2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-19, 07:58   Link #1241
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
SO guys, When was the last time that Nunnally has been dragged over by V.V. to kaminejima island last season and give her a geass power and become the governor? and V.V. tell sheizel that took care of nunnally from lelouch & suzaku.

Damn that Sheizel i mean shnei-ass, I can't believe it about what just happened. He just took out cornelia and now she's dead. Son of the B**TH......... he's gonna pay soon. Will somebody get me some aspirine here?
You know you want to worship the awesomeness that is Schneizel.
Him AND his Finger Snap Activated Gun-Turrets!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:06   Link #1242
nexocentric
俺は!僕は…あたしは?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Damn that Sheizel i mean shnei-ass, I can't believe it about what just happened. He just took out cornelia and now she's dead. Son of the B**TH......... he's gonna pay soon. Will somebody get me some aspirine here?
She's not dead!!!! She's invincible!! No one checked her pulse. No one called in the coroner! I mean in season one she was soo dead! She got lanced!!! And yet she came back for season 2... you know she's not dead. Plus, they fake blew up Nunally.... and corneria is part of my ultimate plan!

I love that totally hot dominatrix. If she were around right now, I would not be a lonely man. In pain? Yes Ma'am, may I please have another?
nexocentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:13   Link #1243
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexocentric View Post
She's not dead!!!! She's invincible!! No one checked her pulse. No one called in the coroner! I mean in season one she was soo dead! She got lanced!!! And yet she came back for season 2... you know she's not dead. Plus, they fake blew up Nunally.... and corneria is part of my ultimate plan!

I love that totally hot dominatrix. If she were around right now, I would not be a lonely man. In pain? Yes Ma'am, may I please have another?
I actually think she's pretty dead,

back in Season 1 her knightmare frame cockpit got lanced and she was in it yes,
but that does not mean she got impaled (Did you see any holes in her chest when she got out of the wreck and talking to Lelouch?)

I do believe getting shot by a machine gun multiple times in the back can be fatal.
Maybe if Schneizel wanted her alive he could have gotten her to the infirmary, but I doubt it or else it would have shot tranquilizers instead of real bullets.

I never assumed she was dead back in Season 1, so I knew she was bound to pop up in season 2.

Whatever her role was in R2, It was a small one.
Old 2008-09-19, 10:15   Link #1244
Dream_Traveller
Banned

It wasn't in the back as we believed, Nourredine- it was actually in the side. The gun was in the statue, to Cornelia's right.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:20   Link #1245
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
It wasn't in the back as we believed, Nourredine- it was actually in the side. The gun was in the statue, to Cornelia's right.
Then there would be even less chance for survival
Old 2008-09-19, 10:21   Link #1246
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Then there would be even less chance for survival
Maybe, maybe not. If you check the scene again, it seems a lot of the bullets are hitting the ground around her feet. So depending where she is shot, she may not be mortally wounded.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:21   Link #1247
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
You know it'd be pretty sad for Schenziel if it turns out that Cornelia did survive.

I mean for a guy who thinks several steps ahead there's no way he would just leave a body right there to rot. He'd get rid of it.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:46   Link #1248
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Maybe, maybe not. If you check the scene again, it seems a lot of the bullets are hitting the ground around her feet. So depending where she is shot, she may not be mortally wounded.
I hope shes not. We all not that in anime until you see the person breath their last their not dead. And Cornelia is so badass that unless they kill her in such a way that shes DeaderThanDead(which they didn't) she'll be back. Hopefully.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 11:21   Link #1249
Dream_Traveller
Banned

She's done very little to prove that she's 'badass' this season, aside from rigging an Akatsuki with enough guns to rival a battleship.
Old 2008-09-19, 11:34   Link #1250
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
She's done very little to prove that she's 'badass' this season, aside from rigging an Akatsuki with enough guns to rival a battleship.
With 1 arm to boot!
Old 2008-09-19, 11:40   Link #1251
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Compare that to her general aura of badassness in R1, though. Doesn't really hold a candle.
Old 2008-09-19, 11:41   Link #1252
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Compare that to her general aura of badassness in R1, though. Doesn't really hold a candle.
her reaction when meeting V.V for the first time was made of win and awesome
Old 2008-09-19, 11:57   Link #1253
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
She's not dead!!!! She's invincible!! No one checked her pulse. No one called in the coroner! I mean in season one she was soo dead! She got lanced!!! And yet she came back for season 2... you know she's not dead.
pardon me but, i heard someone singing..
Spoiler for nexocentric only:

Quote:
snap to your senses man! she'll be fine. You'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
You know it'd be pretty sad for Schenziel if it turns out that Cornelia did survive.

I mean for a guy who thinks several steps ahead there's no way he would just leave a body right there to rot. He'd get rid of it.
I was thinking about that myself. Then it occurred to me, "what if the person incharge of disposing her body was good'ol Diethardt?" Lelouch and Diethardt's glances emited a 'suspicious' aura when they met eyes. Then again, maybe it's just me.

Quote:
she's still hot
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 15:39   Link #1254
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
meh, she was still a fool in front of Schneizel, she acted like a bitch to Euphemia when the younger sister chose Suzaku as her knight (and that will haunt Cornelia for the rest of her life...assuming she still has one. >_>), and Lelouch defeated her every single time after the Saitama massacre, and would have captured her every time if not for interference from Lancelot and Siegfried, forces Cornelia never planned over even wanted to protect her.

Cornelia's not that awesome of a person in general, it really is just a matter of Cornelia not being out on the battlefield much this season compared to last.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 16:57   Link #1255
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
meh, she was still a fool in front of Schneizel, she acted like a bitch to Euphemia when the younger sister chose Suzaku as her knight (and that will haunt Cornelia for the rest of her life...assuming she still has one. >_>), and Lelouch defeated her every single time after the Saitama massacre, and would have captured her every time if not for interference from Lancelot and Siegfried, forces Cornelia never planned over even wanted to protect her.

Cornelia's not that awesome of a person in general, it really is just a matter of Cornelia not being out on the battlefield much this season compared to last.
On a different note, a question remains. How did she discover what the Geass is and where the Cult was

Plothole? Or I missed something.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:01   Link #1256
Charred Knight

Quote:
She came off as more bitchy than badass, the only thing that saved Britannia was Suzaku making things at least hard for Lelouch to win. Cornelia didn't do anything.

Call me when she kicks a bear's ass with her bare hands.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 17:03   Link #1257
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Er...she bested Lelouch in tactics once, maybe more, and nearly killed him twice. That's something.
Old 2008-09-19, 17:26   Link #1258
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Er...she bested Lelouch in tactics once, maybe more, and nearly killed him twice. That's something.
Well, Lelouch nearly killed Cornelia trice as well
Old 2008-09-19, 20:18   Link #1259
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Well, Lelouch nearly killed Cornelia trice as well
Is this who's better?
Old 2008-09-19, 20:55   Link #1260
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
You know you want to worship the awesomeness that is Schneizel.
Him AND his Finger Snap Activated Gun-Turrets!
Quote:
Yeah right, but about Nunnally, how could she survived in the blast? some people says it was a decoy.

And what about the first post that i've made about nunnally? She doesn't really have geass but did you know that she's not really that blind after charlie geassed her and i don't know why V.V. dragged her away and become the governor?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote