AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2011-07-23, 07:50   Link #1761
friendly_girl95

can someone post the keyboard music sheet for "don't say lazy"? I mean the part where mugi-chan plays in the song, not the piano/keyboard version of the song... pls!! thanks!!
friendly_girl95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 09:05   Link #1762
hanasanaide

thank you very much for the tabs! XDD
Old 2011-07-23, 10:57   Link #1763
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
oh, it's really great that this site is back and active again....

may i post a tab request:

>LOVE (Death Devil) - i really wanted to see what this will turn out on the official score.

thanks a lot.....
I'm looking at it, and like most metal songs. Pretty much the whole is song is composed of power chords, palm muting, and speed picking! Nothing out of the usual (^▽^)
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 11:18   Link #1764
phoenixnumber1

I would be willing to do some tabbing since it's summer holidays now and I won't be doing much. But I only have TuxGuitar, can that export into gp5?
If someone can send me scans then I wouldn't mind doing it. I'd prefer Seishun Vibration/Oh My Giita/Shiawase Hiyori/Diary wa Fortissimo as I know these songs better, but otherwise I don't mind ^_^
phoenixnumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 11:20   Link #1765
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly_girl95 View Post
can someone post the keyboard music sheet for "don't say lazy"? I mean the part where mugi-chan plays in the song, not the piano/keyboard version of the song... pls!! thanks!!
If you have the software Guitar Pro, you can download this GP5 file and it has all the parts including the official keyboard sheet music part, and it print it!

Thanks to Aznandy94
http://www.mediafire.com/?30m8mb17dzn7sxv

If you don't have Guitar Pro, you can download the free trial.

Guitar Pro
http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php

Alternative free ways

TuxGuitar (tux can read GP5)
http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/download.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixnumber1 View Post
I would be willing to do some tabbing since it's summer holidays now and I won't be doing much. But I only have TuxGuitar, can that export into gp5?
If someone can send me scans then I wouldn't mind doing it. I'd prefer Seishun Vibration/Oh My Giita/Shiawase Hiyori/Diary wa Fortissimo as I know these songs better, but otherwise I don't mind ^_^
TuxGuitar can read GP,GPT, and PTB. Unfortunately Guitar Pro does not support other file types.

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-07-23 at 11:32.
Old 2011-07-23, 12:33   Link #1766
phoenixnumber1

Well, I tried saving something in Tux Guitar as gp5 and it works, though I'm not sure how it would go on other machines or in Guitar Pro...
Old 2011-07-23, 17:39   Link #1767
trenton_dawn
Silt

Over the Starlight is done. Moving on to Midnight Superstar...
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 20:35   Link #1768
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
Over the Starlight is done. Moving on to Midnight Superstar...
Whoa that was quick! This is great! You rock trenton dawn! Keep it up!

-------------
I asked this question before, and I forgot the answer too it, but is the chord 'Am7(#5)' even possible? Its hand torture! Can a girl like Yui possibly play this chord with her hand?

never mind I fond it, if anyone is woundering the same thing look here. Is this really how Yui Plays it?
Answer

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-07-23 at 20:47.
Old 2011-07-24, 05:06   Link #1769
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
I asked this question before, and I forgot the answer too it, but is the chord 'Am7(#5)' even possible? Its hand torture! Can a girl like Yui possibly play this chord with her hand?

never mind I fond it, if anyone is woundering the same thing look here. Is this really how Yui Plays it?
Answer

hmmmm, well, you could just ignore the first 2 strings (well, that's what i would do in your situation, and that's the way i play this part of the song myself). or you could use a capo on th 1st fret (since the official tabs require a capo, which i used to have, but now my firend is "borrowing" it for about a year now). but if you're willing to stretch that far and do that chord without capo, well, good luck with that, hehehe....

oh yeah, about the LOVE tabs. yeah, i know. it's full of those palm muting, power chords and legatos (that i wish i could do, hayzzz). but i just want to see what the official tabs look like (plus i will choose which tab will i choose as my "dream-look-forward-to-the-future-when-i'm-awesome-at-guitars" tab, which is the easier one. it's fine to at least try stuff that's beyond your level. it gives you that urge to do better, i always say).

oh, before i forget, uhmmm, the gp5 tabs of junjou bomber, there are some weird stuff there. like the guitar part turned into a flute, the bass an overdriven guitar, etc. (i guess it's the result of converting a gpx file to gp5, some weirdness happens). hope it will be fixed soon (i couldn't install gp6 here, something strange is happening to my pc)....

thanks all....
Old 2011-07-24, 05:12   Link #1770
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post

Answer

hmmmm, well, you could just ignore the first 2 strings (well, that's what i would do in your situation, and that's the way i play this part of the song myself). or you could use a capo on th 1st fret (since the official tabs require a capo, which i used to have, but now my firend is "borrowing" it for about a year now). but if you're willing to stretch that far and do that chord without capo, well, good luck with that, hehehe....

oh yeah, about the LOVE tabs. yeah, i know. it's full of those palm muting, power chords and legatos (that i wish i could do, hayzzz). but i just want to see what the official tabs look like (plus i will choose which tab will i choose as my "dream-look-forward-to-the-future-when-i'm-awesome-at-guitars" tab, which is the easier one. it's fine to at least try stuff that's beyond your level. it gives you that urge to do better, i always say).
I wounder why the Official Band Score requires a Capodastro? I don't re-call anyone in the series ever using a Capo. I don't think Yui can reach that chord with her hands, but anyways I mastered this song its just that one chord!

Spoiler for the giggles:

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-07-24 at 23:50.
Old 2011-07-24, 14:38   Link #1771
trenton_dawn
Silt

It IS a side-effect of turning a .gpx into a .gp5. GP5 has a limited number of channels (numbered 1-16) with which to play things so when it runs out it start erroneously labelling some stuff as other stuff. BUT as long as you don't open the instrument settings page everything will still sound fine. But the moment you open it up it'll start sounding bad. To resolve this, switch which channel each instrument is using (by default each uses two channels, unless there are effects this isn't really necessary. if you consolidate those you'll have enough room)
Old 2011-07-24, 23:16   Link #1772
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

I downloaded Utauyo!!MIRACLE.gp5 from AznAndy's Media fire ~Let's MUSIC!! 2~
While I was playing I noticed this
(Differs from Score)

What does this mean? This is the one, and only Official score for this song?
Old 2011-07-24, 23:34   Link #1773
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
It IS a side-effect of turning a .gpx into a .gp5. GP5 has a limited number of channels (numbered 1-16) with which to play things so when it runs out it start erroneously labelling some stuff as other stuff. BUT as long as you don't open the instrument settings page everything will still sound fine. But the moment you open it up it'll start sounding bad. To resolve this, switch which channel each instrument is using (by default each uses two channels, unless there are effects this isn't really necessary. if you consolidate those you'll have enough room)
oh, i think i get it. hmmmm..... (tried to fix it, but it seems that i can't, can someone fix it for me?)

damn it, i really wish i had the guitar pro 6. so envious. it looks so cool. (plus you don't get those errors and stuff)

@CaptnAwesomee: yeah, i've noticed that too, when i studied this song. but official or not, it does sound good. try asking him dude. (if i'm not mistaken, the tabs of utauyo miracle by stke on UG also have this part).
Old 2011-07-24, 23:43   Link #1774
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
oh, i think i get it. hmmmm..... (tried to fix it, but it seems that i can't, can someone fix it for me?)

damn it, i really wish i had the guitar pro 6. so envious. it looks so cool. (plus you don't get those errors and stuff)

@CaptnAwesomee: yeah, i've noticed that too, when i studied this song. but official or not, it does sound good. try asking him dude. (if i'm not mistaken, the tabs of utauyo miracle by stke on UG also have this part).
Light still no Advil? Try this..
Re-install TuxGuitar, and make sure you have the latest version of Java. Also make sure you download the GPX file not the GP5, and use the GPX. Even if you did use the GP5 file in Tux guitar; there still should be no problem.

edit
Old 2011-07-25, 02:39   Link #1775
trenton_dawn
Silt

@ Light: I assumed you were using GP5. TuxGuitar (to my knowledge) does not suffer from this problem. However, the fix is relatively simple and if you let me know what song it is, I probably already have a corrected version for my own personal use.

@ Captn: Something that happens because of a typo in the score or if is audibly different from what is played in the song. I've corrected a few score typos while tabbing and usually leave a note like that.

Anyway, Midnight Superstar is done. As expected from the jazzy Jun, the song is full of neat instrumental flourishes and motifs that make it a pain to tab. Of course, they're also the reason why I like it so much. Diary is my next target.
Old 2011-07-25, 03:16   Link #1776
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

^ He's talking about SirSlarty's Junjou Bomber. I tested both files in Tux Guitar and Guitar Pro 6, and they work fine.
Old 2011-07-25, 11:09   Link #1777
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
^ He's talking about SirSlarty's Junjou Bomber. I tested both files in Tux Guitar and Guitar Pro 6, and they work fine.
Oh, right. Yeah, I opened it in GP5 and experienced the same problem as he did. I'll send you my fixed copy when I get home from work perhaps.
Old 2011-07-25, 14:13   Link #1778
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSlarty View Post
Sorry that I can't check for those errors, guys.
Seem like it happens every time. For now I'll upload only the GPX file.
Its okay, I didn't detect any errors in GP6. Really all that matters is you made the effort too contribute.
Old 2011-07-25, 14:26   Link #1779
trenton_dawn
Silt

Yeah, it's really not a problem (or anything you should feel compelled to address). Later today or tomorrow I'll see about fixing any GP5's that have this issue, it hardly takes any effort at all. GP5 (the program) is just not very well coded. By the way, what other tracks does this happen to other than Junjou Bomber? I'm pretty sure I fixed them all without thinking anything of it...maybe I'll go back and re-download to double check them.
Old 2011-07-25, 14:51   Link #1780
phoenixnumber1

How many people are doing tabbing? I'm guessing no-one's scanning since I didn't get much of a reply...But I'm still willing to do some if people are busy or someone doesn't mind scanning.

In the meantime, thanks for the tabs! Have been learning Cagayake Girls bass recently after long procrastinating on the basis of 'it's too hard'...By the way, a small note on tabbing keyboard, would it be possible to write in a note about what tone keyboard it is e.g. organ/piano/bell etc, as the gp5 tracks don't seem that wide-ranging...