AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-19, 02:45   Link #61
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Sample CG page just opened for Madou Koukaku.

Returning characters confirmed are Haishera and Rekshumi. This puts Madou Koukaku in the time frame between Ikusa Megami 0, Genrin no Kishogun 2, but definitely before VERITA takes place.

Awesome. This might mean that Kishogun Ekria might appear...!
Who dat? I wonder who the append characters will be than. That just seems weird.... I want to be able to use Lily again! Last game I didn't really bother to use append cards. I wonder how its going... reworking the battle system.
Old 2013-03-19, 05:29   Link #62
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Haishera. Rekshumi. Now then...some brief character information then, for those two characters. Some parts might be wrong, since I'm jotting these down from memory.

Spoiler for 魔神ハイシェラ/Majin Haishera:

Spoiler for レクシュミ・パラベルム/Rekshumi Parabellum:

And last, but not the least...

Spoiler for エクリア・テシュオス/Ekria Thesius:

EDIT: Forgot to add, the game required 6.8GB of HDD space.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2013-03-20 at 11:32.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 20:20   Link #63
Drkz

I remember Hashiera. She makes appearance in Soukoku even has her own card set. From they way she spoke. She seemed.. really conceited.

So this came out pretty fast. The fan wikia site is already in process http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Madou_Koukaku. I wonder how the jp version is coming along?
Old 2013-03-24, 22:18   Link #64
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
I remember Hashiera. She makes appearance in Soukoku even has her own card set. From they way she spoke. She seemed.. really conceited.

So this came out pretty fast. The fan wikia site is already in process http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Madou_Koukaku. I wonder how the jp version is coming along?
Yeah, Haishera sounds like that, since she's only friendly and helpful and lovey-dovey towards Celica, and ONLY Celica. Hahaha.

I haven't checked Eushully's blog lately, so I have no idea.
Old 2013-03-24, 23:25   Link #65
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Yeah, Haishera sounds like that, since she's only friendly and helpful and lovey-dovey towards Celica, and ONLY Celica. Hahaha.

I haven't checked Eushully's blog lately, so I have no idea.
Oh I meant the j version of the wiki page. Usually it has better information and walkthroughs when your stuck.

http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu14/eu14_res.html Updated just recently.

Looks cute

Reminds me of advance wars lol.
Old 2013-04-09, 22:10   Link #66
Drkz

I wonder how the battle system "improvements" are coming along. Eushully maid intergrations.. will be interesting.

Mini games are always fun in a SLG~.

Last edited by Drkz; 2013-04-09 at 23:17.
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 11:05   Link #67
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I don't actually expect the maids to be an actual commander you can use.
However the thought of having Eushully chan lead an army of maids into battle and fire shots out of a vacuum cleaner can be quite hilarious...

"Sir! Our front line has been decimated by an army of maids!"
"what? stop fucking around? Say that again!"
"An army of maids sir! Our men were charmed and was clobbered by blooms in no time!"
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 12:51   Link #68
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
However the thought of having Eushully chan lead an army of maids into battle and fire shots out of a vacuum cleaner can be quite hilarious...

"An army of maids sir! Our men were charmed and was clobbered by blooms in no time!"
I'm pretty sure that going to be new game+ / 2nd round material

nearly all Eushully games have the maid as bonus characters
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 14:15   Link #69
Drkz

Quote:

Eukleia best maid <333. Too bad she'll forever stay unvoiced .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I'm pretty sure that going to be new game+ / 2nd round material

nearly all Eushully games have the maid as bonus characters
Yup. In the last game they where cards. But making them was a pain in the ass...

I wonder what characters they'll be bringing back for the append.
Old 2013-04-10, 16:38   Link #70
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Eukleia best maid <333. Too bad she'll forever stay unvoiced .

Yup. In the last game they where cards. But making them was a pain in the ass...

I wonder what characters they'll be bringing back for the append.
Append is Haisera's army

if you mean who else is a bonus character? I'm guessing the regular suspects: Lily,Will, Silphietta (homage?), Celica (homage)

"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-04-11, 00:33   Link #71
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Would also like to see:
Mirai: to quote her from Arterial Force Blade: "You must be my onii-chan from my past life!". There needs to be someone to satisfy siscons out there
Hagenti: Actually I just want to see fake Gilgamash.

Need more angels to satisfy my angel fetish
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 07:09   Link #72
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:

She's also had missiles coming out from under her dress before (I think this was Eushully-chan's attack in Genrin 2, I can't remember exactly).

Chuckled after seeing the prostitute mansion. Is that going to be like the prison in Genrin 2, or Meishoku no Reiki, or Himegari, in that they're going to be rough (and probably dark) H scenes?

I'd love more angels, but only if Yakuri's the one drawing them. Though the realization that new Eushully has put aside the 6-winged whipsword-using demon ladies depresses me, seeing as they were my favorite in their past games.
Old 2013-04-12, 07:33   Link #73
Key Board
Carbon

you mean ラウマカール?

yeah. I think Eushully forgot about them
Old 2013-04-12, 08:34   Link #74
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
you mean ラウマカール?

yeah. I think Eushully forgot about them
Yes, those demons. Aside from appearance, they were pretty much elite troops in all the previous games (flight + dark magic + whipsword). I had entire squads of just those demons in Meishoku no Reiki, as well as in Himegari.

It's a real shame they haven't made any more appearance since Himegari and VERITA, especially as playable units.
Old 2013-04-12, 09:43   Link #75
Hitenma
Behold! We are the Nine!

It's a pleasant surprise to know that there are other people missing those six-winged girls.
Yeah, I love them too. Do you know where my user name come from?
Hitenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 10:56   Link #76
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

飛天魔?

I wish Eushully would bring them back. It's just not the same without them...
Old 2013-04-12, 21:19   Link #77
Hitenma
Behold! We are the Nine!

Exactly
Genrin II is the first Eushully game I played and ファーミシルス is my favorite character.

Don't know what to feel about this game though.
At first I'm excited. Dir Lifyna : Total War? Of course, do want.
But after hearing about the AI, well, I will need to read some reviews before giving it a try.
Hitenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 00:13   Link #78
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yeah, ファーミシルス was just awesome in Genrin 2. If I recall, there was also a ラウマカール character in Meishoku no Reiki...though I might be mistaken. My favorite in Genrin 2 was Ekria Femlins though, especially with her 姫将軍 personality or 姫神 mode. Once I managed to make her a playable unit, I never stopped using her since (she was the most broken unit in Genrin 2, haha).

I've been secretly hoping for all this time that Eushully would come out with a game that would have a ラウマカール heroine right from the start, sort of like a partner. So it's depressing to see them forget all about this demon race, particularly since they're just so badass in-universe in the Dir Lyfna lore.

For this game, I would have liked it if there were more rampant 魔神 enemies, considering the chronological setting of the game; the time when Haishera was running amok, with even Amdosius having her own army.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2013-04-13 at 00:24.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 00:32   Link #79
Key Board
Carbon

Well... they hang around werewolves, orcs, and other kind of bloodthirsty beings.

So normally, I don't think they'll be friendly to a human, and humans normally don't let them into their society.

Menfil is probably the only Empire in that world that has a mix of both light and dark aligned races. They're an exception to the rule.

I think they'll show up on Haishera's army

But they do respect strength and war mastery. Maybe a few of them will join Weisshart's army... if he lets' them.

//
Old 2013-04-13, 00:40   Link #80
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

That's what I like about them. No grudges, just "oh, you're that strong? okay, I'm in". That and they're also pretty game-breaking (Meishoku no Reiki and Himegari pretty much bent over backwards once I had enough of them as my units).

Speaking of Menfil...how old was Louie's father again, before he got killed by that jerk who was the Big Bad in Genrin 1? I was going to say something along the lines if "it'd be awesome if Louie's dad showed up in Madou Koukaku" but if I recall, they mentioned that his father just lived in peace and recluse after the whole Great War in which many of Solomon's 108 died (until he got unceremoniously killed).

Come to think of it, I never did realize who among the Solomon's 108 Louie's father was...though this might just be from my shortcomings.

Tags
eukleia, eushully, kamidori, kokakou, srpg