AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-01-23, 21:09   Link #19881
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
is the 00Q full saber a limited release? i have yet to get a 00Q due to a backlog in unfinished kits. i do plan to get 00Q, the normal is good but the full saber looks like a better buy. is the 00Q full saber an MG or HG. i prefer hg as it takes less space. when is the time to get it if it is a limited release?
Full Saber is a limited release with a Hobby Japan mag, and its only the extra add on parts to the HG 00Q and If u find it at liek a local store that sells jap mags get it on sight because it was released not too long ago, if not u might get lucky on ebay.

On another not i would really like them to just make the RG Aile Strike the whole Striker System package... i should have taken care of my mg, its all loose n im not bothered to re-purchase and i have a custom in mind but would like to make it at a much smaller scale
Old 2011-01-24, 07:15   Link #19882
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Come to think of it, would it be better to wait for RG Strike with Sword/Launcher packs or the Strike Rough IWSP pack or even the vanilla Strike with the IWSP pack ?

Hell, with a bit of minor change, we can even get the sexier RG Strike Noir.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 09:06   Link #19883
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Come to think of it, would it be better to wait for RG Strike with Sword/Launcher packs or the Strike Rough IWSP pack or even the vanilla Strike with the IWSP pack ?

Hell, with a bit of minor change, we can even get the sexier RG Strike Noir.
i like your thinking, i think Strike Rouge might be made just to milk it for what its worth though...
Old 2011-01-24, 12:26   Link #19884
JC...
I am a Pie

It'd suck if they began to milk the strikes, make some more UC suits and then move on to different series. HG is for milking.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 13:26   Link #19885
justavisitor

eventually they will milk this new RG series...XD...this is bandai after all XD

But right now it seems like they try to make RG stand so they will only choose those extremely popular MS...will the next one be nu gundam for RG ??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 15:54   Link #19886
Sworra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
It'd suck if they began to milk the strikes, make some more UC suits and then move on to different series. HG is for milking.
agreed, Bandai needs to make a RG Nu.
Old 2011-01-24, 16:33   Link #19887
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
but this way they can milk it AND sell it at like twice the price! we all know bandai, they cant pass up something like that when the real grade series is selling well^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 16:39   Link #19888
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
Full Saber is a limited release with a Hobby Japan mag, and its only the extra add on parts to the HG 00Q and If u find it at liek a local store that sells jap mags get it on sight because it was released not too long ago, if not u might get lucky on ebay.

On another not i would really like them to just make the RG Aile Strike the whole Striker System package... i should have taken care of my mg, its all loose n im not bothered to re-purchase and i have a custom in mind but would like to make it at a much smaller scale
thank you very much, which magazine is it? i know an anime shop that has anime models and magazines. im guessing you have a order form in the magazine to mail in.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 10:07   Link #19889
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
I kinda hope it becomes a trend in the RG series, that a Lead Gundam gets released first, than the suit of the Main Character´s rival, in Strike´s case the Aegis.

Also, if they release a fully transformable Aegis, Bandai could test the joints for future transforming Gundam´s like Zeta Gundam.
I don't think they'll follow the "main suit+ main antagonist suit" formula, they're probably more about choosing the most popular suits. So maybe for the next ones we'll have wing, freedom or exia. Also, i think transformable suits will be hard to make because of the small moving parts.

On a different note: Yay my Dynames just came in 2 days ahead of scedule!!
Butagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 10:29   Link #19890
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
I don't think they'll follow the "main suit+ main antagonist suit" formula, they're probably more about choosing the most popular suits. So maybe for the next ones we'll have wing, freedom or exia. Also, i think transformable suits will be hard to make because of the small moving parts.

On a different note: Yay my Dynames just came in 2 days ahead of scedule!!
Yeah I agree, I seriously doubt Aegis will be the next RG. Strike was probably chosen because of its popularity. The amount of variations and releases it has is second only to the RX-78.

And on that topic, RG Strike looks absolutely amazing. It's like a miniature PG.. wow.
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 10:33   Link #19891
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
thank you very much, which magazine is it? i know an anime shop that has anime models and magazines. im guessing you have a order form in the magazine to mail in.
Hobby Japan, actually if u can find the issue, it comes straight with it.
Old 2011-01-27, 07:18   Link #19892
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Who let the Bats outta Hell ?

Aside from the background. It's pretty much the standard weapon-to-the-fore pose we have seen before.
Old 2011-01-27, 07:26   Link #19893
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:

Who let the Bats outta's Hell ?

Aside from the background. It's pretty much the standard weapon-to-the-fore pose we have seen before.
HOLY SMOKES!!! Duo really is BATMAN!!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 08:01   Link #19894
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
is pose aka SF pose?

nevertheless...must get! =x
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 08:36   Link #19895
Appel

god damnit duo, get the scythe out of the way i cant see the name of the kit! XD
but yeah, its almost the same pose as the one on SFs box. not a bad thing though, it looks awesome!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 08:57   Link #19896
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
is pose aka SF pose?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
but yeah, its almost the same pose as the one on SFs box. not a bad thing though, it looks awesome!
Previous examples as stated

It's the background that makes this illustration exceptional.
Old 2011-01-27, 17:24   Link #19897
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

Bats.. bats everywhere!

Yeah the pose is pretty standard, but damn is the background nice. Only a month away now till release..
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 17:47   Link #19898
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Now.....

Feathers for Wing Zero. Bats for Deathscythe Hell. What remains for Nataku, Sandrock and Heavyarms ?
Old 2011-01-27, 17:52   Link #19899
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Now.....

Feathers for Wing Zero. Bats for Deathscythe Hell. What remains for Nataku, Sandrock and Heavyarms ?
Well, Nataku is a dragon...

Sandrock and Heavyarms? I nominate a camel and an armadillo

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 19:56   Link #19900
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I'm not gonna lie, the addition of the bats is really horrid.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy