AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-08-07, 04:14   Link #1001
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

ooooohhh neat, looks good. Though I wonder if those will be resin kits or prepaint...

Also, has anyone gotten an email or anything saying the Vita figurines have been pushed back? I saw on HLJ they are listed as a sept release now, but normally I get an email when things have been pushed back and haven't gotten anything yet...

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 04:28   Link #1002
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Well I e-mailed HLJ about the Figma Fate figurine and they said that they won't be getting anymore. But I know that the Teana figurine that they had was considered "discontinued" before going on "in stock". Anyways, the faq for discontinued items did hint that they might get more...so only time will tell...Fate is sold out everywhere compared to Nanoha.

As for the Hayate Figurine, I'll get it from Kid Nemo. Already made an account on their site, now I just need to work enough to get that much money.

Nice new Nanoha figurines...the Alter ones look nice, as usual. Although, still no sign of a Shamal figurine from Alter...I mean if they're making all of the Belkan knights, might as well include Shamal and Zafira...even better, include his dog form also.
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 07:05   Link #1003
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Woohoo my order of Figma Fate/Nanoha/Saber got shipped

I probably got the last Fate Figma on HLJ :P
Old 2008-08-07, 07:25   Link #1004
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

I dont know why the production run on fate is so low, but you can get an authentic one on ebay for an extra 10$.
I also wasnt able to get one since I placed my summer order this week, but I did get a figma nanoha which apparently is in over stock for some reason
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 07:53   Link #1005
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

aww, you're lucky Village Idiot. I would be cheering also if I had placed an order earlier.
Yeah, I'm also wondering why there's so much Nanoha figmas...and she's the main character of the show....oh wells, I guess Fate is just that much more appealing than Nanoha.

And so the wait for HLJ to restock on their Fate Figma begins...-_-....
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 08:33   Link #1006
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Maybe they made more Nanoha figma's? Though its without a doubt that Fate is the most popular character in the show.

*still sits on the lonely Vivio bench*
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 08:50   Link #1007
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Max Factory, or rather, most of the companies under GSC, for the past few months have been missing product release dates due to some problems in the factory in China. Eg. Figma Kyon was delayed for a month and Fate and Konata were delayed by a week. And last year, their Genesic GaoGaiGar re-release was delayed by seven months. You read that right, seven whole months. For some reason, the GSC's family of companies' quality has been on a slight decline as of late, with hit and miss quality instead of consistent quality throughout different different products
Thats the reason for the low Fate Figma print run.

Production would probably start up again in a month or so after they get everything straigthened out.

Note that Figma Mikuru and Itsuki was released in July and its already out of print on HLJ.
Old 2008-08-07, 10:24   Link #1008
Spirit Rubi
† h o u k a †

Send a message via AIM to Spirit Rubi Send a message via MSN to Spirit Rubi Send a message via Yahoo to Spirit Rubi
I pre-ordered a figma Fate on Play-Asia before pre-orders were full like two months ago but then my credit card expired so I just edited the credit card part on the order and since they couldn't tell what I did to the order they canceled it. Then I told them the problem and they told me to re-order but I can't since it's pre-orders full and I even told them that.

I hope they start a 2nd batch soon... D:

Wah... and Play-Asia just shipped them too... and they're sold out... ; ___ ;
Spirit Rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 13:15   Link #1009
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

CDJAPAN informs me that my Vita figure has been delayed from a release of 8/31 to 9/14.

Not unusual but that either means the pre-orders were higher than expected or there was a problem at the factory

@Spirit Rubi: pre-orders can be as long as six months ahead - as you obviously have learned, always use a credit/debit card with more than six months left on expiration.
OTOH, that was an extremely poor decision on Playasia's part to cancel the order rather than write you about it. Their response was inadequate as well. I'v only ordered once from them and my package arrived in very poor condition (appears to have left their warehouse that way). Sounds like I have another reason to avoid them.
Old 2008-08-07, 13:22   Link #1010
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
I probably got the last Fate Figma on HLJ :P
I think I am goddamn lucky too as I managed to get my order in last week before the discontinued icon popped up

Close one

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 14:55   Link #1011
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
There's still more
http://dps.dengeki.com/2008/08/post_483.html
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 17:46   Link #1012
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Some amazing pics on that page, nanoha or otherwise....
Old 2008-08-07, 19:41   Link #1013
Spirit Rubi
† h o u k a †

Send a message via AIM to Spirit Rubi Send a message via MSN to Spirit Rubi Send a message via Yahoo to Spirit Rubi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
@Spirit Rubi: pre-orders can be as long as six months ahead - as you obviously have learned, always use a credit/debit card with more than six months left on expiration.
OTOH, that was an extremely poor decision on Playasia's part to cancel the order rather than write you about it. Their response was inadequate as well. I'v only ordered once from them and my package arrived in very poor condition (appears to have left their warehouse that way). Sounds like I have another reason to avoid them.
Well my parents ordered it for me so I didn't find out when the card expired until I actually looked up the credit card myself. =x

They did the same with my Lelouch figma, for some reason they didn't get it till like until 5 months after it was released (so I didn't know when to expect it coming.) and then the minute my credit card didn't work with it they gave my order to someone else and then a week later they canceled it. (And they think I don't want it even though I pre-ordered that thing back in January right when the thing appeared on their website?! D=< ) I've ordered from them about almost 10 times but even though I know my credit card screwed up I still don't really want to order from them that much anymore. > . >;; I only liked Play-Asia cause their shipping wasn't that expensive... ok, enough on Play-Asia. lulz.

I'll just have keep my eyes open for more Fate figmas. ^^
Spirit Rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 01:43   Link #1014
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Both cdjapan.co.jp and hlj.com have emailed me when there was any problem with my card and both gave me 1-2 weeks to respond typically... just fyi for future choices.
Old 2008-08-08, 16:58   Link #1015
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Both cdjapan.co.jp and hlj.com have emailed me when there was any problem with my card and both gave me 1-2 weeks to respond typically... just fyi for future choices.
I generally use paypal for hlj, but once or twice I've had card problems with cdjapan and they emailed promptly and didn't cancel my order or anything until I got back to them. I don't think they mentioned a time-frame for replying though....

Edit: just went and found the email and they actually did say 2 weeks. So there you go, plenty of time to straighten out things w/o them canceling it.

Old 2008-08-10, 08:30   Link #1016
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
There's some figure that never need to be shown
http://dps.dengeki.com/2008/08/post_488.html
Example of this Fate-chan here :S
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 01:23   Link #1017
em.gg

Nanoha Dolls

Hi All

I don't know if I should post this here but I just wanted to share some of the Nanoha dolls that I made...they need to make more Hayate and Vivio Merchandise!!! Can't wait for the upcoming Hayate PVC and figma figure
Can't wait for the Azone Fate doll!!!
http://www.guzu-guzu.com/Nanoha%20Dollies.html

this is my main Nanoha collection page:
http://www.guzu-guzu.com/Nanoha.html

Thanks

Last edited by em.gg; 2008-08-11 at 02:14.
em.gg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 05:04   Link #1018
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

you made those? wow very good job. I really love nanoha's barrier jacket, and your Yumi is awesome as well.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 06:25   Link #1019
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

So... is there any way to get my hands on these beauties??
Old 2008-08-11, 11:05   Link #1020
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
So... is there any way to get my hands on these beauties??
I'm pretty sure those came one of those... shesh I can't remember the name (I want to say like comik market or something), but one of those limited things where if you don't buy them there you likely wont get them. You could get lucky and find it on ebay or a smaller site, but with those you always want to be aware of knockoffs... and it seems like those would be easy enough to knockoff.