Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-22, 17:44   Link #1
Trudinh

Smile Anime where guy does the liking.

I watch maid-sama and speical a and ookami-san

One big thing they have in common is the guy like the girl but the girl dont like him back until the end. the guy do everything to make the girl fall for him.

anything similiar to these?
Old 2011-10-22, 17:45   Link #2
Trudinh

oh ya another example is boy over flower.. the rich guy like the girl but the girl hated his gut until later on into the story.
Old 2011-10-23, 00:59   Link #3
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudinh View Post
One big thing they have in common is the guy like the girl but the girl dont like him back until the end. the guy do everything to make the girl fall for him.
?
Prime example: Suzuka

Others:
Gunparade March (not so much romance per say, but it's sorta there and especially at the end)
Tokimemki Memorial ~Only Love~ (there isn't really any "hate/not like" it's more of them not really noticing until the end)
A few more, I'll add more later

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”

Last edited by barcode120x; 2011-10-23 at 01:18.
Old 2011-10-23, 01:08   Link #4
jedinat

Tenshi na Konamaiki - though it's kinda ambiguous whether the girl will ever like him back (not that there's anyone else).
Old 2011-10-23, 01:33   Link #5
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I think the main-guys in Akane Maniax & Kashimashi : Girl Meets Girl love the girl very much, but the girls don't return their feelings (at first). As for the anime themselves, I don't know if they're good enough for you. Give'em a shot if you want.

PS: maybe you want to try searching anime under the 'reverse-harem' category if you don't mind a girl surrounded/liked by bishounens. There's a lot of anime like that.
Old 2011-10-23, 02:08   Link #6
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Might not be serious enough, but Seitokai no Ichizon definitely fits that requirment .

Amagami SS for most of the arcs should work for this.[At least first and last arcs]
MAL
Old 2011-10-23, 02:19   Link #7
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

The World God Only Knows ~ Although the guy doing the liking is doing this for a specific purpose. He is classified as doing the "liking" only with multiple girls. But you are probably looking for guy makes move on girl leading to romance after-effects

But I support Amagami SS

*We're currently discussing which animes best fits your request with our 4 person conversation *

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-10-23 at 02:38.
Old 2011-10-23, 03:40   Link #8
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Here are some of my suggestions:

Kimikiss Pure Rouge - Two boys yearn for love with the help of a female childhood friend. One already has a crush while the other becomes interested in a strange girl.

Kampfer - I don't know, but the main dude likes this one girl but she doesn't notice him and his life is put into a comedic harem scenario.

To Love Ru - Main guy likes a girl but doesn't have the courage to confess to her. He meets a cute and ditzy space alien and like Kampfer he's put into a comedic harem scenario.

School Days - A boys likes a girl he sees on a train everyday on his way to school. Unless you like twisted love stories that make you rage, this is the one.

Freezing - A boy goes to a special academy in a futuristic world where woman (like IS: Infinite Stratos) have become dominate in society and wield special powers to fight off other-worldly invaders. He meets a girl who's a feared outcast and becomes interested in her.

Kimi ni Todoke - A kind hearted but socially awkward girl who's judged by her appearance gets befriended by a popular, kind, good looking guy and he slowly falls for her and she for him.

Last edited by Kirito; 2011-10-23 at 16:05.
Old 2011-10-23, 03:51   Link #9
Seijaku Saiko
NOW I LOST IT

Not anime but Seishun For-get definitely fits your description.
Old 2011-10-23, 08:06   Link #10
Trudinh

thank for the suggestion but it seen none of these are interesting to me... sorry.
Old 2011-10-23, 08:10   Link #11
Trudinh

i guess i wasnt really clear when i pick maid-sama and speical a and boy over flower to be my example. what im looking for is that a guy who is really cool, smart, good at everything, rich maybe, love a girl but that girl dont really like him much, more like hated him. that guy do everything to make her fall for him like saving her life, helping her out on her problem, etc.
Old 2011-10-23, 08:13   Link #12
Trudinh

ALSO plz try not to suggest harem element, im ok with it but i also dont really like it much.
no hentai anime also or ecchi, well a little ecchi is fine but to over do it like girl bravo or kiss x sis, i hated it
try to suggest new anime, dont suggest anime that is from the 90's
Old 2011-10-25, 23:41   Link #13
Kondrath
The real-life Harima

School Rumble!
The main guy is cool, smart (not academically, but in real world situations), and can pretty much can take on anything. He's completely focused on one girl and does everything he can to make her fall for him. Although it's mostly comedy, it's not completely unrealistic.
Old 2011-10-26, 00:22   Link #14
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudinh View Post
I watch maid-sama and speical a and ookami-san

anything similiar to these?
Skip Beat!: it starts off with girl liking her childhood friend but got dumped. The childhood friend became an idol in singing. The girl, who's the protagonist, wanted to take 'revenge' by becoming more successful than her childhood friend, and went into acting. This part is just introductory, 1 or 2 episodes. The main guy then appears; he's a successful actor who helps her out. But gradually, he falls for her but she is too dense to realize it initially. The anime stops at 26 episodes but the manga is still ongoing.

Another one with a romance that goes somewhere along the lines of Maid-sama would be Vampire Knight.

Manga-wise, there's also Good Ending.
Old 2011-10-26, 15:44   Link #15
MidoriHiME

Cardcaptor Sakura (she doesn't really hate him at first, but he hates her). He's also not super popular but it's really adorable and I recommend it if you like watching the guy trying to get the girl/make an ass out of himself.

If you're open to manga I'd recommend Koi Dano, Ai Dano, Orange Marmalade, and Eensy-Weensy monster. They're EXACTLY what you're looking for.
Old 2011-10-26, 19:07   Link #16
Trudinh

cardcaptor sakura is too long of an anime dont feel like starting yet until im totally out of anime to watch.
skip beat, the theme is not my type.
and for school rumble, not in a mood for a full on comedy anime, i finish my bride is an mermaid and i dont think i want to watch another full on comedy anime.
Old 2011-10-26, 19:08   Link #17
Trudinh

right now im just about to finish ToraDora, if u want u can suggest something like it. (by that i mean something like really dramatic like ToraDora but also funny and cute)
Old 2011-10-26, 23:00   Link #18
sweetsparkle

How about Peach Girl? ^________^ There is a total love triangle, and its VERY dramatic, and during the beginning a guy is head over heels for a girl, while she dates another. It goes on and on for 25 episodes(: if you want the english dub, the best place to see it is: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/

A peach blossom means 'I am your slave'. ~Kairi Okayasu 岡安 浬
Old 2011-10-27, 15:57   Link #19
Trudinh

peace girl look like a very echhi anime, tell me if im wrong
Closed Thread