara, school life, seinen, slice of life