AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-28, 02:10   Link #12381
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
That's actually a very possible reason- send her away so she develops free will... besides, she did state she was going away and would have her power sealed... perhaps she was also sent away so that her more girly side (i.e. Outer) could come to light, and she wouldn't grow up as a complete cold but powerful vampire

this is one of the reasons the thread dies- it's a topic we've brought up before, and after endless posts it still goes nowhere, since we don't have enough current info. True, we could continue theorizing it forever... but that tends to get boring after a while.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 02:21   Link #12382
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
That's actually a very possible reason- send her away so she develops free will... besides, she did state she was going away and would have her power sealed... perhaps she was also sent away so that her more girly side (i.e. Outer) could come to light, and she wouldn't grow up as a complete cold but powerful vampire

this is one of the reasons the thread dies- it's a topic we've brought up before, and after endless posts it still goes nowhere, since we don't have enough current info. True, we could continue theorizing it forever... but that tends to get boring after a while.
That's certainly true ... well only a few more days and the next chapter should appear, if I'm not mistaken the next issue of the magazine where RV II is released comes on 03.12.09, right ?

Patience, Patience ... sigh ... well back on topic, do you think that they planned on Moka meeting a powerful youkai, who she will fall in love in, so they could add him to there family. Well if they did I'm sure they will be quite shocked when Moka brings Tsukune home with her ... I better not mention what would happen next . ( Tsukune being tested if he is a suitable candidate, where I have heard it before ... )
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 03:53   Link #12383
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well I completed my R+V season1. Should I delete my files on the scanlations? No. There are a few differences so I'll be keeping them. As for R+V season2 manga licensed and R+V chapters. I'll be waiting.
Old 2009-11-28, 08:37   Link #12384
KoSa333

Quote:
Okey but why she wants to be sealed now even though it is dangerous and why she is afraid of the weakening of the rosario when we could see that she likes to live independently from the outer Moka (she likes shopping clothes like any other girls etc..). She has already grew up and she still has a reason not to live without the rosario but what would be that?
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 08:48   Link #12385
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSa333 View Post
Okey but why she wants to be sealed now even though it is dangerous and why she is afraid of the weakening of the rosario when we could see that she likes to live independently from the outer Moka (she likes shopping clothes like any other girls etc..). She has already grew up and she still has a reason not to live without the rosario but what would be that?
Moka's currently going to Youkai Gakuen, that's why. One of the top rules is to never show your true form while attending school. That's probably the main reason she keeps it on. There might be more reason but we'll have to wait to see what they are.

Secondly, I don't think she likes to live independently from Outer Moka. She accepts that Outer is a part of her. It's not like Inner is trying to get rid of Outer. When it came buying clothes, she just said that since she's sealed, she left all the choices to Outer. Inner Moka just meant that it was nice to have a chance to pick their clothes for once. Simple as that Oh, and let's not forget she's trying to keep up her tsundere act!
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 09:17   Link #12386
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Moka's currently going to Youkai Gakuen, that's why. One of the top rules is to never show your true form while attending school. That's probably the main reason she keeps it on. There might be more reason but we'll have to wait to see what they are.

Secondly, I don't think she likes to live independently from Outer Moka. She accepts that Outer is a part of her. It's not like Inner is trying to get rid of Outer. When it came buying clothes, she just said that since she's sealed, she left all the choices to Outer. Inner Moka just meant that it was nice to have a chance to pick their clothes for once. Simple as that Oh, and let's not forget she's trying to keep up her tsundere act!
I agree with what you said FriedRice. Well if Inner Moka was trying to keep her tsundere act, then on her "date" she slipped a few times., well it was enough for Tsukune to notice . Unless you mean this particular act or might it be this momement then I agree there are shwoing Inner Moka's tsundere nature .

Oh I think I found another reason why Tsukune was injected with Moka's blood. It is to help him survive Inner Moka's tsundere outbursts.
Old 2009-11-28, 12:08   Link #12387
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I agree with what you said FriedRice. Well if Inner Moka was trying to keep her tsundere act, then on her "date" she slipped a few times., well it was enough for Tsukune to notice . Unless you mean this particular act or might it be this momement then I agree there are shwoing Inner Moka's tsundere nature .

Oh I think I found another reason why Tsukune was injected with Moka's blood. It is to help him survive Inner Moka's tsundere outbursts.
Those were just from the date chapter. There are times before that where she'd have tsundere moments
Old 2009-11-28, 13:16   Link #12388
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
It has been stated by Inner that she thinks of Outer as a little sister, hence why she refuses to get rid of the Rosario... besides, it also means Tsukune gets two for the price of one

and Chris, we have joked about that before on why Tsukune really received her blood...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 13:42   Link #12389
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
It has been stated by Inner that she thinks of Outer as a little sister, hence why she refuses to get rid of the Rosario
I forgot about that...
Old 2009-11-28, 13:52   Link #12390
Chris38

Quote:
It has been stated by Inner that she thinks of Outer as a little sister, hence why she refuses to get rid of the Rosario... besides, it also means Tsukune gets two for the price of one

and Chris, we have joked about that before on why Tsukune really received her blood...
Is my guess is far or close to the real reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I forgot about that...
Well I that's why I think that we will not get a situation where Inner Moka is going to get rid of the rosario. And if you think about it this is also one of the reasons why Inner Moka wants to be "close" to Tsukune, so he could release her seal if the need arises. And for Tsukune it's basically a plus, because he gets a kind of two in one deal. It could also lead to some sort of hilarious situations.
Old 2009-11-28, 14:54   Link #12391
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
And for Tsukune it's basically a plus, because he gets a kind of two in one deal. It could also lead to some sort of hilarious situations.
Moka: "Tsukune, you cheater! You slept with Moka!"

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 15:20   Link #12392
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Moka: "Tsukune, you cheater! You slept with Moka!"
LOL .

Anyway, back to some semi- serious stuff. What do you think has to happen for Inner Moka to confess to Tsukune. I mean well I don't think it's in character for her to suddenly come to Tsukune's place and say it. ( But if it would happen like that, then Tsukune's expression in that moment would be priceless to see. Well we had a bit similar expression when Inner Moka said that when Tsukune touches Outer Moka it's the same as touching her )So I think it has to be some pretty unique situation for her to speak out her feelings for Tsukune. What do you that could be ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-28 at 15:35.
Old 2009-11-28, 15:35   Link #12393
X207
Gamyūsa

its probably a while till she'll confess. its still weird that i forget once in a while he's done so already when he first met her in the first 2 ch.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 16:10   Link #12394
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
its probably a while till she'll confess. its still weird that i forget once in a while he's done so already when he first met her in the first 2 ch.
Well I think Inner Moka is still not ready, well first Tsukune and Inner Moka have to start to be more open with each other, the only way for Inner Moka to confess her feelings for Tsukune sooner then that is a situation where she would be at risk of loosing him, if you remember the first time she showed that she has more then friendly feelings for Tsukune was when he turned into his Berserk vampire mode. If you don't remember then I mean this situation. Inner Moka admits to herself that she wanted to be with Tsukune ... when she was already losing him. It also showed how much Inner Moka is stronger in keeping her emotions in check compared to Outer Moka ...
Old 2009-11-28, 17:27   Link #12395
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well I completed my R+V season1. Should I delete my files on the scanlations? No. There are a few differences so I'll be keeping them. As for R+V season2 manga licensed and R+V chapters. I'll be waiting.
Are there any big differences?
Old 2009-11-28, 17:46   Link #12396
KoSa333

Well at this rate inner Moka will be close enough to Tsukune to confess, i mean the last few chapters. For example while she would say some chapters ago that "don't dare to thouch my body or I kill you" now she sat onto Tsukune's shoulders on her own will and help him while thinking that she took part in making launchbox to Tsukune, .. hmm some more chapters like these and ... eh it won't happen
read http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire_II/24/35/ till page 39..
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 18:25   Link #12397
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Are there any big differences?
Yes, there's a fairly big difference in many parts of the dialog. Sometimes you'll notice details missing from time to time. Seems they like to subtract more than they add.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSa333 View Post
Well at this rate inner Moka will be close enough to Tsukune to confess, i mean the last few chapters.
What I find funny is that even though they're all monsters, save for Tsukune, that they get creeped out by semi-bizarre things like Ling removing her head from her shoulders. That should be normal for them to see. but maybe they're all too sheltered and don't see it very often... if at all, like this is their first time.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-11-28 at 18:36.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 20:25   Link #12398
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well it would be freaky for any type of monster to remove their head and have the rest of the body act independantly while the head is coversing with you 'normally'.

At this point, Inner does like Tsukune enough to be in a relationship (and according to some people, they might as well be married already) and there's nothing really holding Moka back from saying 'Yes I'll go out with you' if Tsukune were to ask. Probably the only thing is that she's waiting until she's absolutely sure that Tsukune is the one she wants to marry (girls, take a hint from Moka - make sure that the guy is the RIGHT one). Of course she's still only 17 and looking at Tsukune as a likely mate...kinda 0.o but hey, why not go for it?
Old 2009-11-28, 20:26   Link #12399
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Honestly I would like to see more of Tsukune's Human friend (forger her name)
Old 2009-11-28, 20:28   Link #12400
Xagzan

His cousin Kyoko?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire