Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-02, 20:06   Link #1081
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethice View Post
You wouldn't be assuming they were "just friends" if the exact same flash backs and dialogue were exchanged between Narukami and Yosuke.
What can I say? Girls are more in touch with their emotions, doesn't make them gay -_-
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 20:09   Link #1082
Rethice
Kingslayer

Send a message via AIM to Rethice Send a message via MSN to Rethice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What can I say? Girls are more in touch with their emotions, doesn't make them gay -_-
Lets not get sexist now.
Old 2011-11-02, 20:25   Link #1083
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Lets not get sexist now.

Well it's not so much of being sexiest as it's more of a fact

Guys are hardly touchy-feely, we're more the punch in the face type to express ourselves.
Old 2011-11-02, 20:38   Link #1084
Rethice
Kingslayer

Send a message via AIM to Rethice Send a message via MSN to Rethice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well it's not so much of being sexiest as it's more of a fact

Guys are hardly touchy-feely, we're more the punch in the face type to express ourselves.
Not necessarily. I, for one, express my affection through interpretive dance.

Back on the topic of P4. That Teddy sure is a beary lucky bear!
Old 2011-11-02, 20:46   Link #1085
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Not necessarily. I, for one, express my affection through interpretive dance.
Right, and I myself have never punch someone in the face before

Apparently I'm too sensitive.

Quote:
Back on the topic of P4. That Teddy sure is a beary lucky bear!
I think part of the fun when it comes to Kuma is to see how many ways they can translate 'Kuma' and stuff it into his sentences I must say they've been relatively creative.
Old 2011-11-03, 14:34   Link #1086
tsunade666

Episode 05

This is really bad -_- the pacing is so darn FAST!!!! I spend a lot of time to improve the moon arcana before I enter that stage and the anime just went brushed it up all in one episode!!! even if I enjoy the episode of Ai and Kou. The way they treated the moon arcana is so darn bad. I like the character of Ai and the anime makes her cuter but the same time.... wall she change her mind fast! and the development is extremely fast! like it's only a couple of days and all that happen already.

A bad move if you ask me despite that I enjoy the anime. It's just planed rushed.
Yuu still sucks at expression and still doing origami folding
Old 2011-11-03, 14:51   Link #1087
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You gotta love Yuu's reaction to her in the photo booth. DANGER! DANGER! NOT PART OF THE MAIN CAST! DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER! ABORT! ABORT! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE GET ME OUTTA HERE! Kudos to Persona's Ulquiorra.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 14:58   Link #1088
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Well I'm kinda expect that, 1 S.Links = 1 eps
I have no problem with that, in games each event was like 2 minute anyway.
Old 2011-11-03, 15:00   Link #1089
tsunade666

They do 2 social links in this episode. And Yuu acquired 2 arcana. Moon and Strength.
Old 2011-11-03, 15:06   Link #1090
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
They do 2 social links in this episode. And Yuu acquired 2 arcana. Moon and Strength.
Now that is fast

What is the rush?

I guess they wanna doing S.Link event for the party member too, damn... suddenly I"m didn't feel good about these adding in-game element idea.
Old 2011-11-03, 15:12   Link #1091
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Now that is fast

What is the rush?

I guess they wanna doing S.Link event for the party member too, damn... suddenly I"m didn't feel good about these adding in-game element idea.
I'm not sure Strength is finished though...sure, Yu got the card already but unlike Ai whose story seems over, that doesn't seem to be the case with Kou. Also, he's supposed to have another issue that's not brought up yet, so maybe they'll come back for him later? Hopefully so, especially as there's not enough Daisuke.
Old 2011-11-03, 15:37   Link #1092
rpgman1

Wait, does that mean Narukami is going for both Kou and Daisuke for Strength? Probably have an anime-only version for doing both for one S. Link.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 16:01   Link #1093
tsunade666

It will be good to see Daisuke because in the game. I never tried soccer. It's schedule gets in 100% social links or rather it's easy for basketball schedule.
Old 2011-11-03, 16:15   Link #1094
hyl
reading #hikaributts

There is social link wise some development in this episode , but i didn't how the anime did it. In the games , social links were done as some kind of side events but the anime made it dedicate an entire epsiode (possibly later one more entire episodes) for 2 social links. I find it distracting for the main plot, by slowing the anime down by doing nothing but the social links.

edit: did they just change the order of the shadows by showing us Kanji next week?
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 16:19   Link #1095
trinitem
Dedicated Lurker

Rank up! Awww.... They didn't show the whole food theft scene. There's no power in that without seeing Yu and Yosuke shove it down.

I wonder if we'll be seeing both sides of the sun and strength then. Having him actually do a temp yes was kind of annoying. Yu's expression in that picture was great though.
trinitem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 17:00   Link #1096
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
There is social link wise some development in this episode , but i didn't how the anime did it. In the games , social links were done as some kind of side events but the anime made it dedicate an entire epsiode (possibly later one more entire episodes) for 2 social links. I find it distracting for the main plot, by slowing the anime down by doing nothing but the social links.

edit: did they just change the order of the shadows by showing us Kanji next week?
No, Kanji always come after Yukiko in the game as well.

Yeah, the events are actually pretty similar to the one in the game for Ai's Social Link but they cram it in just one episode, really rushed. As such, we never really get a good feeling of Ai's character, and even for her the reactions she's having seems very impulsive. In the game her suddenly being suicidal came as a shock, but here it seems so sudden and jarring, the choppy scene transition doesn't help either.

Well, the first half is rushed, but the second half gets a bit slower and is more enjoyable. Actually, I like the anime original stuff, like Chie joining temporarily as manager. Yosuke proves to be a great wingman, the way he means good but completely missing the point is funny. Also, it's a bit refreshing after tons of male harem lead, to this time see the girl Chie being the dense one. The catfight...Ai is luck Chie doesn't use her feet.

Oh, and whle Yu still doesn't emote much, I love that he has a ringtone from the video game Catherine, the game over one no less! Considering it's for Ai's call, one might think it might be intentional...nice one there.
Old 2011-11-03, 17:14   Link #1097
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

I wouldn't call this episode good, as the editing and pacing were bad, plus the episode felt so comedic that I couldn't take anybody's issues seriously. However, I did laugh a lot at the crazy turns this episode took, so I enjoyed it.

Edit: And seriously, can Yu show some emotion? He's almost as bland as Edward from Twilight. It makes him funny, but...

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 17:37   Link #1098
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Guess showing kindness or even being friends is a big enough hint that their atleast bi =\

Anyways, I almost died laughing when I saw Yu in those glasses XDDD

aaand a hint towards the oragami as one of the "off jobs"

oh god this episode is the best. Poor yu getting dumped without even knowing he had a chance.
Old 2011-11-03, 17:47   Link #1099
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
I applaud them for doing the whole moon arcana here. The side social links are kinda irrelevant to the main story, and it's better to just get it over with rather than getting side-tracked later in the show. They'll probably cycle through the less relevant arcanas after each rescue from now on.
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 18:20   Link #1100
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i liked the episode, it was very funny(some ingame jokes), and i kinda liked to see a little of those social links that i never got to play in the game, also LOL at the "love is over" ringtone, and i can swear that when ai appeared when they were going to school(around 13:10) "never gonna give you up " was gonna start.

Tags
action, fantasy