AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-04, 02:26   Link #1001
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
@Scarletknive

Your post are spoiling manga content. (not in spoiler tag too...) Please delete them.

Chapter 9 and 10 in manga are qute short. They can combine them into one ep.

...Maybe we will get SS2 of this spin-off like a rumor?

EDIT: Forgot to mention this. The sub used "It's super" insted of "Wonderful" damm......
Ahh.... Sorry... (Was based on my feelings from season 1 so I don't know it was a spoiler.)

A rumor? What rumor? Only heard of a 1-cour achiga hen becoming a SPLIT 2-cour(Like Rinne No Lagrange) due to the fact that the anime is quite fast...(Combining them into 1 episode makes it even more faster if that happens.)

Plus judging by the episode title... I say...(Before I progress further, this is based on my view of the episode title so it may be a spoiler from the manga but I use my perspective of the episode title only, thats all... if there are no objections, I will post after someone post.)

Plus, Kirame sounds like... Kuroko for some reason...(Index series.)

Looking at the preview...
Spoiler for preview of 9:

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-04 at 02:44.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 02:37   Link #1002
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Sub group? *Suspect is HS*
You can't discuss sub groups on this forum because this anime is on Crunchyroll.

Quote:
Plus judging by the episode title... I say...(Before I progress further, this is based on my view of the episode title so it may be a spoiler from the manga but I use my perspective of the episode title only, thats all... if there are no objections, I will post after someone post.)
Please discuss this in the manga thread instead. (Even if it's just the titles, you'd be using your manga knowledge as part of the speculation.)
Old 2012-06-04, 02:44   Link #1003
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
You can't discuss sub groups on this forum because this anime is on Crunchyroll.

Please discuss this in the manga thread instead. (Even if it's just the titles, you'd be using your manga knowledge as part of the speculation.)
Even asking sub-groups is not allowed? (And err... I don't know anything about Crunchyroll cause it is half-blocked here.)
Old 2012-06-04, 02:46   Link #1004
tsunade666

Quote:
Plus, Kirame sounds like... Kuroko for some reason...(Index series.)
because it's the same VA. And for a second their when she arrived. For a minute their I thought she will start saying. Onee-sama, ma ma Onee-sama

It will be fun. Watching Kirame.
Old 2012-06-04, 02:49   Link #1005
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
because it's the same VA. And for a second their when she arrived. For a minute their I thought she will start saying. Onee-sama, ma ma Onee-sama

Same VA, same voice... Can tell but err... Ika's voice is like that?

Lets look at this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post

And the one many have been waiting for (or is it just me?)

Spoiler for WONDERFUL:
Compare with...

Spoiler for VA...:
Old 2012-06-04, 02:50   Link #1006
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Even asking sub-groups is not allowed? (And err... I don't know anything about Crunchyroll cause it is half-blocked here.)
Yes, we treat it in essentially the same way as any other licensed show (this is why it has the CR tag in front of the thread).
Old 2012-06-04, 02:56   Link #1007
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yes, we treat it in essentially the same way as any other licensed show (this is why it has the CR tag in front of the thread).
Ah... Ok now I get it... Only saw CR... But I don't know about it since I can't watch or even... look...
Old 2012-06-04, 03:19   Link #1008
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Then proceeds to teleport grope Teru onee-sama and thus giving birth to a new mahjong SM pairing.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 03:20   Link #1009
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Then proceeds to teleport grope Teru onee-sama and thus giving birth to a new mahjong SM pairing.
Erm, can somebody give her a 500 yen coin??

And found some info about Kirame's VA... It seems like the previous info was true at that point. Maybe a last minute change was done...

Though seriously,
Spoiler for episode 8:
Old 2012-06-04, 03:26   Link #1010
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Erm, can somebody give her a 500 yen coin?
No, she'll need a cleaver.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 03:27   Link #1011
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:

After hearing her "After all, the best player always appears last!" I knew it was her, and her attitude seems to fit that voice , I can't wait to see the next episode.

Also the faces for the main cast to Yuuki's cape was just great .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 03:29   Link #1012
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
No, she'll need a cleaver.
Cleaver?(Notices her VA voices Rena from Higurashi.) No, a baseball bat is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
After hearing her "After all, the best player always appears last!" I knew it was her, and her attitude seems to fit that voice , I can't wait to see the next episode.

Also the faces for the main cast to Yuuki's cape was just great .
It is not always true for all cases. After all, I also want to say too...

Quote:

Spoiler for GOOD HEAVENS:
Stop the time seriosuly.... UUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! *missiles spammed on me... EXPLODES*

I would make a O_O" face if she wears that cape...
Old 2012-06-04, 03:30   Link #1013
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Cleaver?(Notices her VA is Rena from Higurashi.) No, a baseball bat is fine.
It wouldn't fit her character

I got this frightening vision of Teru saying "Omochikaeri~", grabbing Saki/Nodoka, and running off.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 03:37   Link #1014
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Really did not expect Arakawa Kei to be that feminine. But anyways I guess they will all understand and experience first-hand why Teru is considered the best player of all soon enough. All the optimism will be for naught!
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 03:38   Link #1015
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
It wouldn't fit her character

I got this frightening vision of Teru saying "Omochikaeri~", grabbing Saki/Nodoka, and running off.

But I thought no sharp weapons like knife or cleavers are around...

Speaking of which, how many VA changes did they make in the main story and the side story?

Quote:
So much to talk about!

Spoiler for The strongest pair and delicious details:

Who voices the announcers?

Bold on the spoiler inside...
"Don't underestimate the power of Super Pilot."
Since we got Char's Girl(The other one which you said too has a fake "Char" inside.), we need a SUPER PILOT right?

Question: I am having a headache here... How far do you guys agree that waiting on a word tile is good?(Having a lot of thought into this, cause I saw in online games sometimes people wait on word tiles.)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-04 at 04:57.
Old 2012-06-04, 07:13   Link #1016
Marina2

Quote:
Question: I am having a headache here... How far do you guys agree that waiting on a word tile is good?(Having a lot of thought into this, cause I saw in online games sometimes people wait on word tiles.)
At begining part of a round, If I already have 2 of the same dragon/wind tiles in my hand, I always wait for the third one ot fourth one. Someone else usually discard them anyway.
Old 2012-06-04, 07:47   Link #1017
Peanutbutter

Okay, waited for 2 weeks for this episode 8, quite a few comments of my own:

Spoiler for just in case:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 08:34   Link #1018
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
2. Akado Harue. Is she really their coach? Or just a sparring partner? We dun really see her giving good advice and improving the games of the girls here. Also, after basically thrashing them after getting 2nd, she did nothing at all. It's one of my peeves when going through the manga as well.
Now that you mentioned it, I think Akado just isn't that great of a coach compared to Hisa, but we also have no idea how other coaches/captains train his/her team as well, so using Hisa as standard may not be a good idea.
Quote:
3. I like Arakawa Kei. Really, I do. The nurse uniform helps as well. (I can't remember the last time I saw a nurse in an anime.)

Though her seiyuu is an unknown, I did some checks and the good thing about Marie Miyake is that she's from Osaka herself. Basically, the studio got someone with an authentic Kansai accent here. Though I didn't get my wish of VA, this will do. I especially like her genki attitude and of course, she's nationals No. 2.

Looking forward to more of her, if there's a national individuals arc.
I want to see her power as well. My bet is her power is somewhat similar to Nodoka Nodocchi with wings and all that. After all nurses are angels in white.
Angel Wings = Kei's Power
Quote:
(P.S: Read a comment about this second training. Basically, the Achiga girls went to a mental ward, and the patients are both mahjong-crazy and cosplay-crazy.
So you're suggesting those people are from Asylum and Kei is their caretaker. Who in their right mind create a mahjong team full of lunatics?
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 08:39   Link #1019
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Now that you mentioned it, I think Akado just isn't that great of a coach compared to Hisa, but we also have no idea how other coaches/captains train his/her team as well, so using Hisa as standard may not be a good idea.

I want to see her power as well. My bet is her power is somewhat similar to Nodoka Nodocchi with wings and all that. After all nurses are angels in white.
Angel Wings = Kei's Power

So you're suggesting those people are from Asylum and Kei is their caretaker. Who in their right mind create a mahjong team full of lunatics?
If they are good in mahjong, why not let them join? Just ensure that no weapons are inside is a-ok though.

Quote:
5. Kuroko?!?! What are you doing here? How nice if someone else in Shindouji is voice by Biribiri. Oh yeah, include Wiiharu and Saten as well.
Beats me... Guess those level 0 people are into mahjong so much that she join in the fun and joined Shindouji school after graduate from "Judgement".
Though I think there are more Neptune V(Unreleased Game) casts than others for some reason...

MFW Kirame is voiced by Kuroko from To Aru. ->

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-04 at 08:52.
Old 2012-06-04, 08:49   Link #1020
Qilin
Romanticist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
4. Another pet peeve of mine here, when I went through the manga. "How's Nodoka's results?" "Nah, we dun wanna know." What is this? They devoted much time and energy trying to reunite with their friend in the nationals and at the same time, they dun really go and find out more about her. That also includes whether they should look for her at the opening ceremony and stuff.

I really doubt their friendship levels in any case.
In this particular case, their reasoning was understandable.

There is a very real risk of them becoming disheartened if Kiyosumi were to somehow lose their quarter finals match. If that were to happen, Achiga wouldn't be able to play their best for the semi finals, and all the people hoping for their victory would be crushed.

Also, I guess there's pride involved as well. Having been separated for so long, suddenly approaching Nodoka might turn out a bit awkward, so they instead want to bond through mahjong, which is, come to think of it, sort of similar to Saki's goal of playing against Teru...

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri