AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2014-01-03, 03:30   Link #741
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I would like to know that as well. Almost forgot about this game since only so little news come out. :/
Old 2014-03-06, 08:55   Link #742
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

There's news that JAST is aiming for Seinarukana's translated version to be out by September 2014. Here's hoping it finally happens...
Old 2014-03-06, 10:48   Link #743
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

I won't hold my breath.
Vahanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 10:52   Link #744
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahanar View Post
I won't hold my breath.
Please...think of those waiting for a new game.

At least JAST have an actual plan...unlike XUSE <__<
Old 2014-03-06, 18:17   Link #745
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

XUSE's plan!
Spoiler for Euphoria:
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 22:03   Link #746
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

At least they still remember her existence....
Old 2014-03-06, 22:10   Link #747
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Didn't the main people behind Seinarukana leave XUSE within a couple of years of the game being released? I doubt XUSE would be able to do anything subsequent that well.
Old 2014-03-06, 22:29   Link #748
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Didn't the main people behind Seinarukana leave XUSE within a couple of years of the game being released? I doubt XUSE would be able to do anything subsequent that well.
Third Destination, made not too long ago, was pretty decent and shows the current team have the capability to make a new game if they want

Also, that game ended on like...a major cliffhanger
Old 2014-03-07, 00:06   Link #749
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
At least they still remember her existence....
XUSE made a dakimakura for her a while back, and it was called 悠久のユーフォリア NeXT.ver. Possible hint at a spin-off or maybe the third game?
Quote:
Third Destination, made not too long ago, was pretty decent and shows the current team have the capability to make a new game if they want
I want 高瀬奈緒文 back on the team. >< Xuse and Eternal should just collaborate for the third game already.

Aren't you upset about how current Xuse nerfed Yuuto and Aselia so much? I think they're going to nerf Eternals in general since they're borderline god-like beings, therefore probably think it'd be difficult for most people to relate with them. Really, it'll be like MtG's incident when they depowered Planeswalkers so newer players can identify with them more.

Speaking of Planeswalkers, I noticed that Eternals are quite similar to them. From Mana, elements, and Eternals... I think old Xuse were fans of MtG. ^

Quote:
高瀬奈緒文, 折畑啓助 , 企画屋 worked on Aselia and/or Seinarukana and they're in Eternal now. 高瀬奈緒文 is the brain behind the whole series, it's really him that Xuse would need. That guy is currently working on Kenseiki Alpha Ride (same universe as Yumina), which has tons of Aselia/Seinarukana vibes, setting and fantasy concept-wise (without eien shinkens though of course).

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2014-03-07 at 00:20.
Old 2014-03-07, 00:36   Link #750
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
XUSE made a dakimakura for her a while back, and it was called 悠久のユーフォリア NeXT.ver. Possible hint at a spin-off or maybe the third game?

I want 高瀬奈緒文 back on the team. >< Xuse and Eternal should just collaborate for the third game already.

Aren't you upset about how current Xuse nerfed Yuuto and Aselia so much? I think they're going to nerf Eternals in general since they're borderline god-like beings, therefore probably think it'd be difficult for most people to relate with them. Really, it'll be like MtG's incident when they depowered Planeswalkers so newer players can identify with them more.

Speaking of Planeswalkers, I noticed that Eternals are quite similar to them. From Mana, elements, and Eternals... I think old Xuse were fans of MtG. ^
Yeah...they depowered Yuuto and Aselia

But we have to note that Yuuto and Aselia in TD weren't in their peak form either, what with Aselia being pregnant and all.

You still have the likes of Nozomu, Narukana, Et, Myuugi and Rogas etc.

Especially if it's a final Law vs Chaos game, then it should be sufficiently epic.

And hard to relate? Well, you can relate with Seinarukana's cast quite well....

To suddenly just nerf them with no explanation is a serious discontinuty effect from earlier fluff and would be rather jarring to longtime fans of the game

And yes...they are similar to MTG or I think...superficially...Exalted
Old 2014-03-07, 13:03   Link #751
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Yeah...they depowered Yuuto and Aselia

But we have to note that Yuuto and Aselia in TD weren't in their peak form either, what with Aselia being pregnant and all.
Being weakened/limited is normal for Eternals, this is especially true when they're inside the Time Tree. Still, Minions should be easy opponents for Aselia and Yuuto. Well, I can excuse Aselia since she was in an unprecedented state, but not Yuuto.

The only way I can imagine where Eternals might have a difficult time against Minions is if they entered a world that have very, very little Mana, to the point where they might be weaker than Minions stat-wise. Even in that case, Mana is needed for both parties to use their abilities, so whoever gathers up enough Mana should be victorious. Anti-body Weapons putting up a decent fight makes sense though.
Quote:
You still have the likes of Nozomu, Narukana, Et, Myuugi and Rogas etc.

Especially if it's a final Law vs Chaos game, then it should be sufficiently epic.

To suddenly just nerf them with no explanation is a serious discontinuty effect from earlier fluff and would be rather jarring to longtime fans of the game
But what I'm afraid of is XUSE suddenly nerfing them all. Worse, if they went ahead to retcon them.

Quote:
And hard to relate? Well, you can relate with Seinarukana's cast quite well....
Most of Seinarukana's cast weren't Eternals though. ^ Euphoria needed the Eternal Filter and Inen to weaken her be at main cast's level.

I'm not saying I find it hard, but that XUSE might think it'll be hard for potential newer fans.
Old 2014-03-07, 22:39   Link #752
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Being weakened/limited is normal for Eternals, this is especially true when they're inside the Time Tree. Still, Minions should be easy opponents for Aselia and Yuuto. Well, I can excuse Aselia since she was in an unprecedented state, but not Yuuto.

The only way I can imagine where Eternals might have a difficult time against Minions is if they entered a world that have very, very little Mana, to the point where they might be weaker than Minions stat-wise. Even in that case, Mana is needed for both parties to use their abilities, so whoever gathers up enough Mana should be victorious. Anti-body Weapons putting up a decent fight makes sense though.

But what I'm afraid of is XUSE suddenly nerfing them all. Worse, if they went ahead to retcon them.

Most of Seinarukana's cast weren't Eternals though. ^ Euphoria needed the Eternal Filter and Inen to weaken her be at main cast's level.

I'm not saying I find it hard, but that XUSE might think it'll be hard for potential newer fans.
Well, it was a whole world's protection mechanism vs them and said mechanism was being fed by a really strong Mana vein that even Yuuto had trouble cutting

Ok, still not a very good excuse for his showing but yeah...

Retcon something without destroying storylines is quite hard to do. Would be near suicidal from a writer's perspective if they did that.

I'm talking about Nozomu, Narukana and Satsuki.
Old 2014-03-07, 22:51   Link #753
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

If there was another installment, I'd be a bit sad if Katima didn't appear one more time. She was the clincher for me liking Seinarukana. Once I figured out how to use Katima optimally, I was able to roll through stuff.
Old 2014-03-07, 23:00   Link #754
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
If there was another installment, I'd be a bit sad if Katima didn't appear one more time. She was the clincher for me liking Seinarukana. Once I figured out how to use Katima optimally, I was able to roll through stuff.
Third Destination was a short (<10 hr) game which was a prequel for Seinarukana
Old 2014-03-12, 21:06   Link #755
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Well, it was a whole world's protection mechanism vs them and said mechanism was being fed by a really strong Mana vein that even Yuuto had trouble cutting

Ok, still not a very good excuse for his showing but yeah...

Retcon something without destroying storylines is quite hard to do. Would be near suicidal from a writer's perspective if they did that.

I'm talking about Nozomu, Narukana and Satsuki.
Oh well, I'll just take it as Eternal Filter + that protection mechanism as a sufficient enough reason.

We'll just have to see.

Oh yeah, Nozomu, Narukana, and Satsuki are proof that Eternals are human-like enough despite their powers. Most Eternals are really, Tokimi and Temuorin already showed that in EnA. ^ So, Xuse shouldn't have any reasons to nerf them to make them easier to identify with.

On another topic, has anyone played Eternal's Yumina? I swear, the world of Tilscied, Veridadia, the sword, scabbard, shield artifacts, Sephira sword from Ordacle (reference of a rank 3 shinken or higher), and Amureis makes me think Yumina-verse might be unofficially connected to Eternity Sword-verse. Veridadia is like an incarnation of a rank 4 shinken and Amureis' existence and powers seems like a blatant Eternal.

Spoiler for Amureis:
Amureis = Eternal's Euphoria.
Old 2014-03-12, 21:35   Link #756
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I..... don't think Temuorin classifies as human-like.....

Anyway, has anyone read the Seinarukana novels yet?
Old 2014-03-12, 23:15   Link #757
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Humans can be sadistic homicidal maniac too. ^

Aren't the Seinarukana light novel non-canon? But the Aselia light novel seems to be canon and expands the setting with added details/info? At least, this is what I understand from the atwiki using machine TL.
Old 2014-03-12, 23:26   Link #758
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Haven't seen it myself yet, so can't say for sure
Old 2014-03-13, 02:09   Link #759
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

Quote:
On another topic, has anyone played Eternal's Yumina?
I started it a while ago. Gameplay based on debating is pretty interesting. But I get to the point where I can't attack at all. Troublesome.

But yeah, I heard there are a lot of similarities(reason why I play it). Ageless are pretty similiar to Eternals.
Vahanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 18:39   Link #760
alessandro44man

I heard that this game has rape, I hate that kind of thing then I wonder if that's true
Note: I heard it was yuri rape
alessandro44man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel