AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2013-11-14, 22:00   Link #341
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Is cut not as good as double attacks then?

The drop of this game is fairly strange. I means before 2-1, i only had 1 CA and 1 CL and the rest was DD. Then from 2-1 onward, heavy cruisers drops were even more than DD.
Then reached 2-4 two days ago. By this point yesterday, i was still praying to God for a BB (if you remember, i was ranting about how i only had Akagi, Hiei and Hiyou that capable of sinking ship). Suddenly now, got Fusou and Yamashiro from drops almost consecutively, while get Kirishima from construction as well...

....is it possible that Akagi will start to drop like freebies at one point too? 0_0
Old 2013-11-14, 22:17   Link #342
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
....is it possible that Akagi will start to drop like freebies at one point too? 0_0
Akagi is obtainable from quest. I haven't gotten one from drop yet, though.
Old 2013-11-14, 22:34   Link #343
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Is the tactic of using one single sub to rush through 2-4 working? Because that really sounds quite risk free (Hoping it does not receive heavy damage along the way , of course)
Old 2013-11-15, 01:10   Link #344
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Is the tactic of using one single sub to rush through 2-4 working? Because that really sounds quite risk free (Hoping it does not receive heavy damage along the way , of course)
You need to sink the boss of 2-4 to clear the map...
So I dont think one ss can cut it...
Minimal 2 so you can hit 4 of your enemy...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 04:29   Link #345
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Yes. I used I-168 and I-58 to speed-clear clear mine. Sort of. Your subs STILL have to be levels 25 and up though to try.

And no, you don't have to sink the Battleship, just get a score of A and up.
Old 2013-11-15, 04:51   Link #346
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Isn't Cut-In usually guaranteed hit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Thankfully not, or else I'd have lost many of my Destroyers many times over!
Actually, Cut-in do not miss, but the damage dealt can be greatly reduced. I noticed that DD and CL often received reduced damage compared to heavier ships.

Quote:
Is cut not as good as double attacks then?
Depends of the situation. Cut-in deals insane burst damage but not all the time and its activation is less consistent than double attack. Also certain ships benefit more from one setup than another: Kitakami and Ooi are just scary with double attacks while most DD fare much better with cut-in especially Yukikaze.
Also, cut-in seems less hazardous with BB as double attacks can lead to disastrous results (seeing a lvl75 kongou double attacking for 1 digit each salvo against an enemy CA is beyond depressing).
Quote:
The drop of this game is fairly strange.
It is standard: craft relies heavily on your luck. Meanwhile, maps are a bit less hazardous on that regard since drop table tend to be a bit better over time. Suffice to say, Fusou and Yamashiro aren't rare at all. Rarity 3 (gold) is the starting point and the real pain are rarity 4 and 5 (rainbow / sparking rainbow): people who can't drop/craft Nagato are still numerous, the same can be said for the crane sisters, Shokaku and Zuikaku despite they are "just" gold ships.

For instance, I haven't yet dropped Akagi, and the only rarity 4 and 5 I got as drops are Shimakaze and Mutsu, only once each one of them.
Quote:
One of them is not enough. Also, I really don't suggest that tactic since you are going to miss tons of exp, which will make maps 3 and 4 a pain despite they are jokes if you did 2-4 the "normal" way.
Old 2013-11-15, 05:06   Link #347
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Since everyone can get Akagi by quest, the decision is probably that most players shouldn't need a 2nd one, so the game puts her in the rare corner to not make people mad that she keeps popping up.
Old 2013-11-15, 05:59   Link #348
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It is standard: craft relies heavily on your luck. Meanwhile, maps are a bit less hazardous on that regard since drop table tend to be a bit better over time. Suffice to say, Fusou and Yamashiro aren't rare at all. Rarity 3 (gold) is the starting point and the real pain are rarity 4 and 5 (rainbow / sparking rainbow): people who can't drop/craft Nagato are still numerous, the same can be said for the crane sisters, Shokaku and Zuikaku despite they are "just" gold ships.
I was trying to craft Yukikaze today with various recipe on JP wiki, and got Shokaku. I don't even know how should I feel .
Old 2013-11-15, 11:54   Link #349
Gravitas Free Zone

Uh... what?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 13:49   Link #350
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Your Warship girls are getting crits all day as a responsible admiral you take matter in your own hands

Spoiler for Teitoku : Fall back leave the rest to me XD:

Spoiler for Kongo BB and Kongo DDG 173 XD:

Last edited by kaizerknight01; 2013-11-15 at 15:09.
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 00:06   Link #351
silvercrow108
Tempest of Conviction

hello i am new here , i want to ask is the friends function in this game can be use?
Old 2013-11-16, 00:52   Link #352
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Your Warship girls are getting crits all day as a responsible admiral you take matter in your own hands...

-imagery redacted-
I couldn't help but chuckle at those; good on you for sharing them with us. On a vaguely related note, now I'm wondering what might result from trying to moe-ify Tholian ships from Star Trek Online...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 07:27   Link #353
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercrow108 View Post
hello i am new here , i want to ask is the friends function in this game can be use?
No, it hasn't been implemented yet.
Old 2013-11-16, 08:14   Link #354
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Any tip on E-2

Night battle so i has been trying to use my lighter fleet for it. But always either being moderately damaged half way and have to retreat. At this rate have to depend too much on the Goddess of RNG, as my fleet probably has fairly low evasion
Old 2013-11-16, 08:26   Link #355
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Any tip on E-2

Night battle so i has been trying to use my lighter fleet for it. But always either being moderately damaged half way and have to retreat. At this rate have to depend too much on the Goddess of RNG, as my fleet probably has fairly low evasion
I have a bad new for you. You have to pray more. I was stuck at the boss with the HP bar at zero just because my fleet doesn't feel like hitting her.

Anyway, if you can, put a high level sub as your flagship. That will save you from a lot of critting. You need a turbine for your sub, though. Use horizon line formation for high defense. I purposely put a CV into my party to avoid killing all of the enemy's elite so we can go to day battle, but that is not recommended.
Old 2013-11-16, 08:43   Link #356
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Always risky with a low-level fleet, as Klash already mentioned that the level difference WILL make a difference. My fleet was made up of 31s, and I was still at the mercy of RNG until I had a two-fleet rotation on it.

Needless to say, Destroyers and Light Cruisers shine in this map, but Battlecruisers and Heavy Cruisers have their place, if only because they can soak up more punishment. Equip for double attack, and pray your ships double attack more than the Abyssals do.
Old 2013-11-16, 09:16   Link #357
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I have a bad new for you. You have to pray more. I was stuck at the boss with the HP bar at zero just because my fleet doesn't feel like hitting her.

Anyway, if you can, put a high level sub as your flagship. That will save you from a lot of critting. You need a turbine for your sub, though. Use horizon line formation for high defense. I purposely put a CV into my party to avoid killing all of the enemy's elite so we can go to day battle, but that is not recommended.
Yeah. i guess it's gonna be difficult unless RNG Goddess shine on me...
Maybe should skip this event, hold on resources to lvl my ship squad and wait for the next? (and hope they eventually introduce Noshiro to be constructable sometime in the future) .

My current problem is Akagi is eating up all of the exp. She is way ahead in level, lvl 49 when the three closest is only 31, 29, 27 (while the rest is only 20~ish). Partly because others can be rotated while waiting to be repaired. But Akagi is too crucial that i only repair her over night, or have to resort to the bucket
Old 2013-11-16, 09:34   Link #358
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

You still have about 10 days left. No need to rush. The event is extended to 27th Nov.
Old 2013-11-16, 09:51   Link #359
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Also, Akagi, as a carrier, is pretty much useless at E-2 (night battle means no planes!), so focus on building up light cruisers and destroyers.
Old 2013-11-16, 14:40   Link #360
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Too bad I like the designs of the enemy vessels more than the main girls.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls