AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-02-01, 21:20   Link #441
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
Probably. In the end of the show, they mentioned how their unforgettable summer is about to start.
Haven't they said something similar at the end of every episode?
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 21:30   Link #442
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Haven't they said something similar at the end of every episode?
No. This is the first time. The ones that appear before that refers to that unforgettable summer says that it's "approaching". This episode, they said it's about to start. Next episode is the start.
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 10:41   Link #443
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 04, better late than... wait, late isn't better...

Whoooooohooo Manami, all it took for me was a preview and I like her, but to think she got a huge chunk of screentime in ep 04?

But.... she's married. Shuckle. Since they didn't show the guy's face, he's just another eroge character. Darn bastard, in an argument with my Manami all because of DVR..... Your days are numbered pal. No worries though, accidents do happen, one should always look left and right before they cross the street and then as Manami (temporarily) grieves, I will lend her my shoulder to cry on and then honeymoon here we go! *runs*

Ahem, oh yes.... speaking of Oneechan-san #2, I think this perfectly explains Tetsurou's and Kaito's personalities. On the one hand Nanami (oh look, they have identical names) is a doting, over-caring somewhat scatterbrain Oneesan, while on the other hand Manami is the cool, in-control already married mature Oneesan. So with a sis like Nanami, Kaito's behavior is in the "yeah yeah" take orders with no original goal in mind kind of attitude, while a sis like Manami has made Tetsurou in that calm smart mode to cleverly retort to his sister's sensible yet amusing behavior, which definitely explains his way with words. Was this series ever this deep?

Those delusional fantasies continue lol. And Lemon-chan's pool scene made me laugh, they really indirectly called her flat with that face of Kaito's and Kanna's

Ah next ep has a rainy weather. That never worked for certain girls, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Also, DirectXMichael? Is that my new name?
lol my nickname habit is spilling onto the forum I gotta shorten that to DirectX, why I go against the nickname rules and actually make it longer I'll never know (Malky's got the most complicatingly clever nickname I ever gave to someone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
No NTR, nee-san... such a let down
Hey, take your hentai portion of your brain out of here

Quote:
Oh! and in the preview Mio was again butt-naked on the phone probably with Tetsuro, I wonder if this is a habit of hers and not just a one-time slip
That made me holler a mighty LOL when I saw the preview, this girl really goes around her own room without any clothes. Does she roam the rest of the house like that too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

Fellow perverts, what are you thinking?
Same thing I always think:

"Can I 'shop that....*looks at schedule* Naw...."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
I wondered if that was HSotD ... wasn't sure.
It said on the theater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
lol. I didn't get the Tamiya reference until I watched the episode again. I can't believe I missed that one. It was so popular back then. Anyone here still remembers those race cars with side wheels? XD
Heck yeah! That hit me right away when I saw the kits on the shelf, that's a logo I don't need words to remember it by, what's even better is that this hobby may actually be Manami's and not Tetsurou's, if I deduce it by that awesome midriff shirt of hers
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 11:20   Link #444
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Pic related to the preview

No, this isn't Air Gear

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-27 at 10:41.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 12:29   Link #445
CWW
Lurker

Daaaamn, if I were him I would have given up on crazy stalker girl (a bit much this time, Ichika) and tried my chances on his friend's hot older sister, but it turns out she's taken. orz

Still not warmed up to these kiddos being wishy-washy. Tetsurou and Kanna on the other hand are true bros. They deserve each other. If they're not a couple by the end of the show I'll be very cross.
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 17:00   Link #446
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

I was so glad at the Tamiya reference too! Can you tell I'm a big fan? It's so rare for me to see such a reference. I only remember one episode of Dragon Ball Z with a Tamiya reference where the newscaster ran off after making an announcement of impending doom.

Also, it was cool to see HSotD in the theater. It must be really big in Japan. To those who know, how big is it? I've only seen the anime, but I'm guessing there's more. To what extent?

Finally, I liked the scaryness of Ichika. That little furry thing can sound annoying, but definitely served its purpose on the show (almost) at its own expense. And as cliched as it is, Ichika was also the relentless personal tutor, which is fun to watch. Still, getting a 67 is not really impressive.
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 00:36   Link #447
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

It really looks like episode 4 is where the story really starts, with the episode ender and all.

Also... am I the only one seeing drama flags popping up in the last 4 minutes of the episode?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 01:06   Link #448
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
It really looks like episode 4 is where the story really starts, with the episode ender and all.
Just like the original

Quote:
Also... am I the only one seeing drama flags popping up in the last 4 minutes of the episode?
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 03:07   Link #449
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:

I'd hire a plumber right next episode if I were you

INB4MANLYOPTICALWATERWORKSFLOODASF
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 12:55   Link #450
Malkuth
Banned

I think these have not been posted yet...

Spoiler for Mio@home, size/NSFW:

Spoiler for Mio, size/NSFW:

Spoiler for Ichika, size/NSFW:

Spoiler for Kanna, size/NSFW:

Spoiler for The TROLL, size/NSFW:

Last edited by Malkuth; 2012-02-03 at 13:04. Reason: hadaka panda
Old 2012-02-04, 03:03   Link #451
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:

No, this isn't Air Gear
lol Air Gear, Mio's still hiding her skirt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
I think these have not been posted yet...
Spoiler for Mio@home, size/NSFW:
Ok wait a minute, what are these artists thinking making the Panda face her? Mio has always made the panda face away from her! They're making this Panda MMMMMMMMOTORBOAT her

Quote:
Spoiler for The TROLL, size/NSFW:
LOOK AT THOSE LEGS AAAARRRRRRRRR THE PANTYHOSE
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 20:13   Link #452
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
heard "sign" in full and i must say it's good.. raeped replay button!
Old 2012-02-04, 22:21   Link #453
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ok wait a minute, what are these artists thinking making the Panda face her? Mio has always made the panda face away from her! They're making this Panda MMMMMMMMOTORBOAT her
What? feel like a panda all of a sudden oppaitron

Well, the panda is not like Kobato's Astaroth (@Haganai), protecting her chastity... it does in fact hug her back Mio is afterall old enough for these kind of things... or at least the character she was based on was, choking the bunny* first in the original material

* as we used to say back home
Old 2012-02-05, 13:49   Link #454
KLGChaos
The Shermain

My biggest fear will be this ending on a sad note. We're already going to have some heartbreak going on with Kanna or Mio, I'm sure. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all ends well.
Old 2012-02-06, 15:49   Link #455
warita
Dai-Youkai

I tried streaming the episode, but I get a spoof video... am I the only one?
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 18:02   Link #456
leokiko

Just watched episode 5....

MIB + lucky panda in 1 episode(plus the cliffhanger at the end omg).

WIN
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 18:29   Link #457
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 5:
Old 2012-02-06, 19:19   Link #458
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

This show was slipping in my estimation, but I enjoyed ep5. Things were revealed before I expected them to be. And I just love the fresh edge in Ishihara Kaori's voice (Kanna). Some just-right feelings from her and others.

I really like the character design. It seems to be able to convey the characters' feelings well. Maybe I also like it because it reminds me of Onegai Twins, one of the first anime I enjoyed (I didn't see Onegai Teacher when it was on).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-02-06 at 21:01.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 19:53   Link #459
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Well ... I also enjoyed ep 5.

Poor Kanna - really is in between a rock and a hard place.

The ep ended on a nice cliffhanger too....

7/10 vote for the ep from me.
Old 2012-02-06, 21:50   Link #460
ARQ

I wonder how much Lemon suspects about Ichika being an alien and how much she actually knows. Some of the stuff she says like Rinon being the spaceship terminal are just wayy too spot on.

Speaking of Rinon, i want one!
ARQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen