AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-01-12, 22:15   Link #101
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
You mean like this NSFW image?
Spoiler for How to solve a Rubik's cube, NSFW:

fanart ftw
I noticed something, ¿isn’t Fate-chan supposed to still use ponytails in your fic?

I wonder if she is going to change her hair style during your fic… please don’t respond me this last question, I don’t want to spoil myself again

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 22:27   Link #102
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
This is good stuff - been lurking here and there in the former thread - but never really got involved...

THAT'S GONNA CHANGE!
Glad to have you along for the ride ^^I'll definetly count your vite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
I noticed something, ¿isn’t Fate-chan supposed to still use ponytails in your fic?

I wonder if she is going to change her hair style during your fic… please don’t respond me this last question, I don’t want to spoil myself again

Saludos, Haru
She let them down when she changed clothes <.< >.> yeah
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 22:47   Link #103
Aaron008R

Quote:
archive post updated, please check if there are any mistakes in your section. If you are not added yet, please PM me with the information.

(Keroko please let me know what to add on yours)

On that note, I'm going to start writing on my fics now ^^;

Fast Lyrical Days. Sorry it's not too long but I want to start on SbTB as well tonight.
Spoiler for Lyrical Days:
Interesting development.

We can still vote, right?

Presses A.

As much as the Hayate and Fate choices are appealing, leaving Nanoha after just one sweet time seems lacking. Who knows, it might give her the impression that Yuuno did that just because she was having a little distance tantrum. One more go for Nanoha for me.

BTW, I see everybody else's fics cataloged in the first page. But where are yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Edit: and mind you, they did have an instance where
Spoiler for dunno, might actually spoil something.:
just to mention one
Mostly false. Since the sekuhara part was mostly a ploy to open up for some psychotherapy. (No, I'm not a psychologist. But doing half-assed psychoanalysis is kinda a hobby of mine. >_<)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Hey don't point the finger at all of us........... Look to the guy who is the Hayate worshipper...
The way you said it made it sound sooo derogatory. XD
It's simply 'fan', not worshiper.

Quote:
When I start writing the proper story to my OC's I'll post it here if anyone wants to read it. It'll make sense I promise
Good luck. I'd like to post GenerationS here as well. But heck, too many OC's for comfort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I dunno, after close to a year of Kha-crack, there's little that can make me wince.
*coughKerokocoughchancoughdaycough*

>.>

Quote:
That's an exageration.
False, even.

Quote:
Well, you can do what I'm doing to Fall of an Empire and change it a bit. The original draft only had Vivio as a CC, as the Wolkies were part of Nighty's Saga of Saga, but to make the fanfiction version easier to read (it's usually more fun fo most people to read fanfiction about CC's then OC's), I'm introducing them to this version.
Uu~

It really makes me want to introduce GenerationS here as well...

But to do so, reading through a few BLUECHEESIUM-laced profiles is gonna be a tough call for the populace here...

Maybe I should do a simplified profile versions for the OC's to be used...

Quote:
He was doing an awfully convincing job
Spoiler for this actually is a spoiler of aurion:

Good to know it was convincing.

I'll take a look at the other fics if I get the time. Still busy...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-01-12 at 23:01.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 23:05   Link #104
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Mostly false. Since the sekuhara part was mostly a ploy to open up for some psychotherapy. (No, I'm not a psychologist. But doing half-assed psychoanalysis is kinda a hobby of mine. >_<)
I'd love to help you with the 'psychoanalysis-psychotherapy' part but unfortunately I still haven't started my mastery in Psychiatry And it can't wait a couple of years.

Quote:
*coughKerokocoughchancoughdaycough*

>.>
That....was special alright

Quote:
Uu~

But to do so, reading through a few BLUECHEESIUM-laced profiles is gonna be a tough call for the populace here...

Then why don't you do so? I always liked to read through your newly-sown BLUECHEESIUM fields . (And I wouldn't mind going through the BLUECHEESIUM-laced profiles once again )
Old 2008-01-12, 23:14   Link #105
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I'd love to help you with the 'psychoanalysis-psychotherapy' part but unfortunately I still haven't started my mastery in Psychiatry And it can't wait a couple of years.
Ugh...
Nevertheless, thanks for the thought...
Good luck on your course.

Quote:
That....was special alright
Keroko-chan (the OC) got paired off with almost every single well-known male OC.

Quote:
Then why don't you do so? I always liked to read through your newly-sown BLUECHEESIUM fields . (And I wouldn't mind going through the BLUECHEESIUM-laced profiles once again )
Thanks. Maybe I will. But it would have to wait for several retconns. I'm still sorting out some details since I'm branching out from the HAXX-filled Golden Ages and going with more Canonly believable concepts. Not to mention making proper and simpler introductions for OC's, since reading through full profiles would in all honesty take too long for casual readers.

OC Profiles
Old 2008-01-12, 23:15   Link #106
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
BTW, I see everybody else's fics cataloged in the first page. But where are yours?

Good luck. I'd like to post GenerationS here as well. But heck, too many OC's for comfort.

Mine will be posted after I'm done with everyone elses. like YOURS

give me a link to your OC profiles (yopu have one like Keroko does right?)

and also fill out the little form thingy:

Title: The name of your fanfiction
genre: romance? Action?
Main couple: (can be left blank if not needed)
Summary: (a brief summary of this work, to grab people's attention)
Rating: K,T,M // P,PG,R ?
Link: a link to your fanfiction.net posting of story, or if it's only available on AnimeSuki then the post link.

If you have more than one chapter, please provide links to each post. If you have one chapter spread apart multiple post, please gather them together and place them in a single post for the ease of the people reading (the fanfiction thread is a good place to post them!)

Also, if you have a post profiling your OCs, please include it as well so I can add it in your profile.

If you are interested, please PM me the info along with any questions you may have. I'll try my best to work with you to ensure you are satisfied.

and also, don't hesitate! you or anyone else! get with me now and let's get you archived!
Old 2008-01-12, 23:26   Link #107
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Ugh...
Nevertheless, thanks for the thought...
Good luck on your course.

You're quite welcome
Thanks

Quote:
Keroko-chan (the OC) got paired off with almost every single well-known male OC.
So....what we saw in the old FF thread was nothing?!
I remember everyone calling her (OC of course) 'Keroko-tan' or 'Keroko-chan' for the whole day It was cute.

Quote:
Thanks. Maybe I will. But it would have to wait for several retconns. I'm still sorting out some details since I'm branching out from the HAXX-filled Golden Ages and going with more Canonly believable concepts. Not to mention making proper and simpler introductions for OC's, since reading through full profiles would in all honesty take too long for casual readers.
Aww... shame. I'd really like to read the original but I lack time and will to go through the Bluecheesium warfields that exist upon OC I guess I'll have to wait (shucks).

Quote:
~Heh~ .

Quote:
All Original Characters are grouped by author in the first page of OC....if I remember correctly. Erio had the courtesy (and perhaps the madness ) of going through all of the posts to find the OCs and their authors to have them all under one same post so it'd be "easy" to find whichever you wanted info on.
Old 2008-01-12, 23:46   Link #108
Aaron008R

Quote:
Understood.

Quote:

and also fill out the little form thingy:

Title: The name of your fanfiction
genre: romance? Action?
Main couple: (can be left blank if not needed)

Summary: (a brief summary of this work, to grab people's attention)
Rating: K,T,M // P,PG,R ?
Link: a link to your fanfiction.net posting of story, or if it's only available on AnimeSuki then the post link.

If you have more than one chapter, please provide links to each post. If you have one chapter spread apart multiple post, please gather them together and place them in a single post for the ease of the people reading (the fanfiction thread is a good place to post them!)
Thanks a lot! I'll get to work on the much needed OC to FF port-over details (like what Keroko did) before my submission.

Quote:
Also, if you have a post profiling your OCs, please include it as well so I can add it in your profile.
I will. Of course, after some recompilation.

Quote:
If you are interested, please PM me the info along with any questions you may have. I'll try my best to work with you to ensure you are satisfied.
Thanks a lot. This does a lot to ease some of my reservations.

Quote:
and also, don't hesitate! you or anyone else! get with me now and let's get you archived!
Well, my hesitation is more of a personal thing regarding my works. I want to make it more readable for the non-OC populace first before I port over the FF version. It's easier for everyone if my story makes more sense, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
So....what we saw in the old FF thread was nothing?!
I wouldn't say it like that. It was more due to the mass of OC's there as well as Keroko-chan's popularity.

Quote:
I remember everyone calling her (OC of course) 'Keroko-tan' or 'Keroko-chan' for the whole day It was cute.
That she was.

(NOTE: Just to avoid some confusion, there are actually 2 Keroko's for the OC thread.

Keroko: HE is the forum member. We call him Keroko-kun
Keroko: SHE is the OC. We call her Keroko-chan)

You know who was mixing up genders again, Fuyu. This time, it's the other way around. XD

Quote:
Aww... shame. I'd really like to read the original but I lack time and will to go through the Bluecheesium warfields that exist upon OC I guess I'll have to wait (shucks).
Thanks. I'll get to work on it after I do my assignments and review for our hour-long recitation tomorrow. (Law subjects.) The original chapter 1 can be found here and here. (No. Please don't post this up yet. This isn't the final FF-thread version.)

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-01-13 at 03:50.
Old 2008-01-12, 23:51   Link #109
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
All this talk of semi-integrating some of the OC stories and exposing them on this thread is quite interesting. If it's not a problem, Satashi-nyan, I may also start posting a certain thing I'm working on... *cough*
Old 2008-01-12, 23:55   Link #110
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

It figures on the day that I want to sleep in I would forget to turn off my alarm clock. Sure enough, as soon as the sun started coming up I heard the annoying sound of the radio cut on rather loudly. I felt a stir against my chest and realized that somewhere in the night I had sank down into the bed and shifted the pillows from my back to rest my head on. Nanoha still laid against me, just now on her side. I could tell she was partly awake now but I still wanted to sleep in if I could. Considering that we stayed up to well past three in the morning, I was in no position to jog today. Slowly I tried to move my hand to reach towards my clock but found that Nanoha was gripping it firmly in front of her chest. I really hated to move it but if I didn't then she would fully be aware of the noise and wake up. All at once I found that my hand was rather cold, once hers wasn't touching it anymore, and pressed the button to shut off the noise before lazily reclaiming my spot at Nanoha's back. To my surprise, Nanoha actually reached back and patted my body until she found my arm. Once there she trailed it to my wrist and pulled it back around her, pressing it against her chest and interlacing our fingers with her palm on the back of my hand.

Saved by the Bell VI
By: Satashi

~~~~~~~

There's your opening teaser :3

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-01-13 at 00:14.
Old 2008-01-13, 00:00   Link #111
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
All this talk of semi-integrating some of the OC stories and exposing them on this thread is quite interesting. If it's not a problem, Satashi-nyan, I may also start posting a certain thing I'm working on... *cough*
All fanfiction is welcome here, be it OC or no. Although discussion, creation,and Bluecheesium of OC's is best for the OC thread, discussion the fanfictions of said OCs is what this board is for. So, please, make use of it.

My only concern is making it neat and orderly with the right links to profiles. I think I have the format worked out nicely, so all I need now from people is the information about said story, the links, ect.

If you want your fics archived here, please PM me and I'll do all I can for you ^^
Old 2008-01-13, 00:11   Link #112
BPHaru

Quote:
It figures on the day that I want to sleep in I would forget to turn off my alarm clock for. Sure enough, as soon as the sun started coming up I heard the annoying sound of the radio cut on rather loudly. I felt a stir against my chest and realized that somewhere in the night I had sank down into the bed and shifted the pillows from my back to rest my head on. Nanoha still laid against me, just now on her side. I could tell she was partly awake now but I still wanted to sleep in if I could. Considering that we stayed up to well past three in the morning, I was in no position to job today. Slowly I tried to move my hand to reach towards my clock but found that Nanoha was gripping my hand firmly in front of her chest. I really hated to move it but if I didn't then she would fully be aware of the noise and wake up. All at once I found that my hand was rather cold and pressed the button to shut off the noise before lazily reclaiming my spot at Nanoha's back. To my surprise, Nanoha actually reached back and patted my body until she found my arm. Once there she trailed it to my wrist and pulled it back around her, pressing it against her chest and interlacing our fingers with her palm on the back of my hand.

Saved by the Bell VI

~~~~~~~

And you where thinking in depriving us of this wonderfluffy teaser?

Bad Satashi, baaaaaaad!

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 01:37   Link #113
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
It figures on the day that I want to sleep in I would forget to turn off my alarm clock. Sure enough, as soon as the sun started coming up I heard the annoying sound of the radio cut on rather loudly. I felt a stir against my chest and realized that somewhere in the night I had sank down into the bed and shifted the pillows from my back to rest my head on. Nanoha still laid against me, just now on her side. I could tell she was partly awake now but I still wanted to sleep in if I could. Considering that we stayed up to well past three in the morning, I was in no position to jog today. Slowly I tried to move my hand to reach towards my clock but found that Nanoha was gripping it firmly in front of her chest. I really hated to move it but if I didn't then she would fully be aware of the noise and wake up. All at once I found that my hand was rather cold, once hers wasn't touching it anymore, and pressed the button to shut off the noise before lazily reclaiming my spot at Nanoha's back. To my surprise, Nanoha actually reached back and patted my body until she found my arm. Once there she trailed it to my wrist and pulled it back around her, pressing it against her chest and interlacing our fingers with her palm on the back of my hand.

Saved by the Bell VI

~~~~~~~

Well it looks good ^^

Can't wait to see the rest.
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 01:42   Link #114
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:

False, even.
Quite true, but i really didn't want to spoil that part to anyone who hasn't read it, for it was quite hilarious, and rather well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Uu~

The only real problem with the OC's is that their stories are spread across authors... for example, keroko (keroko-kun's OC), kha(Kha's OC) and tesla(think this is keroko's as well) all turn up in your stories of aurion but there's no real way of knowing this until one reads your stories of aurion... as the authors don't keep any track of where their characters are involved (in their respective lists anyway) it makes life extremely hard for anyone wishing to read the whole thing...
...for example, i know aurion met Saga from nightengales saga of saga (or to be accurate, after Saga), but you only write to the point where aurion greets Saga, and then tell nighty to take it from there...
...i've yet to find this conversation anywhere, even though i used the search function to quite an extent.

If we were able to somehow make a compilation where the story starts from the beginning, and goes in a chronological order (i know you guys have the OC timeline, so that may be of use), and have everything in order, we could just dump that in it's entirety in here as a single huge fu*k off fiction, since that's what it basically is: an enormous continuous story with different authors adding new content to it every now and then.

Quote:
All fanfiction is welcome here, be it OC or no. Although discussion, creation,and Bluecheesium of OC's is best for the OC thread, discussion the fanfictions of said OCs is what this board is for. So, please, make use of it.

My only concern is making it neat and orderly with the right links to profiles. I think I have the format worked out nicely, so all I need now from people is the information about said story, the links, ect.

If you want your fics archived here, please PM me and I'll do all I can for you ^^
5th post in the first page of OC thread has links to just about everything, and most authors there use their first posts as indexes of some kind with links to everything they've written about their characters.

Now, breakfast...
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 01:59   Link #115
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

I think the best solution for situations like that would to have a multi-author spoiler tag as well on the front page. If the authors can find the post in order then I can simply link "Chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3, ect." like normal and add in an extra thing like

Story title:
Authors: Kha, Nighty, Keroko (and make each name clickable to lead to their profile)
Summary:
Links:

Or also, don't you guys tag your works in AU years? Liiiike "AS 075" was the storyline where Nanoha died, and I wrote the story about Yuuno and Fate's first time together ( the one Fate got pregnant in). If that's the case, we could add that in as well.

I think we should tag OC stories as "OC" in the genre section (genre: Action/adventure, Romance, Original Characters) that way people will know which stories revolve around the author's characters and which ones don't.

[edit]: Saved by the Bell VI is 1.4k words long now. stopping for the night.

Also, I think this might be a tad offtopic since discussing how things will be archived isn't actually related to Nanoha directly....so if we could, please PM me any ideas and suggestions. Once I talk to everyone I'll release a offered suggestion to everyone and we'll go from there.
Old 2008-01-13, 02:08   Link #116
Aaron008R

Quote:
Quite true, but i really didn't want to spoil that part to anyone who hasn't read it, for it was quite hilarious, and rather well done.
My thanks, then.

Quote:
The only real problem with the OC's is that their stories are spread across authors... for example, keroko (keroko-kun's OC), kha(Kha's OC) and tesla(think this is keroko's as well) all turn up in your stories of aurion but there's no real way of knowing this until one reads your stories of aurion... as the authors don't keep any track of where their characters are involved (in their respective lists anyway) it makes life extremely hard for anyone wishing to read the whole thing...
...for example, i know aurion met Saga from nightengales saga of saga (or to be accurate, after Saga), but you only write to the point where aurion greets Saga, and then tell nighty to take it from there...
Well... Actually that project is in indefinite hiatus. :-/
I'm not even sure if I'll continue it anymore!

For now, I'm trying to do my own continuation of StrikerS. So far, only Keroko's Tesla is involved. The rest are my OC's. Thus, it shouldn't be too hard to follow compared to the grander works in there since only my and Keroko's OC's are included so far. (With Tk3997's OC's for the second half, which is still quite far off.) The timeline I'm using is heavily based on Keroko's, where Keroko-chan and Tesla are technically part of the main cast.

But still, I'll do as much necessary retcons as possible to accommodate non-OCers.

While addressing the general familiarity with the said OC, Aurion, Grandis, and my other OC's can be already known just from reading their profiles. But that's still a tall order since Aurion has the officially longest profile in the entire OC thread, three long posts. (sans Kha's profile, which has to be downloaded to read.)

Quote:
...i've yet to find this conversation anywhere, even though i used the search function to quite an extent.
You won't find it. Heck, it's been scrapped until further notice.

I've completely branched off to different timelines/stories for now.

If you're looking for GenerationS, the link for chapter 1 (around 11,000 words) is already in my OC list.

Quote:
If we were able to somehow make a compilation where the story starts from the beginning, and goes in a chronological order (i know you guys have the OC timeline, so that may be of use), and have everything in order, we could just dump that in it's entirety in here as a single huge fu*k off fiction, since that's what it basically is: an enormous continuous story with different authors adding new content to it every now and then.
That's a feasible solution indeed. But the problem is not everything in the OC thread is connected. So that single fu*k off fiction is gonna get turned into a frickin large list of fu*k off fictionS...

Take USB500's works for example. His own stories are completely self-contained and only sports other people's OC's in an AU setting.

Heck, I'm using three different timelines/alternate universes with Aurion. All of which have little to no connection with each other! The current ones I'm working right now is GenerationS, which is a fanfictional continuation to StrikerS which focuses on Hayate = other OC's I made. The other is the GuardianS saga, which takes place five years after StrikerS and just so happens to include my OC, thus I write stories on it based on my OC's perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi
I think the best solution for situations like that would to have a multi-author spoiler tag as well on the front page. If the authors can find the post in order then I can simply link "Chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3, ect." like normal and add in an extra thing like

Story title:
Authors: Kha, Nighty, Keroko (and make each name clickable to lead to their profile)
Summary:
Links:

Or also, don't you guys tag your works in AU years? Liiiike "AS 075" was the storyline where Nanoha died, and I wrote the story about Yuuno and Fate's first time together ( the one Fate got pregnant in). If that's the case, we could add that in as well.

I think we should tag OC stories as "OC" in the genre section (genre: Action/adventure, Romance, Original Characters) that way people will know which stories revolve around the author's characters and which ones don't.
I like the idea. Though I must point out that currently active joint works aren't really that several right now. The one who seem to be doing a proper co-op authoring right now are Wild Goose and Kagerou. While I'm just a support-author for PheonixFlare's GuardianS.

An OC section sounds nice. Once there are enough OC works present here, we can finally break out that section. Of course, we'll be glad to help out the best we could in arranging the formatted links as well to make your job easier.

This feels a bit off-topic, so I'll keep low-key for now while still working on proper FF-section material.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-01-13 at 04:09.
Old 2008-01-13, 02:15   Link #117
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Let's get back on topic!
Spoiler for Saved by the bell VI Nanoha's discovery:

What is it? It could be an imported Mexican jumping bean. Knowing me and my play on words... Think what you will.
Old 2008-01-13, 02:35   Link #118
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
*Keels over from the sudden idea that came to mind*

If it's what I think it is...Oh god I'm going to suffer from major blood loss LOL XD
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 02:44   Link #119
Laura25
school days=wtf?

Send a message via MSN to Laura25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
*Keels over from the sudden idea that came to mind*

If it's what I think it is...Oh god I'm going to suffer from major blood loss LOL XD
I think I know what it is too... *coughstartswithacertainletterdcough* unless its like a really old collectible plush toy of sorts or some fad which brings up nostalgic memories You know, like beanie babies! Rare collectibles which are all the rage one moment and then embarrassments years later which you tried to hide!

*in a dark, silent room...*
Furby: "Feeeeed meeee"
Laura25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 02:47   Link #120
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Well... Actually that project is in indefinite hiatus. :-/
I'm not even sure if I'll continue it anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
That's a feasible solution indeed. But the problem is not everything in the OC thread is connected. So that single fu*k off fiction is gonna get turned into a frickin large list of fu*k off fictionS...

Take USB500's works for example. His own stories are completely self-contained and only sports other people's OC's in an AU setting.

Heck, I'm using three different timelines/alternate universes with Aurion. All of which have little to no connection with each other! The current ones I'm working right now is GenerationS, which is a fanfictional continuation to StrikerS which focuses on Hayate = other OC's I made. The other is the GuardianS saga, which takes place five years after StrikerS and just so happens to include my OC, thus I write stories on it based on my OC's perspective.
Well, we could use the OC timeline you guys have, and compile a single story around that timeline, perhaps using nightengales saga of saga and before saga as the official history... just by doing that we'd have a story of epic proportions, and something very worth everyones time reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi
What is it? It could be an imported Mexican jumping bean. Knowing me and my play on words... Think what you will.
a cosplay costume?
Edit: then again, it IS an object, not a piece of cloth... leaving out the obvious sexual things that could be there (porn mags to toys)... dunno, nekomimi is one option i suppose
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha