AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-20, 00:25   Link #1781
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xezexal View Post
People were saying that Ao was the other world which we saw a mention of in E7. But I guess that theory was ripped to shreds......
No it isn't. In fact the two world theory was further strengthened by Naru discovering the Scubs origin.

The origin we saw in E7.

I know we are all along for the ride but pay attention to the details.

AO world is a warped history due to the presence of Secrets and Scub. warping from another dimension.

E7 world's history is similar to ours until the Scub came from space.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 00:27   Link #1782
Key Board
Carbon

From what I've seen it seems that..

Spoiler:
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 00:40   Link #1783
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
From what I've seen it seems that..

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-07-20, 01:21   Link #1784
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Nope Naru saw E7 world's history. She even mentioned the human exodus to Ao. But it seems Truth has brainwashed her into his belief this world is the wrong one as the history doesn't fit. Even outright ignoring what Eureka is saying.
The subs are out so no need for spoiler tags.

Anyway, I don't think she has been brainwashed or anything. She made her own conclusions based on what she saw. Besides, she didn't say anything about the world being wrong like Truth claims. At any rate, we still don't know what she expects to achieve with all this.

On another note I thought this little exchange between Ao and Naru was interesting:

Quote:
Ao: "You don't have to strain yourself. I'll protect you."

Naru: "Ao, I wanted to fly together with you. Not just being embraced by you."
It seems all this time Ao has been thinking of Naru as a damsel in distress. But what Naru really wanted was to be with him as his equal. Ao baka.
Old 2012-07-20, 01:28   Link #1785
sikvod00

I liked the not-so-subtle homage they gave to the spectacular scene in E7 episode 26: Morning Glory. Instead of having Renton reaching out to grab a falling Eureka, it's her son.

So, can anyone guess why Nirvash acted on its own and went after Truth after ejecting Eureka? According to Truth, it "hates" him.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 01:55   Link #1786
dresden

Sometimes you just have to sit back and enjoy the fall. And hope that the parachute works.
dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 02:12   Link #1787
EroKing

Images
LoL
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Priceless startled look on Truth's face was priceless
Old 2012-07-20, 02:24   Link #1788
Kazu-kun

Interesting detail here. When Ao asks Toshio about his sister (Ao's sister), Toshio takes him to Naru.

It's most likely misdirection, of course, but I thought it was funny nonetheless.
Old 2012-07-20, 02:35   Link #1789
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
I liked the not-so-subtle homage they gave to the spectacular scene in E7 episode 26: Morning Glory. Instead of having Renton reaching out to grab a falling Eureka, it's her son.

So, can anyone guess why Nirvash acted on its own and went after Truth after ejecting Eureka? According to Truth, it "hates" him.
We don't know if this Nirvash is purely mechanical or has an archetype inside. If it does have an archetype hence a Coralian maybe it hates Truth because he is a Secret.

But holo Eureka says Secrets are not their enemies. If Secrets are Scub then we are seeing an alien civil war.
Old 2012-07-20, 02:35   Link #1790
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Images
LoL
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Priceless startled look on Truth's face was priceless
and ao said thank to her hahaa
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 02:55   Link #1791
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

Eureka's child is a girl That means one thing is amiss, how long was the time between older sister's birth and Ao's birth ?
Axiszero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 03:30   Link #1792
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
No it isn't. In fact the two world theory was further strengthened by Naru discovering the Scubs origin.

The origin we saw in E7.

I know we are all along for the ride but pay attention to the details.

AO world is a warped history due to the presence of Secrets and Scub. warping from another dimension.

E7 world's history is similar to ours until the Scub came from space.
Everyone thought Ao and Eureka were aliens. Most of the people see scub corals coming from space rather than another timeline from the scub bursts. Sometimes the easiest explanation can be the the right one believe it or not.

It's more likely that the scub coral simply went through time and settled on Earth in the past. They came from the sky during scub bursts so everyone thought that they were aliens coming from space and eventually they grew to the proportion that led to the E7 world.
Old 2012-07-20, 03:32   Link #1793
Raincollie
A certain collie of rain.

Lightbulb

I wonder- has anybody noticed the reference to E7's 2nd opening (Shounen Heart) in the new op?

Compare 1:05~1:13 in the new OP to 1:12~1:21 in E7's 2nd opening, and you'll know what I mean.

Protagonist LFO/IFO taking a curve, close-up on a machine gun, protagonist LFO/IFO's heavy weapon shot, enemy blows up, two explosions, one following the other, with the exact same impact.

Also, the ED is kind of annoying.
Raincollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 03:32   Link #1794
Blaat

[Vader]You have a sister[/Vader]

You know last week I made a joke that Naru and Eureka are newtypes, this week we have Naru floating in space like she's Lalah. I wonder if her fate ends up similar as Lalah?
Speaking of Gundam first part of the opening was very Gundamish. The opening song was great (FLOW FTW) and Renton looks like a hot blooded pilot.
Old 2012-07-20, 03:42   Link #1795
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It's more likely that the scub coral simply went through time and settled on Earth in the past. They came from the sky during scub bursts so everyone thought that they were aliens coming from space and eventually they grew to the proportion that led to the E7 world.
That does not explain AO world's Alternate History. Secrets since the 18th century. Scub Coral appearances in the 20th century.

Tokyo rendered as a crater.

As I said pay attention to the details. Why do you guys think it had that much world building for half of the show?
Old 2012-07-20, 04:40   Link #1796
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

elena is almost confirmed as a humanoid-coralian
truth might be a humanoid-coralian too
naru is mutating to be a humanoid-coralian

elena and truth and naru hates eureka, wtf why?
looks like the scub corals are misunderstood as enemies here
but the secrets are also not the enemies as said by eureka on last episode
so i guess the secrets are part of scub corals (coralians) too

seems like eureka and renton are hated by coralians/secrets for some unknown reason/s
and that renton is currently fighting somewhere

and also Ao has a sister? might be either Naru or Elena it seems
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 04:55   Link #1797
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
truth might be a humanoid-coralian too
A humanoid Secret 10 years ago, if we take account also what happened he got covered in Scub Coral a reprogrammed Secret.

This explains why he is hostile to Secrets. Yet an uneasy ally of the Scub Coral.

Nirvash Spec-2 likely has an archetype inside it. Hence it hates a Secret like Truth.

Truth probably wanted Eureka as a new Command Cluster but he'll have to settle with Naru.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2012-07-20 at 05:28.
Old 2012-07-20, 05:23   Link #1798
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well I think we also got an explanation why the children can pilot IFOs. They might have Plant Corals inside of them, just like Naru.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 05:27   Link #1799
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Well I think we also got an explanation why the children can pilot IFOs. They might have Plant Corals inside of them, just like Naru.
A bunch of Anemones. But Naru is unique that her internal organs are affected but as we learned from the president the kids brains are affected. Probably a side effect of that Scub Burst 10 years ago.
Old 2012-07-20, 05:28   Link #1800
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
The subs are out so no need for spoiler tags.

Anyway, I don't think she has been brainwashed or anything. She made her own conclusions based on what she saw. Besides, she didn't say anything about the world being wrong like Truth claims. At any rate, we still don't know what she expects to achieve with all this.

On another note I thought this little exchange between Ao and Naru was interesting:

It seems all this time Ao has been thinking of Naru as a damsel in distress. But what Naru really wanted was to be with him as his equal. Ao baka.
I agree with Naru. Don't get me wrong, I understand Ao's motivations for wanting to save her, but she never asked him to save her or make her into that damsel in distress. I like that.
KleenexGhost is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, mecha, romance, science fiction, shounen